interesting pictures

Pappi9

i was giving u an example.. guru ji will not gave darshan to unless and until we clear the dirt from our eyes...tuhanu bhai kanahiya ji di story yaad hai?

Well I m also clarifying ur example....not asking for his darshan....

I need to play my part as a sikh....baki it is his wil to be with me or not....

Khair close this topic...If I say I hate muslim then there is no one in this world to force me or change my mind for them....so no more discussion....n one thing I have 2 of my good friends who r pathans...muslim....i do respect humanity but nt muslims...

Wow, Waheguru Ji's jot is in everyone. There are some very immature comments on this thread and I wouldn't have posted otherwise but I feel provoked to say something.

Gurpreet bhen, Guru Sahib dressed as Uch Da Peer with Bhai Nabi Khan and Bhai Gani Khan.

What if Guru Sahib gave you darshan in that roop? You would reject darshan because of your beliefs that all Muslims are bad?

Who are we to call ourselves Khalsa if on the other hand we are sitting here labeling the whole kaum of Islam dirty???

Why not hate the hindus too? Gangu Brahmin betrayed the Sikhs and he was a hindu so lets just blame all generations of Hindus for this.

Its kind of ridiculous how far Muslim bashing can go.

What do you guys think Guru Gobind Singh Ji would think about us talking like this? Bhai Kanaiya gave water to Sikhs and Muslims alike on the battlefield. Maharaj Ji's arrows had gold on them so that the person the arrows struck would be able to use the gold to cure themselves or their families could use it to perform their last rites. Our religion and our Guru Sahibans teach us tolerance of everyone. Who are we to say that the Muslims that come to the Gurdwaras are in need? Who are we to judge what their needs are?

Lets please follow the teachings of Guru Sahib instead of sitting here bashing on other communities.

Wow, Waheguru Ji's jot is in everyone. There are some very immature comments on this thread and I wouldn't have posted otherwise but I feel provoked to say something. Gurpreet bhen, Guru Sahib dressed as Uch Da Peer with Bhai Nabi Khan and Bhai Gani Khan. What if Guru Sahib gave you darshan in that roop? You would reject darshan because of your beliefs that all Muslims are bad? Who are we to call ourselves Khalsa if on the other hand we are sitting here labeling the whole kaum of Islam dirty??? Why not hate the hindus too? Gangu Brahmin betrayed the Sikhs and he was a hindu so lets just blame all generations of Hindus for this.Its kind of ridiculous how far Muslim bashing can go. What do you guys think Guru Gobind Singh Ji would think about us talking like this? Bhai Kanaiya gave water to Sikhs and Muslims alike on the battlefield. Maharaj Ji's arrows had gold on them so that the person the arrows struck would be able to use the gold to cure themselves or their families could use it to perform their last rites. Our religion and our Guru Sahibans teach us tolerance of everyone. Who are we to say that the Muslims that come to the Gurdwaras are in need? Who are we to judge what their needs are? Lets please follow the teachings of Guru Sahib instead of sitting here bashing on other communities.

:) I hate them...n luv my Guru...if Guru wants or if he wil have problem with me regarding hating muslim...then let him make decision.....

I m born Khalsa...I m khalsa...wil die being khalsa..... It was becoz of muslims my Dad suffered....he can forgive them but I can't.... If muslims were not insane...hindu would never did dat.... Hindu ne kasai nu address dasya c bacheya da....but kasai te muslim c......

U r lady right..say thanks to god for making u sikh...if u would have born as muslim...ur life would have been hell.....people who dont respect women....do not deserve to b good...u know in muslim females r considered napak....apavitra....

N ya if following Sikhism n luving only my Guru is a shame then yes shame on me....

N ya I will always comment on those communities who made my Gurus suffer.....I dont care about what people say or think :)

:) I hate them...n luv my Guru...if Guru wants or if he wil have problem with me regarding hating muslim...then let him make decision.....

I m born Khalsa...I m khalsa...wil die being khalsa..... It was becoz of muslims my Dad suffered....he can forgive them but I can't.... If muslims were not insane...hindu would never did dat.... Hindu ne kasai nu address dasya c bacheya da....but kasai te muslim c......

U r lady right..say thanks to god for making u sikh...if u would have born as muslim...ur life would have been hell.....people who dont respect women....do not deserve to b good...u know in muslim females r considered napak....apavitra....

without seeing jot of akal purakh in everybody u can not call urself khalsa