'surjit Has Brought Shame On Us. We Must Get Rid Of Her'

I don't know about you, but my newsfeed was filled with people condemning it, but it's the Jathedar of Akaal Takhat Sahib that needs to do this.

We all know he's stealing $$$ and is working for Badal so if Badal says "koi ni putt karla" then only he will do it.

No i meant sikh uk body or panthic.org should be more than enough to condemn, sri akaal takth sahib does not need to get involved in individual cases.

When a Khalsa who has taken Khande Battay Da Amrit does such a thing and it's in the news the Jathedar needs to take action. Without Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib we wouldn't be here today. This is one of the main reasons why the indian govnt dismantled it, but little did they know through blood we can rebuild it. They learned the hard way that in order to suppress the Sikhs you need to send pakhandi babay who preach pseudo-Sikhi pseudo-Sikh history and occupy their institutions under weak/laalchi leaders.

I'm not affiliated with Panthic.Org, I acknowledge that they may have a bias towards AKJ and don't do a good job of having balanced journalism, but overall they've done a good job of exposing missionaries and pakhandi babay like pehowe wale so I commend them.

Sikh Orgs should condemn this and I'm sure United Sikhs and other Orgs like Khalsa Aid will soon see this news piece and condemn this bibi. Ideally the jathedar of Akaal Takhat Sahib would declare these people naastik and patit and a severe repentance (via massive sewa and action fitting to what they had done). It's ultimately up to the individual to follow the punishment, but they would have to follow it to be admitted back into the Panth. On top of this it should be displayed in the media via social media outlets so Sikhs can know there is something being done.

Most punjabi sikhs (be it amritdhari or not) are anakhi which are not neccesarily bad thing but moment they will go any extreme length to save their anakh thats when its on clash course with gurmat teaching and at that point for them gurmat teachings are out of window when it comes to saving anakh..we have similiar case in BC where mother and her mama killed the daughter.

We need to realize there is a diffference between genuine pride and gajini type of false pride/ego.
Guru Maharaj has said, ਗਰਬ ਗੰਜਨ ਦੁਸਟ ਭੰਜਨ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦਾਇਕ ਕਾਮ || Thou art the Destroyer of ego, the vanquisher of tyrants and performer of works leading to salvation.
Lets stay away from gajnini type of false pride..!!.
We must give our kids sikhi teaching we must try but when trying becomes enforcing you are influenced with ego/pride.. they dictate lives of kids, thats you should let gurmat concept of karam kick in and let things go according in bhanaie of akaal purkh rather than being god parents of your kids and dictating the life for them in ego pride.

She should be excommunicated from the panth. Panth needs to come up statements to condemn her to uphold khalsa values and to save image of sikhs..!!

Every potential Amritdhari who wants to take amrit or already Amritdhari should go through small interview by panj pyares to probe- to find out where their loyalities lies and find out if they put their group (be it punjabi castism or any group) tribalism over khalsa panth or not and to make sure all the punjabi tribal garbage/controlling freak nature is out of their mindset before taking amrit.!!..panj pyares should also create pre amrit ritual (pre amrit which are now for kids) should be available to all- intitate first people to pre amrit and after certain period and test of mind and virtues then full khanda batta da amrit that should filter people like her and other potential murders.

She is a big stain on amritdhari community, are we going to be come up statements condemning her or we as panth would brush these type of people under carpret like we did in the past? If she is someone else(like muslim community) you guys be up in arms...lets be candid and honest about it and acknowledge there is a fascism (arrogance mixed with ego pride) in the panth and lets make attempts to clean it instead of living in denial.....!!

I already mentioned - She should be excommunicated from the panth. Panth as in collective panth (UK Sikh Body) among other media needs to come up statements to condemn her to uphold khalsa values and to save image of sikhs..!! While others are more concerned about incorrect article rather than her. Sure bits of articles is incorrect but her actions should be part of the discussion first.

Where is panthic.org when you need them? with their investigative journalism..let me guess they won't investigate they know it will open can of worms..!!

No i meant sikh uk body or panthic.org should be more than enough to condemn, sri akaal takth sahib does not need to get involved in these cases.

