Bush or Kerry?

theturbanator

Who do you think should be next president?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should be next president?

• George Bush
    • John Kerry
    • Neither

fateh

biramjit singh. have u seen farenhite 911. itll give u alottta answers to how bush is so bad. and i never said chechians cuz i agree they did do somthin bad. but if u see the number of muslim people bein prosecuted and the number of sikhs bein prosecuted all together. muslims have been hurt alooott more. their fighitng for the same type of thing. chechians want thier country back and the kharakoos wanted khalistan. wuts the bigg difference. and about the palestinians issue. im 105% with the palestinains. they did nothin wrong to be kicked out of their land. im not sayin that killing loads of peeps is right or is a small issue. but in the big big picture. werent they kinda of the same. and note i did say osama is sorta wack.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

faherenheit 9/11 is Michael Moore's view on how he thinks Bush handled the situations. therefore, that movie is purely his opinion, even if u believe in his opinion.

lets see michael moore make a movie of how michael moore would have handled 9/11. rolleyes.gif

most media in america is done by liberal reporters...so its no wonder that here kerry has the most votes :lol: americans have been brainwashed preety good with liberal views.

what happened bout the CBS report done by DAn Rather that Bush didn't complete his service when he was in the army or whatever? It was a bunch of lies! A fake letter! Now CBS claims to have an independent investigation done into how that false report was reported rolleyes.gif

On the other hand, lets look at conservative news coverage: Rush Limbaugh.

He says that Kerry supporters are dissing Bush the whole time....but Kerry has nothing to say about himself. They juz stand there and say Bush did this and Bush did that...but nothing in regards to what Kerry is seriously going to do.

Asides from that Kerry is a flip flopper on Iraq. He was for the invasion (if i remember correctly).

soo....lets see who wins :wub: ...........draft thing is definitely big no no from me. even if they did do the draft i wouldn't meet the physical requirements LOL.gif

i don't care much for polotics so i ain't gonna vote even though i can. :(

what are u guys talking about. There are how many Muslim countries? Iraq, Iran, pakistan, bangladesh, libya, jordan, syria, saudi arabia, indonesia, etc etc. 90% of these Muslim countries have laws which ban non-Muslims from propagating their faith. Mecca is off limits to non-Muslims. Muslims have a lot. These people are hypocrites. They want all the non-Muslims to leave their lands yet they live in the millions in Britain, America, and other western nations. I don't see America telling Muslims to leave. If Muslims are victims it is because of their own Islamic leaders. The Mullahs and sheiks who torture their own people are the culprits, not McDonalds. America isn't telling these people to open a Victoria's secret in their backyard, it is their choice. Look at the Saudi Arabian king, he has a concubine, like hundreds of women who are his s^75e&^%x slaves, and this is in the holy country of saudi arabia. Please, I think Muslims need to see that it is their own leaders who are the enemies of islam.

How can you guys compare this to the Sikh issue. Sant ji gave money to help mandirs. The Taliban destroyed ancient Buddhist temples. Al Qaeda is fighting the "infidels." The kharkoos fought the people who destroyed Akal Takhat sahib.

Comparisons must be apples to apples, you can't compare terrorism to the Sikh struggle. It is an insult.

It is also an insult to group the muslim population under those stereotypes that you display above.

Bush is one of the biggest terrorists on this planet if i was voting in america I would never dream of voting for him.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Bhainji

Can you refute what the posters have written? Is there an Islamic country where non-Muslims have equal rights? Even in Malaysia which claims to be a modern democracy it is not possible for a Muslim to convert out of Islam? Is that fair? Is not a non-Muslim's evidence worth less than a Muslim's in Sharia law?

If you cannot refute the above then please do not get upset when the truth is shown to you.

As for George Bush, i reckon he may turn out to be one of the best presidents the USA have had in the last 100 years.

How exactly is he a terrorist? His country was attacked without warning and thousands of innocent civilians murdered and he went after the terrorists.

Remember that Reagan used to considered an <banned word filter activated> and senile but he presided over the dismantling of Communism as a threat to the free world, maybe Bush will preside over a similar dismantling of the new threat to the free world.

