Sikh Values Vs Today's World

SSA Sangat g,

We all talk about so many things like we should walk on the path of truth..We should do justice n support justice but can u find truth n justice in this world today.....

Sikhi says to b true- Today's world kicks you when u actually speak...

Sikhi says to follow God n to begood with others- Today's world is so selfish that u be good they still for a penny can be bad with u....

SIkhi says to not to cheat- See how the world is involved in cheating n corruption

Sikhi says to be away from drugs/alcohol - Majority of the world is consuming it n promoting it like anything...The people around plays so much politics......

Now if u stand with your principles then u will certainly face many problems...n going with this world u will certainly destroy urself.....

Now how to live? I m the person who support truth n being loyal....but the more I support it the more I face problems....... Should I leave the path of truth? to sustain....

daas will try to answer ur questions in steps ok?

1.we need to speak truth diplomatically....like when 10 king was fortified in anandgarh fort to check oath of ur beloved muslims :p guru sahib ji said first our treasure will come out but, waste material came out......so we should be use our mind and play diplomatically.........

2. we need to stay our path by this in court of dharamraj we will get some respect and those ppl will get their punishment.............

3.u need to stay like lotus..........

4.ppl who do these this r heavily involved in these things addictions do these things...let them do there work and let do our work..........

also remember the path of sikhism is khaneo tikhi,walo niki....

and my favurate soora so pachaniye,jo lare din ke hath....

purja purja kat mare kabhu na chade khet

Jau tau prem khelan ka chao, sir dhar tali gali meri aao :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

SSA Sangat g,

We all talk about so many things like we should walk on the path of truth..We should do justice n support justice but can u find truth n justice in this world today.....

Sikhi says to b true- Today's world kicks you when u actually speak...

Sikhi says to follow God n to begood with others- Today's world is so selfish that u be good they still for a penny can be bad with u....

SIkhi says to not to cheat- See how the world is involved in cheating n corruption

Sikhi says to be away from drugs/alcohol - Majority of the world is consuming it n promoting it like anything...The people around plays so much politics......

Now if u stand with your principles then u will certainly face many problems...n going with this world u will certainly destroy urself.....

Now how to live? I m the person who support truth n being loyal....but the more I support it the more I face problems....... Should I leave the path of truth? to sustain....

I know very well what you mean !!

I too felt like this for a very long time.

If you are in business or just working for some company, then it's all about 'selling' your product by any means. This means deception and professional backstabbing of your competitors.

Don't fool your self that you are earning by an honest means if you divert customers from another source,, ie.. some else 'loses' at your expense, because to me , that is NOT gurmat and not the way.

I know it is difficult to even think of a profession where the person is 100% gurmat, even doctors and other health care professionals promote products that are in the best of their financial interests !

Lawyers, accountants, realtors,consulting agencies....etc... all work on clever ways of deception and letting the other party down.

I know very well what you mean !!I too felt like this for a very long time. If you are in business or just working for some company, then it's all about 'selling' your product by any means. This means deception and professional backstabbing of your competitors.Don't fool your self that you are earning by an honest means if you divert customers from another source,, ie.. some else 'loses' at your expense, because to me , that is NOT gurmat and not the way. I know it is difficult to even think of a profession where the person is 100% gurmat, even doctors and other health care professionals promote products that are in the best of their financial interests !Lawyers, accountants, realtors,consulting agencies....etc... all work on clever ways of deception and letting the other party down.

U judged me :) yup its related to being professional......people do anything for money in this world......

No, I didn't judge you, but I spent many many years working as a professional.

Then finally came a point where all the employers were interested in was financial interests and gaining at someone else's expense.!

I got to a point where I had to walk away simply because I didn't agree with these morals.

Although I had spent more than 6 years studying after I left school, I decided whether it was money or morals !!!

I know people look at me and think '' is he stupid??'' '' he had all the money in the world and he gave it up??''

Yes, I had a millionaire lifestyle with fast cars, jet setting around the world, shopping anywhere without EVER having to look at the price tag !!!!

BUT ..... I was never, never happy enough !

Now, I have given it all up, I hardly have anything to worry about and couldn't have been happier.

There is actually a name for this ........

it's called the ''silent movement''

It's when people leave their rich and fast lifestyles and move somewhere remote and away from everything to just live the simple life !!

To be in touch with real people and creation and most importantly 'to do the right thing'

http://www.personal-development-coach.net/a-silent-movement.html

No, I didn't judge you, but I spent many many years working as a professional.

Then finally came a point where all the employers were interested in was financial interests and gaining at someone else's expense.!

I got to a point where I had to walk away simply because I didn't agree with these morals.

Although I had spent more than 6 years studying after I left school, I decided whether it was money or morals !!!

I know people look at me and think '' is he stupid??'' '' he had all the money in the world and he gave it up??''

Yes, I had a millionaire lifestyle with fast cars, jet setting around the world, shopping anywhere without EVER having to look at the price tag !!!!

BUT ..... I was never, never happy enough !

Now, I have given it all up, I hardly have anything to worry about and couldn't have been happier.

But what if someone cant move away from these kind of world to live a life of dignity and value...

Responsibilities kills a man :( from within

To sleep empty stomach is ok for people like us but can u see sleeping ur child or parent empty stomach?

Professionalism is poison - People just thing for their betterment they forget humanity and everything.

Life become a game for these kind of people. They dont bother if some1 die infront of them.

Money Money Money all they understand. No truth No justice.

Take the Delhi Rape case- There was no one who cared to put clothes on their naked body..

But after every thing was over then came out of their home.....

This Coward world.... Sometime i think its better to die rather then to live in this hell...