How to increase Sangat ?

bsbk123

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

On my way to work, I was surprised to see a gurudwara which is located in Ridge Area. I was like woohoo.gif to read the history board that Guru Gobind Singh jee Maharaj stayed at that place with his military.

I was again surprise to see the very few number of sangat (say 5-10 old age females & 5-10 old age male) attending daily morning & eve. diwans . Not a single youth could be seen there.

For the moment I was asking myself am I in Delhi or in some other foreign country ? :T: bcoz the fact there is a good number of sikh families (educated & financially sound) residing in that area.

I tried to find out the reasons of very less sangat and committee members told me that they had tried their best to attract/ inspire sangat by organizing kirtan darbaars calling famous Raagi Singhs & trying on each & every possible way & occasion but result are not encouraging. According to them either local sikhs prefer to go to Bangla Sahib (4 kms. from that area) or not to go any where (esp. youth).

Sadh Sangat would request all of you to suggest on possible steps for inspiring / attract attention of Sikhs of that area especially the Youth.

bhulla chukka dee maufai

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i m speaking truth,

when we want to gather sangat in our gurdwara we distribute lungar of samosaas or guru ka langar with kheer , sabji . dilkush., specially kheer , then there is more than enough sangat , much rush.

so its better if u take our idea.

I repeat m not joking.

Let there be any mahapurush , any samagam ,any jatha in our gurdwara , no lungar , less sangat.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Thanks for your idea Joga Singh Veerjee but this idea is not very result oriented in that gurudwara jee.

Gurudwaras Sahib basic moto is to spread the message of Guru Sahibans, encourage / inspire sangat for adopting the way as directed by SGGS Jee.

So there the we need to enhance/ inspire people residing near to that gurudwara sahib especially Sikhs to come to Gurudwara Sahib , listen n follow guru sahib's teachings.

Would request sangat here to give the suggestion especially how to bring youth from clubs/ tv. / house to GURUDWARA SAHIB ?

Bhulla chukka dee maufai

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!