Homeopathy

Jaspaul Singh

GuruFatehJi.

Here's first-hand experience on Homeopathy . . . and I was led to it through Ardas.

One day, two years ago, I awoke from my sleep with a nagging pain in my right kidney area and the pain refused to subside. It just went on and on to the point that I had to be rushed to the hospital. The diagnosis turned out to be kidney stones. Having gone through numerous tests, painkillers and more medication, the pain came back again two days later, this time with even more lingering power. And that pain was unbearable - so relentless and merciless that each time it occurred, it lasted for hours, leaving me in tears.

Much to my reluctance, I had to go back to the hospital, where the doctors resolved to retain me for further tests and alternative methods of treatment. Now that thought made me even more sick. I didn't have a choice anyway, so I went back home to grab my jacket and diary and prepare myself to spend a few days at the hospital. Even then, the doctors said that the stones may be removed by various methods, but there was no guarantee whether they would form again - which made me freak out even more.

On the way back to the hospital, I decided to pass by the Gurudwara to ask for Waheguru's blessings to bring me back to chardikala. He knew what was going through me when I asked him in the Ardas to save me from the hospitals because I was so freaked out with the methods they were going to use (felt like some kind of experimental lab-rat) and find me another way which I would be more at home with. Once the Ardas was done, I prepared to reluctantly drive away to the hospital, and keeping hope in Waheguru that all would turn out well.

I walked

down from the Darbar, towards my car, when my attention was suddenly drawn towards the Gurudwara notice board. I saw a poster advertising homeopathic cures. All I remember seeing was the word 'Homeopathy', the entry of 'kidney stones' in the long list of ailments that have cures, the name of the doctor and his contact. I immediately called him up and told him my story. He reassured me that my condition is curable through homeopathy and that I didn't need to go to the hospital and that I should meet him up. Taking my x-rays and test results, I headed to the Homeopathy doctor.

There, I spent like almost 2 hours, asking him all sorts of questions (why this and why that of homeopathy, which I had never heard of before), while still in pain at the time. He explained it calmly and continually reassured me. After having heard all, I said to myself within, that I had come across Homeopathy through Ardas and I'm going to place my full faith in it - after all, I had asked Waheguru for an alternative to the hospital.

The day after I started the Homeopathy medication, I experienced the worst pains I have ever experienced in my life - and ringing true the known fact about kidney stone pains (of how intensive they are, like labour pains). That night, I was completely disillusioned because the pain began at 7pm and simply to refuse to go away. No matter what I did, the pain was just unrelenting - I could not find a single posture that would ease the pain to even a fraction - be it sitting, lying down or standing - nothing. Nothing was helping. The pain showed no signs of subsiding. This went on for hours - until 3am in the morning, when after all the tears of pain, I was emotionally and physically exhausted - and the pains subsided and eased off.

The next morning, I went back to my Homeopathy doctor to whom I narrated the whole episode, still completely drained out of my energy (that's how bad the pains had been). He explained that the medication and begun its course of work, how

it was seeking the root cause of my ailment and put an end it to it for good. He said that the pain I experienced was a sign of the medication working its way, beginning its process of breaking down whatever was causing the condition to build up over the past few years. What I feared then was when the next pains would strike, because by now I had begun to fear the pains. He comforted my spirits and said that even if the pains were to come back, they would not be as intense and that they would eventually subside and go away completely. I trusted his every advice and comforting words, because each time, I was reminded that all this was happening through the Ardas I had offered to Waheguru.

Indeed, the pains returned, but much less. Each time they came back after a couple of days, they were subdued and bearable. And then, after a few weeks, the pains disappeared altogether. I continued my medication according to the symptoms I described to the doctor. I was made to understand how Homeopathy is a long-term cure - it could take months (or even years) for the treatment to take its complete effects. I was ready for all that. I was ready to give it time because something that came through Ardas, something within me always assured me, will work. I realised how faith actually works. If the treatment I had hardly heard of before could make such tremendous difference to my ailment, I would give it as much time as it required.

It's been over two years now since I began my medication and I'm still on it, though not as regularly as before. Only when there are other signs and symptoms do I drop by and gather some new medication. Since then, I have never had the same pains again - maybe dull sensations and some sharp, needle-like sensations in the kidney areas, but nothing like that dreadful night. The medication worked - and also proved beyond doubt the power of an honest and heart-felt Ardas.

Incidentally, I am taking my dose right now. I began another course of medication last week after I went ba

ck to the doctor, telling him of brief, minor sharp pains in the lower abdomen area. There still is some little dull pains in the original area of the kidneys but it a complete departure from the past. I know that the medicine is working, taking its time to fix up my system. I'm prepared to go on with the medication for as long as it takes because each time, I notice far greater changes within me.

Ever since I began the medication, I have never felt so energised and positive. What this medication does is interesting (something the allopathic cannot match) - as it works within the system, it strengthens the immune system by irradicating whatever weakness it has that causes our various ailments. It is these weaknesses in the immune system that over the years lead us to pick up an ailment. Once these weakness and cracks are eliminated, the body can fight off anything and keep the body system healthy. That is the beauty of Homeopathy.

