'surjit Has Brought Shame On Us. We Must Get Rid Of Her'

The Mother in Law is a patit so why call the evil murderer an Amritdhari when she is NOT Amritdhari? Instead of offering her support we should help the victims instead.

The Mother in Law ought to get hanged for her crime. Next we will get people saying that Rajiv Gandhi and Prophet Muhammad should be given our support for the murders they did.

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

A PERSON IS MURDERED TO MERGE WITH" Nirgun saroop"

THE BIBI NEEDS SANGAT'S SUPPORT TO BE SENT BEHIND BARS FOR LIFE.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL.................I REALLYYYY hope you guys see what I did there!!!

If you don't get it....just look at NEO Jee's posts the past week or so.

Let law decide it who is guilty. If she did it then she deserves punishment.But the girls seem to be a spoiled as they condemn

mother-in-law from the onset of marriage and then write about two children she had aged 9 or so.

Something looks strange here.if she was so rebellious why did she stay with them so long especially when she expressed

unhappiness from the beginning.

Consider/perceive each everyone and whole creation in this world as jeevan mukht and consider ourselves are only one which are not, you will notice huge ocean of bairaag, ocean of reality check slaps and destruction of our ego bit by bit, it will help to move fwd in bhagti marg significantly.

She went from part of Sargun saroop and merged with Nirgun saroop. What's all the commotion about?

Over-zealous chelas need to calm down and stop passing judgement. Who are we to judge?

The Bibi needs Sangat and support...

With that token some 330 innocent passengers incl 92 sikhs in air India bombing went also sachkhand merged in nirgun roop... So what's commotion about?.. Now I see that's how one can easily justify the mass murder act and support those who were implicated and some found guilty like inderjit reyat (convincted bomber who himself admitted making bomb) and parmar (read judge verdict)... It's pretty clear cut some people will go any length to save their tribal lot, they prefer their tribal mindset over khalsa advait nirbhaou nirvair ideals.

Sure we should and would apply dya aspect to her as well, while she is in jail. Sikh chaplain can go there, slowly start re-integrating her back into khalsa (advait nirbauo nirvair) sidhant and have her jaap 108 pakki mala of Dhaul Dharam Daya Ka Poot,...she cannot be worst than kauda raksash who was transformed from demon to saint...by looking at grand scheme of things every convicted murder, rapist of all human race despite of who they are have, regardless of their crimes have hidden potential to redeem themselves...thats why sikhi isn't for death penalty when it comes to legal country laws...but first they all need to be equally condemned vehemently so other copy cats don't copy them and once they are behind bars they are slowly showing remorse, should be given a chance to redem themselves and re-integrate back in to their society.

With that token some 330 innocent passengers incl 92 sikhs in air India bombing went also sachkhand merged in nirgun roop... So what's commotion about?.. Now I see that's how one can easily justify the mass murder act and support those who were implicated and some found guilty like inderjit reyat (convincted bomber who himself admitted making bomb) and parmar (read judge verdict)... It's pretty clear cut some people will go any length to save their tribal lot, they prefer their tribal mindset over khalsa advait nirbhaou nirvair ideals.

I am at a loss to understand your mind set neo ji. Have you read a book "Soft Target" on this tragedy? Had you, you would not have written like above.

India itself was involved in this tragedy. The book clearly says that and you should know Canada had expelled Indian diplomats from canada over this issue.

I have read it plenty of times veer, it does not mention much about inderjit reyat who himself admitted to make a bomb but i m sure he is part of this broader plot too. However, it has plenty to say about malik and parmar being GOI agent. I am not denying overall GOI hand in this..GOI hired people to do ground work, which they made it appear as first panthic and after the act fanatic terrorist, they know sikhs these days are lazy always live in denial and would let 1% make most noise and won't condemn these criminals who are behind garb of sikh bana regardless of broader implications and won't even to do any damage control so its win win situation for them to win public opinion..wake up things does not always seem as it appears..

What should have been our reaction? Condemn those are found guilty in strongest possible terms and condemn shady characters in strongest possible terms and afterwards use soft target to link them with GOI because a) its aligned with khalsa sidhant, khalsa rajeeneti sidhant and right thing to do b) those statements would save as any credibility as a community and those statement would have done damage control to win public opnion.

I swear sometimes our vanity is our worst enemy..sikhs are tiger and lion both not just lion...!!

Neo ji

You are not well informed about tactics of Indian consulate in Toronto.

When attack on golden Temple took place, obviously all sikhs were hurt. Also hurt was one young sikh boy

with last name as saini.He took subway in toronto and reached Indian consulate. He saw photograph of

Indira gandhi displayed in the entry hall.He smashed the photograph with chair and then left for home.

The incharge consulate Malik, came out after he had left nd started smashing all furniture inside the consulate and instigated,

every one to break everything.After a few our of this act he called 911 and blamed it on sikhs.

Police took the case and visited 20 years boy's home for questioning. Boy agreed to what he did and told that he only

smashed photograph of Mrs Gandhi. Luckily police noticed that boy had one arm only.They concluded that it was not done

by one armed boy but by insiders.

Now you tell me who is guilty? You say you have read soft target.Did not you read that malik was extradited to India for his role

in tht flight tragedy.Sikhs were victims maligned by a country whom they got independence.

I do not undertsand why you curse sikhs and do not point finger where it is due.

Gps veer, we can discuss this on new thread as we are going off topic, I have read the book many times..I have even shared quotes with page numbers which i shared in another thread just to give you idea same book talks about malik received 1 million dollars from state bank of india under the table and very gov't is against him openly, show parmar paid cash for burnaby house in posh area and bought exotic cars in liquid cash . cash came from sangat as he used to harass sikh families for donations, harass them early in the morning at 5 am..anyway read the book in its totality not just pick and choose, book even shows another faction of babar khalsa declared him GOI agent as well.

We can discuss more on new thread or already created thread on this air india topic but don't want to go off topic here.