interesting pictures

Pappi9

Nopes I m not 14. ..... I m mature enough to know whats wrong n whats right........

I support humanity thats y I never did or will do wrong with humans or even animals....

If u want u luv terrorism....n let me luv my own religion....

Thanks

hell yeah i love terrorism!

Sikhi does not advocate hatred towards others especially not on grounds of religion. ur anti-islamic views have been made quiet clear. yet you forget that when you bow ur head to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, ur head is also bowed at the feet of Bhagat Kabir Ji, Bhagat Farid Ji, Bhagat Bhikan Ji and Bhagat Sadhna Ji - all of Islamic heritage.

So according to ur theory, they too loved terrorism yeah? Since they were of Islamic heritage.

o mention not ji. (the thanks bit :biggrin2: )

hell yeah i love terrorism!Sikhi does not advocate hatred towards others especially not on grounds of religion. ur anti-islamic views have been made quiet clear. yet you forget that when you bow ur head to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, ur head is also bowed at the feet of Bhagat Kabir Ji, Bhagat Farid Ji, Bhagat Bhikan Ji and Bhagat Sadhna Ji - all of Islamic heritage.So according to ur theory, they too loved terrorism yeah? Since they were of Islamic heritage. o mention not ji. (the thanks bit :biggrin2: )

I am not anti Islamic....I am anti muslims..... :)

Somewhere on this thread I have mentioned that Muslims became worst from the era of Guru Gobind Singh g.....

Guru Nanak Dev ji was worshiped by muslims as well......

OMG :p DAD SEE UR SO CALLED SIKHS R MAKING ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE SHOULD FOLLOW HUMANITY BUT SHOULD NOT HATE MUSLIMS.....

THESE SIKHS CAN TOLERATE A SIKH GIRL MARRYING A MUSLIM BUT THEY R NOT ABLE TO DIGEST A FACT OF A SIKH GIRL HATTING THEM.......

I don't like them does not mean I will go n kill everyone....I hate them to not to follow them in any way....

U know y I hate them...recently there was a case of Sarabjeet his skull was damaged with the heavy attack of bricks right.....

We know that We have given death penalty to Afzal Guru right therefore the pakis killed sarabjeet....but we have not took over his heart,kidney,liver etc from his body...our torture was not the same as what happened with sarabjeet....he was tortured,his skull was damaged making 100 of pieces...his kidney,liver, even heart was removed....n u people talk about humanity for these bloody muslims.......

Everyone can forget but I cant how my Gurus suffered due to Muslims.....

The more I read The history of Gurus the more I hate them.....

My hatred increase day by day n no one in this world can make to respect these cowards in any way.......

I will keep on replying to every post u quote me on this forum.......

I respect Gurbani n its words...but I can't forget my Dad's pain so easily..... :)

Mirch keep on laughing so what u don't get money...but u will improve in health...n u know Health is Wealth :)

Somewhere on this thread I have mentioned that Muslims became worst from the era of Guru Gobind Singh g.....

OMG :p DAD SEE UR SO CALLED SIKHS R MAKING ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE SHOULD FOLLOW HUMANITY BUT SHOULD NOT HATE MUSLIMS.....

THESE SIKHS CAN TOLERATE A SIKH GIRL MARRYING A MUSLIM BUT THEY R NOT ABLE TO DIGEST A FACT OF A SIKH GIRL HATTING THEM.......

I don't like them does not mean I will go n kill everyone....I hate them to not to follow them in any way....

U know y I hate them...recently there was a case of Sarabjeet his skull was damaged with the heavy attack of bricks right.....

We know that We have given death penalty to Afzal Guru right therefore the pakis killed sarabjeet....but we have not took over his heart,kidney,liver etc from his body...our torture was not the same as what happened with sarabjeet....he was tortured,his skull was damaged making 100 of pieces...his kidney,liver, even heart was removed....n u people talk about humanity for these bloody muslims.......

My hatred increase day by day n no one in this world can make to respect these cowards in any way.......