Chaatrik90 Bhaji

Check these sites for views on what 'truths' Fahrenheit 911 reveals!

href='http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/' target='_blank'>

Christopher Hitchens views are spot on. He was a radical and intellectual liberal before 9/11 but after that his views changed and now the recognises the threat that Islam poses to the non-Muslim world.

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-D...renheit-911.htm

GurFateh

Bikramjit Singh

Mr Bikramjit Singh... if only I had enough knowledge I would certainly discuss these 'claims' but I fear I would not do the subject justice as my knowledge is limited at present. What I will say though is that just because a country is 'Islamic' and has a muslim majority does not mean that they are following correctly the rules of Islam and Shariah Law. If you are going to take what these countries do at face value that is silly because there is no true Islamic country in the world. There is no country that truely follows Islam the way it should so using these countries as examples has no basis.

yes Bush is a terrorist, as much as Osama bin Laden is. Iraq has nothing to do with osama bin Laden, and bushs reasons for going to war are clearly suspicious. It was on the news just recently that there are not clear links between saddam and bin laden. So why is he not looking for bin laden and instead running off to iraq and causing chaos in that country? His country was attacked correct, but you think without reason? Which government was it who funded the taliban and was once friends with saddam hussein? Who funds the israeli government when they commit atrocities against Palestinians who are called terrorists for fightng back like Bush is doing? And america wasnt attacked without warning, there is evidence that the CIA knew of an attack before it had even happened - the american government were aware of al queda long before 9/11 happened yet they did nothing about it.

I am in no way saying that the ways in which some 'Islamists' are fighting back is the correct way Islamically and morally, I am actually extremely against suicide bombings, kidnap

pings and beheadings etc but to think Bush is an innocent in all this is very naive.

With all due respect I would like to discuss these things with you but as I have seen before from previous debates with you you're views are clearly anti islam and I see no point in discussing with a closed mind.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

That is an age old excuse. If you point out the flaws in Sharia ( so called divinely ordained law) then Muslims always use the excuse that the country where the law is being practicised is not truely 'Islamic' rolleyes.gif

How about Afghanistan under the Taliban? Weren't they 'truely' Islamic? I mean their leaders had studied the Koran and Hadiths all their lives, so how was it that they didn't implement the 'true' Islamic law? There are a number of countries where there is Sharia law and in each case it discriminates against non-Muslims.

Let me ask you one simple question, why is it that under Sharia law a Muslim must be killed if he converts to another religion? I assume that you are living in the west, so tell me either you do not agree with this ( and all Islamic scholars agree that an apostate must be killed ) or you think it is correct and that a Muslim should not have the right to leave Islam.

I await your answer.

GurFateh

Bikramjit Singh

thank you mr. bikramjit singh. good points.

Look Yasmin, i'm not anti-Muslim, as a sikh i am against no faith. It is solid proof that Muslim nations do not give equal rights to non-Muslims. And to be honest with you I have always seen Muslims in the West shy away from confronting this. When it is brought up they say well it is our holy land.

The world has changed. Muslims live in the millions in the West. Obviously Western culture can't be that evil seeing that millions of arab Muslims live in the West. I think it is time for Muslims in the West to speak up against the Suppressive Muslim nations.

Israel has a right to exist. When the Palestinians were offered 90% of what they were asking for the Palestinians balked. the problem is that Muslims want the complete extermination of israel and i'm sorry but that isn't going to happen. This is just inhumane and irrational.

Let me give you an example. the sikh freedom movement in the 80s was suppressed because of one thing. The indian government put in their own criminals into teh sikh movement, had them kill innocent hindus and sikhs. The people stopped supporting the movement because it is wrong to kill innocent people.

Look at the Palestinian and other Muslim movements. For decades now the world has seen them kill innocent men women and children. Yet the support is always strong as ever. These people blatantly call for the blood of innocents yet no outcry from the Muslim masses that this is wrong. What is this? Sometimes the theory of the Muslims against all the kafirs seems true. I think instead of making excuses that this is not real Islam needs to stop and

the world should be shown "real Islam" for once.