Most punjabi sikhs (be it amritdhari or not) are anakhi which are not neccesarily bad thing but moment they will go any extreme length to save their anakh thats when its on clash course with gurmat teaching and at that point for them gurmat teachings are out of window when it comes to saving anakh..we have similiar case in BC where mother and her mama killed the daughter.

We need to realize there is a diffference between genuine pride and gajini type of false pride/ego.
Guru Maharaj has said, ਗਰਬ ਗੰਜਨ ਦੁਸਟ ਭੰਜਨ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦਾਇਕ ਕਾਮ || Thou art the Destroyer of ego, the vanquisher of tyrants and performer of works leading to salvation.
Lets stay away from gajnini type of false pride..!!.
We must give our kids sikhi teaching we must try but when trying becomes enforcing you are influenced with ego/pride.. they dictate lives of kids, thats you should let gurmat concept of karam kick in and let things go according in bhanaie of akaal purkh rather than being god parents of your kids and dictating the life for them in ego pride.

Atleast she has some pride/anakh in her, who knows? eventually she will eventually come in khalsa life style become amritdhari and shastardhari after keep pondering upon her actions..!!..in my personal opinion, she should have done it nicely and politely so it does not come across as beadhi or hurt other sikh sentiments- however what defines good or bad karma is person intent...everyone is different and at different state of mind seek different ways to get inspiration in sikhi, and for her may be having kharkoo experience which helps her to remind vahiguroo ji and recite more gurbani..we cannot judge..yes being amritdhari and wearing some type of banaa and doing the action may come across as beadhi but if you do feel very strongly about this, please start off against previous generation both male and female having done the same things..!!

She is confused and convenient one . However , She does need help, sangat and guidance.. Ks makhan punjabi singer was mona too but with right sangat and guidance he became khalsa this April.

Satkar is given and who knows what's was in the mind during satkar during bairaag it's not for me or you define or judge.

I understand what you saying thats one aspect of looking at it and line needs to be drawn carefully but there are many aspects to look at this..at the end of day it depends on intent of individual...in grand scheme of things vahiguroo ji is both nirgun and sargun saroop is everywhere so no one can truly do beadhi of gurbani/rehit/body/life. By doing this, she helped the girl merge into Vahiguru from Sargun Saroop to Nirgun Saroop or vice-versa.

As its everywhere as bhagat pipa says whatever is outside and is inside:

ਜੋ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰਡੇ ਸੋਈ ਪਿੰਡੇ ਜੋ ਖੋਜੈ ਸੋ ਪਾਵੈ ॥
Jo Brehamanddae Soee Pinddae Jo Khojai So Paavai ||
जो ब्रहमंडे सोई पिंडे जो खोजै सो पावै ॥
The One who pervades the Universe also dwells in the body; whoever seeks Him, finds Him there.
ਪੀਪਾ ਪ੍ਰਣਵੈ ਪਰਮ ਤਤੁ ਹੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਹੋਇ ਲਖਾਵੈ ॥੨॥੩॥
Peepaa Pranavai Param Thath Hai Sathigur Hoe Lakhaavai ||2||3||
पीपा प्रणवै परम ततु है सतिगुरु होइ लखावै ॥२॥३॥
Peepaa prays, the Lord is the supreme essence; He reveals Himself through the True Guru. ||2||3||

Raag Dhanaasree Bhagat Pipa

Yes agreed if its trend/sheep mentality without any thought then its definitely wrong but if someone does it and their intentions are good and they do it because its inspirational and for them to remind of gurbani/vahiguroo everyday..and who i am to say they are committing beadhi? thats their way of showing dedication. In gurbani, there is pankiti talking about- vahiguroo is not our bhappu property so we cant really have ownership over vahiguroo ji..each one of us who just started on the panth- show different way of showing devotion and get inspired from various different ways.

I understand what you saying from satkar perspective, we can have vichar on sargun and nirgun ommnipresence/everywhere aspect of gurbani/bhagat pipa shabad regarding this and i also know main stage of satkar of gurbani is when we live our life with self realization vahiguroo is everywhere and in everything, according to gurbani sidhant, perceive there is no dualism as such..i do have vichar on this rather not share here...,afraid i might be taken out of context..may be some other time..