I respect Gurbani n its words...but I can't forget my Dad's pain so easily..... :)

Mirch keep on laughing so what u don't get money...but u will improve in health...n u know Health is Wealth :)

Same for u sister, ur brain capability will also progress. Though whether it will progress horizontally, vertically, up, down and on whatever other prism is questionable. :)

ok the first part of your message makes little sense to me...i dont see what you've based half of that on. :blink2: awks.

WE have given death penalty to Afzal Guru?! come again please. I most certainly did not :wow: nor did anyone I associate myself with. Infact the my 'we', very much opposed the death penalty since Afzal Guru was most likely innocent. so u and ur indian brethren may have, but please dont make the mistake of counting me as one of them.

'the 'p*kis' killed sarabjeet'...your level of maturity is admirable.

which gurus suffered due to muslims?! my gosh what religion do you follow?! MY Guru Maharaaj is well beyond suffering. May I remind you, during mughal rule (they were hardly the best example of muslims), approx 50,000 sikhs were killed. During hindu rule, i.e. 1947 to date, over 150,000 sikhs have been killed. yet you would rather side with them.

When our Guru Maharaaj showed no hatred, yet love towards muslims, who are you to hold emnity against them?

'I respect Gurbani n its words...but I can't forget my Dad's pain so easily'. Your hatred for muslims is more than your love for Gurbani and your Guru. Our Sarbans dani Pita feels no pain.

Keep your hatred to yourself. theres enough of it without our own brothers and sisters spreading more enmity amongst ourselves and other communities.

I hope your hatred dies down Gurpreet. 'Jin prem kio tin he prab pio'.

Thats all i have to say :biggrin2: this will be my last response to you.

Pul chuk muaf ji. :respect:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji

ok the first part of your message makes little sense to me...i dont see what you've based half of that on. :blink2: awks.

WE have given death penalty to Afzal Guru?! come again please. I most certainly did not :wow: nor did anyone I associate myself with. Infact the my 'we', very much opposed the death penalty since Afzal Guru was most likely innocent. so u and ur indian brethren may have, but please dont make the mistake of counting me as one of them.

which gurus suffered due to muslims?! my gosh what religion do you follow?! MY Guru Maharaaj is well beyond suffering. May I remind you, during mughal rule (they were hardly the best example of muslims), approx 50,000 sikhs were killed. During hindu rule, i.e. 1947 to date, over 150,000 sikhs have been killed. yet you would rather side with them.

When our Guru Maharaaj showed no hatred, yet love towards muslims, who are you to hold emnity against them?

'I respect Gurbani n its words...but I can't forget my Dad's pain so easily'. Your hatred for muslims is more than your love for Gurbani and your Guru. Our Sarbans dani Pita feels no pain.

Keep your hatred to yourself. theres enough of it without our own brothers and sisters spreading more enmity amongst ourselves and other communities.

Gurpreet's logic says Khalsa is more a warrior entity for a hunk of rock.

"I HATE MUSLIMS" :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:

SOME FACTS REGARDING MUSLIMS/ISLAM - BY A MUSLIM

I searched the Internet to make a list of original source-books on Islam and I purchased these books. I have read the following 20 books:

1. The Quran

2. The authentic traditions of Muhammad (Sahih Hadith) by Bukhari: 9 books

3. A summary of the authentic traditions of Muhammad by (Sahih) Muslim: 2 books

4. Life of the Prophet: oldest biography by Ibn Ishaq

5. Life of the Prophet: Tabari: 4 books

6. Life of the Prophet: Ibn Sa'd: 2 books

7. Shariah book

I

have found the following issues very disturbing:

1. Slavery

Muhammad was keeping slaves and made trade in them. This means that slavery is part of Islam forever. Slavery has only been abolished in Muslim countries under Western pressure. Therefore, slavery can be reinstated at any time. Islamic legislation concerning slavery is being reprinted up till today by the main schools of Islam, so that scholars are aware of it. Furthermore Islam allows female slaves and female prisoners of war to be raped on condition that well-established rules are followed.

