Sikh Values Vs Today's World

But what if someone cant move away from these kind of world to live a life of dignity and value...

Responsibilities kills a man :( from within

To sleep empty stomach is ok for people like us but can u see sleeping ur child or parent empty stomach?

Professionalism is poison - People just thing for their betterment they forget humanity and everything.

Life become a game for these kind of people. They dont bother if some1 die infront of them.

Money Money Money all they understand. No truth No justice.

Take the Delhi Rape case- There was no one who cared to put clothes on their naked body..

But after every thing was over then came out of their home.....

This Coward world.... Sometime i think its better to die rather then to live in this hell...

This is not hell. Only cowards want to die rather then treat this life as a gift of God meant to sing His praises (Simran)

and do Service (Sewa) and strive to be one with our Maker.

This is not hell. Only cowards want to die rather then treat this life as a gift of God meant to sing His praises (Simran) and do Service (Sewa) and strive to be one with our Maker.

This world is hell...thats y its said that do kirat kamai...naam jaap so to get relieve from the circle of death n life.....

My concern is not to commit suicide rather then its better to live in the court of Guru rather then to live in this hell with people who just believe in having paisa kamai rather then naam kamai... I know cowards wAnts to die....but dear those r more cowards who live a life with false means.....

ਮਃ ੫ ॥

Fifth Mehl:

ਖਾਂਦਿਆ ਖਾਂਦਿਆ ਮੁਹੁ ਘਠਾ ਪੈਨੰਦਿਆ ਸਭੁ ਅੰਗੁ ॥

Khaandhiaa Khaandhiaa Muhu Ghathaa Painandhiaa Sabh Ang ||

By eating and eating, the mouth is worn out; by wearing clothes, the limbs grow weary.

ਨਾਨਕ ਧ੍ਰਿਗੁ ਤਿਨਾ ਦਾ ਜੀਵਿਆ ਜਿਨ ਸਚਿ ਨ ਲਗੋ ਰੰਗੁ ॥੨॥

Naanak Dhhrig Thinaa Dhaa Jeeviaa Jin Sach N Lago Rang ||2||

O Nanak, cursed are the lives of those who are not attuned to the Love of the True Lord. ||2||

ਪਉੜੀ ॥

Pauree:

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਤੇਰਾ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਤਿਵੈ ਤਿਉ ਹੋਵਣਾ ॥

Jio Jio Thaeraa Hukam Thivai Thio Hovanaa ||

As is the Hukam of Your Command, so do things happen.

ਜਹ ਜਹ ਰਖਹਿ ਆਪਿ ਤਹ ਜਾਇ ਖੜੋਵਣਾ ॥

Jeh Jeh Rakhehi Aap Theh Jaae Kharrovanaa ||

Wherever You keep me, there I go and stand.

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੈ ਕੈ ਰੰਗਿ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਧੋਵਣਾ ॥

Naam Thaerai Kai Rang Dhuramath Dhhovanaa ||

With the Love of Your Name, I wash away my evil-mindedness.

ਜਪਿ ਜਪਿ ਤੁਧੁ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਭਰਮੁ ਭਉ ਖੋਵਣਾ ॥

Jap Jap Thudhh Nirankaar Bharam Bho Khovanaa ||

By continually meditating on You, O Formless Lord, my doubts and fears are dispelled.

ਜੋ ਤੇਰੈ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਤੇ ਸੇ ਜੋਨਿ ਨ ਜੋਵਣਾ ॥

Jo Thaerai Rang Rathae Sae Jon N Jovanaa ||

Those who are attuned to Your Love, shall not be trapped in reincarnation.

ਅੰਤਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਇਕੁ ਨੈਣ ਅਲੋਵਣਾ ॥

Anthar Baahar Eik Nain Alovanaa ||

Inwardly and outwardly, they behold the One Lord with their eyes.

ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹੀ ਪਛਾਤਾ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕਦੇ ਨ ਰੋਵਣਾ ॥

Jinhee Pashhaathaa Hukam Thinh Kadhae N Rovanaa ||

Those who recognize the Lord's Command never weep.

Pg523

ਨਾਉ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਖਸੀਸ ਮਨ ਮਾਹਿ ਪਰੋਵਣਾ ॥੧੮॥

Naao Naanak Bakhasees Man Maahi Parovanaa ||18||

O Nanak, they are blessed with the gift of the Name, woven into the fabric of their minds. ||18||

This world is hell...thats y its said that do kirat kamai...naam jaap so to get relieve from the circle of death n life.....

My concern is not to commit suicide rather then its better to live in the court of Guru rather then to live in this hell with people who just believe in having paisa kamai rather then naam kamai... I know cowards wAnts to die....but dear those r more cowards who live a life with false means.....

Don't worry !!

I firmly believe that all this you are experiencing is all part of his plan and hukam.

It's good that you acknowledge this and realize at a young age that everything is not what it seems to be.

Some people waste their whole lifetimes without ever knowing, only to go through the same cycle again in a different environment.

Have faith Gurpreetji, because I am more than certain that the time will come where you will have the chance to prove yourself to God.

As Guru Nanak ji said, we MUST swim across with the rest of us in this world ocean, BUT we should have awareness and less weight on our minds whilst doing this !!

Because, what will happen to a water bubble with weight ??

-It sinks or floats along lower down.

But how about a water bubble with very less weight ??

It floats ''above'' on the surface, although it is still in contact with the rest of the water, but this is Nanak ji's advice for getting across.

Your chance shall come in time. At the moment the path is getting laid out in front of you with his divine hukam.

When the opportunity comes, you have to take it but then, trust me because then, the sacrifices are going to be much bigger.

- AND he will not give you a choice of starving or hunger, because he will always be providing one way or another !

Don't worry !!I firmly believe that all this you are experiencing is all part of his plan and hukam.It's good that you acknowledge this and realize at a young age that everything is not what it seems to be.Some people waste their whole lifetimes without ever knowing, only to go through the same cycle again in a different environment. Have faith Gurpreetji, because I am more than certain that the time will come where you will have the chance to prove yourself to God.As Guru Nanak ji said, we MUST swim across with the rest of us in this world ocean, BUT we should have awareness and less weight on our minds whilst doing this !! Because, what will happen to a water bubble with weight ??-It sinks or floats along lower down.But how about a water bubble with very less weight ??It floats ''above'' on the surface, although it is still in contact with the rest of the water, but this is Nanak ji's advice for getting across. Your chance shall come in time. At the moment the path is getting laid out in front of you with his divine hukam.When the opportunity comes, you have to take it but then, trust me because then, the sacrifices are going to be much bigger.- AND he will not give you a choice of starving or hunger, because he will always be providing one way or another !

Need to be a light weight bubble.... This is best way to sustain in this ocean of life..... Got it :) with them n still unique..... :) - This is the best Advice that I can have.....