My medication is nothing like the Allopathic ones. They are tiny white pellets which are dissolved in a small measure of water. Once dissolved, they bear no smell or taste and it is as good as drinking water. Imagine how wonderful such medication is where there are no disgusting pills and capsules to look at and that leave a bad taste on the tongue when gulped down. Unlike Allopathic medications, Homeopathic ones have no side effects because the former are made from chemicals, while the latter from natural elements. Homeopathic remedies are prescribed by symptoms rather than conditions, as each case of a particular illness can manifest differently in different people. For more information on homeopathy, check out the link www.abchomeopathy.com/homeopathy.htm (to begin with, find a doctor and do not order any medication online).

Try Homeopathy - you'll see how it rejuvenates you from top to bottom (and help you stay in Chardikala!). But for a person without patience and faith, this system will not work. Be prepared to take the course for as long as it tak

es because it is so simple. What could be better than taking medication that is like drinking water? At least not conventional medications!

Homeopathy works. And so does Ardas, Trust me, for a Sikh of the Guru, some prayers are just waiting to be answered, if only we could tread the path of faith and patience. Of course, even Allopathy works, but for holistic treatments, Homeopathy is just too good for the body as much and even more for the soul.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

PS: And guess what? The poster I saw on the Gurudwara notice board 'disappeared' the next time I looked for it. I don't even remember seeing it before. I only saw it that very day I made the Ardas. It was there for a few days, but I have not seen it again. The inner voice told me me how it was put up just for the Sikh who made an honest Ardas at the Abode of the Guru. Dhan Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Thankyou all for the information...my mother is suffering from Asthma from past many years and we were wondering if Homeopathy would help....Thankyou Lakhbir ji for telling your personal experience .

Yes Bhainji do take her to see a homopathic doctor. My family also believes in this medicine and from my experience also its wickeddd !!! :lol:

It can cure anything, and when i say anything... it says that it may have the cure for AIDS !!!

So what causes kidney stones? Did ant doctors tell you how you got them?

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh!!

FYI.

Kidney stones are hard, stone-like masses that can form in one or both kidneys. Kidney stones are fairly common, with about one percent of people in Western countries likely to get them. They are often painless when in the kidney but can cause severe pain as they travel from the kidneys to the bladder. They can also cause bleeding or block the flow of urine.

Kidney stones are formed out of crystals found in the urine. In most cases, the crystals are too tiny to be noticed, and pass harmlessly out of the body. However, they can build up inside the kidney and form much larger stones.

Kidney stones form when the salts and minerals that are normally found in the urine become out of balance. Different kinds of kidney stones are formed from salts in the urine.

Calcium stones: These are the most common type of kidney stones. They are made of calcium and oxalate, which are chemicals found naturally in certain foods. A diet with a high content of calcium and oxalate can increase the concentration of these chemicals in the urine and make it more likely for stones to form. Other factors include: excess vitamin D, overactive parathyroid glands, medical conditions such as cancer, some kidney diseases, or a disease ca

lled sarcoidosis.

Uric acid stones: Excess amounts of uric acid can be caused by eating a lot of meat. Conditions such as gout and treatments such as chemotherapy can also increase the risk of getting uric acid stones.

Struvite stones (infection stones): These are caused by too much ammonia in the urine. Ammonia is a chemical produced by the bacteria that cause urinary tract infections. This kind of stone is most often found in women.

Cystine stones: These are caused by a hereditary disorder called cystinuria, which affects about one per cent of men and women.

Some people are more likely to get kidney stones than others. Men are more prone than women, and people who have previously had a kidney stone have a 60% chance of getting another stone within seven years. Other factors include: a family history of kidney stones, being aged between 20 and 40, taking certain medicines such as diuretics (water tablets), antacids and thyroid medications, having only one kidney, eating a diet high in protein but very low in fibre, becoming dehydrated by not drinking enough fluids or living or working in a hot place, having poor mobility (eg, being confined to bed), having an ileostomy, eg, for Crohn’s disease.

Knowing the exact cause and type of stone enables people to make changes that can help prevent further stones. To help prevent any type of stone, fluid intake should be two to three litres per day - water is best. People who get calcium stones should cut down on foods that have high levels of calcium (dairy products and leafy green vegetables), and oxalate (chocolate, tea, rhubarb, cooked spinach and asparagus). It's important to discuss dietary changes with a doctor – not everyone finds them helpful. People who get uric acid stones should eat less meat, fish and poultry. Also to help prevent uric acid stones, medicine may be prescribed to control the level of uric acid in the urine. People who get struvite or "infection" stones need to keep the urine free of bacteria that

can cause infection. This may mean taking long-term antibiotics.

As for my case, the doctor did not quite point out the causes, but said it could have been as a result of diet or even not drinking enough water. Sometimes the stone just form for no reason at all, owing to weaknesses in the immune system. Each person's causes vary.

Hope all that information helps.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

L*