Unless one is bhramgyani, we all do beadhi of gurbani inadvertently whether we like to claim it or not.. surely we don't do beadhi of gurbani in sargun roop but we all do beadhi of gurbani sidhant of nirgun roop for not seeing divine jot in everyone, having dualistic mindset, and being slave of 5 chors.. while claiming ourselves a sikh of Guru thats worst beadhi in my opinion ..hope this reality check would be enough for people including me off course...!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with some of your observations regarding her but overall discussion of culture/tradition/actions is bit of grey area not that back and white But coming back to the topic after culture and being amritdhari, she has big moral duty to fill which is live according to gurbani.

Can anyone actually write polite open letter to her, first talk about gurbani quote explaining depth behind it and offer her sangat, make ourselves available to her questions, build a rapport with her, and also remind her moral duties reflecting amritdhari lifestyle she has tried to be a part of, start live according to gurbani that she has bowed down to and 'gave her head' in Amrit Sanchar. Lets try to patch and offer her help, sangat, if we don't fill up gap who will? Please make sure your open letter does not sound judgmental or condescending.

These days everything could be consider beadhi, this term is blown out of its proportion.I wonder how far we all go to stop all forms of perception of beadhi or are we like to pick and choose when it suits us?

please stop this drama and crocodile tears.!!

Even gangka papan who was prostitute when found good sangat became saint and its mentioned in gurbani, every sinner have potential of saint, do not slag this bibi , call her names, dont judge we don't even know her, she has same ikongkar vahiguroo jot just like everybody else has. We should offer her sangat without judging her only guru sahib and bhramgyani sant mahapursh are complete and sants have full union with vahiguroo rest are all effected by panj chors regardless of our outer status..I don't consider myself better than her.
You guys want to talk about mukhti? First consider each everyone in this world as jeevan mukht and consider ourselves are only one which are not, you will notice huge ocean of bairaag, ocean of reality check slaps and destruction of our ego bit by bit then only we can move on further.

So just so i understand you want to compare this kuri/nari mar this murderer woman who killed her daughter with neeru bajwa who put tatto of gurbani on her (potentially for remembering akaal purkh)? really? are you just taking piss? or woke up wrong side of the bed?

As far as knowing intention of this woman who killed her daughter.....i m sure will find out but no intention whether good or justified calls up for murder of innocent woman regardless how melo dramatic, good or how self righteous murderer intentions are.

She deserves to be behind jail and also deported and along with other honor killer sympathizers- western countries US, Canada, UK have no place for honor killers or their sympathizers.!!..

The Mother in Law is a patit so why call the evil murderer an Amritdhari when she is NOT Amritdhari? Instead of offering her support we should help the victims instead.

The Mother in Law ought to get hanged for her crime. Next we will get people saying that Rajiv Gandhi and Prophet Muhammad should be given our support for the murders they did.

Consider/perceive each everyone and whole creation in this world as jeevan mukht and consider ourselves are only one which are not, you will notice huge ocean of bairaag, ocean of reality check slaps and destruction of our ego bit by bit, it will help to move fwd in bhagti marg significantly.

She went from part of Sargun saroop and merged with Nirgun saroop. What's all the commotion about?

Over-zealous chelas need to calm down and stop passing judgement. Who are we to judge?

The Bibi needs Sangat and support...

Consider/perceive each everyone and whole creation in this world as jeevan mukht and consider ourselves are only one which are not, you will notice huge ocean of bairaag, ocean of reality check slaps and destruction of our ego bit by bit, it will help to move fwd in bhagti marg significantly.

She went from part of Sargun saroop and merged with Nirgun saroop. What's all the commotion about?

Over-zealous chelas need to calm down and stop passing judgement. Who are we to judge?

The Bibi needs Sangat and support...

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

A PERSON IS MURDERED TO MERGE WITH" Nirgun saroop"

THE BIBI NEEDS SANGAT'S SUPPORT TO BE SENT BEHIND BARS FOR LIFE.