Muhammad himself encouraged this, see the following authentic tradition/hadith transmitted by Muslim. The title of chapter 29 is already very revealing:

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

2. The humiliating position of women

They cannot decide whom they get married to and can be divorced any time without any formality. ... or can be exchanged for another woman. Quran 4:20 says:

“And if you wish to have (one) wife in place of another and you have given one of them a heap of gold, then take not from it anything; would you take it by slandering (her) and (doing her) manifest wrong?”

Women have to obey their husbands and if the husband fears she will not obey she may be beaten. Quran 4:34:

Note: "beat them (fem. pl.)" in Arabic, is often translated by "discipline her" or “scourge her” because the translator is obviously too ashamed to use the word beating.

One of the four schools of Islam, namely the Shafi'i school, states without shame that the only duty of a woman is to sexually satisfy her husband. Through her dowry he gets a one-off payment. This reminds me of the oldest profession in the world. Scholars of the Shafi'i school do not make this up. They simply learn this from the Quran:

Quran 4:24. “...Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed...”

Quran 4:20. “And if you wish to have (one) wife in place of another and you have given one of them a heap of gold, then take not from it anything; would you take it by slandering (her) and (doing her) manifest wrong?

Quran 4:21. “And how can you take it when one of you has already gone in to the other and they have made with you a firm covenant?

This also has been confirmed by authentic traditions of Muhammad, which clearly state that the dowry is only linked to sexual intercourse with the husband. If he divorces her after having sexual intercourse even only once, he loses this money. (Muslim, Book 9, number 3557.)

3. The killing of apostates

Most Muslims and non-Muslims think this is an anomaly. They are wrong. This practice is not only in the collective memory of the population in Muslim countries, but all shariah handbooks tell the same story. Everyone who has studied Islam seriously knows that Shariah prescribes the death penalty for apostates. This is based on the authentic traditions of Muhammad who said:

"If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him." (Bukhari, Book 52, Number 260)

and

"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)

In most Islamic countries the death penalty for apostasy is not applied because this is an inhumane law. In these countries however apostates are harassed administratively by all possible means or are punished in one way or another. In the so-called moderate Muslim country Malaysia they have sent a woman to a psychiatric institution and her child has been taken away from her because she had turned away from Islam and became a Hindu. Fortunately she lives in "moderate" Malaysia. If she were living in Saudi-Arabia, she would be beheaded.

4. Polygamy as legalized adultery.

Contrary to what some Muslim(a)s claim, polygamy is not an exceptional situation and the first wife does not need to give permission. The man has the unconditional right to four wives if he gives them a dowry according to their status and if he can provide for them. Women who don’t grant this right to their husbands are ungrateful and therefore they will go to hell. This is described in the tradition of Muhammad narrated by Muslim in Book 1, Number 142.

It is hard to believe that this is the work of a Supreme Being. One has to be unbelievably brainwashed to think this is sublime. In Pakistan however, you will be beheaded if you throw the Quran in a waste-bin.

Many a Muslim will claim that what I have written has nothing to do with Islam and that all of it are culture-related issues. This is completely false. The situation of the Muslim has nothing to do with a so called backward culture in Islamic countries but has everything to do with true Islam itself.

In my opinion Islam is in violation with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on many issues and poses a danger to society. Reformation of Islam is impossible since everything is described in detail in the Quran and the Hadith/traditions of Muhammad. The Quran and the Hadith are complementary and provide explanations for one another. The so-called reformers or moderate Muslims pretend that a large part of the Quran does not exist. Or they try to distort the truth because it so ugly.

The extremists (<Edited>, Salafists, ... ) or so-called “radicalized youth” just go for the whole story. If in the West Islam is considered as an “approved” religion, one cannot blame these people that they use their right to effectively follow the Quran and the Hadith.

One forgets that Islam is not only a religion but also a culture, a social system, a legislation, a political system, a military system, ....and that these cannot easily be separated.

When I put everything in perspective I cannot understand how anyone who has studied Islam thoroughly on the basis of the Islamic sources, still can remain a Muslim. I am no longer a Muslim. i hope every Muslim will study Islam thoroughly and follow suit.