Perverted Pakis -Rape Of Young Girls And Grooming

Big tera.

I have a book written by spiritual nutritionist. - can't remember the name, but i can find out

It echos a lot about what you say about self-abuse.

The body priorities its resource factory to whats most important in terms of survival.

sperm is considered the highest priority, as it is the process of pro-creation. evolution determines it to be the greatest priority in survival of species, therefore the body dedicates its nutrients reservoir to producing sperm first.

Nutrients otherwise going to eye function/brain functions are re-directed away to produce sperm. Sperm must contain the bodies best nutrient composition as a priority.

Bad-eye sight, brain fog, low concentration, fatigue etc etc are can be symptoms of over self abuse (obviously not the ONLY cause).

in terms of comparison of muslim/sikh self abuse habits due to circumcision - i don't know enough to comment.

But a lot of the groomers are married men. Muslim females are fobbiden to refuse their husbands needs, so that part of your theory doesnt add up too much

You wouldn't last 12 hours on this site if made a moderator, so please spare us the lecture. We do not approve of racism, and have warned hammertime on more than one occasion in the past. Why am I even telling you, I don't report to you, do I? At the same time, we cannot obstruct the flow of news about what is happening. And in case you didn't read our messages in older posts, let me repeat them for you. The moderators of this forum are living human beings who have a life outside of their computer screens and away from Sikhsangat.com. It would be foolish to expect us to keep an eye at all times on all posts made in all threads. If something irritates you so severely, smash the REPORT button below the post that you find extra spicy and we will do the needful.

Why are you telling me? I didnt ask.

Like plenty other words have been banned, why aren't the racist terms banned? Simple.

My message to Sikhs males is just stop for 1 month. if you can give 1 month without this act. you will realize what I am talking about. You will become so mentally strong, confident, self assured powerful ect. Then you will be at your full potential and be able to achiev all your goals. semen contains all the brain chemicals that are needed. it is full of vitimans and brain chemicals. like vitiman b12, vitiman c. ect.

Big tera.

I have a book written by spiritual nutritionist. - can't remember the name, but i can find out

The body priorities its resource factory to whats most important in terms of survival.

sperm is considered the highest priority, as it is the process of pro-creation. evolution determines it to be the greatest priority in survival of species, therefore the body dedicates its nutrients reservoir to producing sperm first.

Nutrients otherwise going to eye function/brain functions are re-directed away to produce sperm. Sperm must contain the bodies best nutrient composition as a priority.

Bad-eye sight, brain fog, low concentration, fatigue etc etc are can be symptoms of over self abuse (obviously not the ONLY cause).

in terms of comparison of muslim/sikh self abuse habits due to circumcision - i don't know enough to comment.

But a lot of the groomers are married men. Muslim females are fobbiden to refuse their husbands needs, so that part of your theory doesnt add up too much

I can get the book ref to anyone who wants to read it

The temptation here is for me to say that you're talking a load of w4nk...you're talking a load of w4nk.

in all seriousness, are you telling me that self pleasure decreases ones intelligence? Really? Is there any scientific proof for this?

Your ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds. People often don’t take this subject seriously and thinks it’s something funny or don’t talk about it as they are embarrassed. But the effects are so great it needs to be talked about for those who have become addicted and its no laughing matter.

First of all I am not against this activity altogether as it can be healthy and has many psychological as well as physical benefits if done now and then ie up two a maximum of 2 times a week. As you go over this number you will start to experience the negative effects.

But let’s first start with the positive if done in moderation up to 2-3 times a week it can have a calming effect and induce relaxation, happiness, and well-being. It can also increase testosterone and improve concentration. This is due to the chemical dopamine and serotonin being released in the brain when this activity is done. These two chemicals are two of the most important chemicals known as Neurotransmitters – chemical messengers of the brain.

However, when this activity becomes an addiction that is when an individual will experience the negative effects. I would say most people do this activity in excess. Due to the amount of stress one experiences in his life. People often do this without realizing it because they are suffering some form of depression anxiety or other problems. When doing this activity one then is escaping from his problems and relieving the sub conscious stress and problem’s that are in his life as a way to deal with them.

When done in excess it results in an overabundance of these chemicals in your Brain. Ie too much serotonin and dopamine is then in your system causing all kinds of problems. This could even be similar to someone who is on illegal drugs as the same chemicals such as serotonin and dopamine are being released when one engages in this behavior before you know one is addicted. Due to the high amount of these chemicals one has problems concentrating, becomes confused, cannot sit still and complete daily tasks.

Other side effects of over indulgence are. Impaired memory, anxiety, mental weakness, irritable, lack of motivation. Unable to complete goals you have in your life. Has low self-confidence, low self-esteem. The list goes on and on. In addition has problems in social situations, feels nervous and overwhelmed.

The person has problems communicating with others and making friends.

Why?

Because Semen is life giving precious fluid used to make life. You think by releasing this over and over likes its nothing is not going to have any serious side effects and consequences on your nervous system body and mind??

If so then you are seriously deluded and living in cuckoo land. Believe me I have done so much research on this subject that you will not find anyone who is more knowledgeable on this matter then me.

So not only do excess chemicals get released which alters your brain chemistry and causes havoc on your nervous system. Which I could go on about but don’t have the time.

Let’s look at the composition of semen. It contains many nutrients, minerals and vitamins. All the above are vital for a healthy body and mind. Vitamin B12 and other B vitamins are all needed for healthy brain function. When one does this activity in excess one is depleting his body of these vital minerals, vitamins and nutrients. Google Vitamin B12 for the brain, Vitiman C for the immune Systems and zinc ect. All contained in in semen.

Now ask yourself who is talking in your words ‘wank’?. You probably didn’t even know what happens when you do this activity or how these chemicals, vitamin’s ect effect the brain when it’s done. So I think its best you you don’t comment unless you know what you are talking about.

Now im not saying your going to understand what ive just written it can take months or even years before what ive just told you to sink in to your head. The only way you’ll know is refraining from this activity for a month. Then you’ll realize what I’m talking about.

Now what to do???

Simple it speaks for itself . Limit the amount of this activity to 1 a week. But initially don’t do it for 2/3 months so your body can then replenish and repair all the chemical imbalances that have happened. Its not going to be easy as dopamine and serotonin are powerful;; addictive /chemicals/drugs

Then you must go to Holland and barrat look at all the vitimans and minerals in semen that are online. Take high strength of these vitimans to replenish the lost nutrients from this activity. Only high strength individual vitimans Not weak and cheap centrum multivitimans that don’t have anything in them.

Then take vitiman b complex multivitiman to help your chemicals in your body and your nervous system.

Big tera.

That was a great article from that book I must say and very well articulated.I don't think there is not much research or information available regarding the subject for obvious reasons.

But having read alot of what there is online. I know this book you have makes sence.

The thing is when one doesn't engage in masturbation regularly this increases their sex drive. ie circumcision was originally done as a way to make people stop from masturbating.These muslims males only want young white females as they see them as more attrative then their wifes.. But my point was more on young pakistani males. They mature quiker. This is due to refraining from masturbation. In semen there is a thing called testosterone aswell. Totestrone is what makes a man agressive, intellegent and more ruthless to achive what he wants. Hence the muslims have more tostestrone simply due to not enegaging in this activity as much. its not just muslims. anyone who doesnt do it. will see their agression and totestrone go very high. it you will only notice this after you have not dont masturbation for 2 to 4 weeks.