What Nonsense Is This

classical/blues yes they do. but not rock /metal

they take over your body and your mind loses control over it. your soul no longer enjoys it

your body enjoys it, which is what we do not want.

My soul enjoys rock and metal as much as if I was listening to blues or classical...They all have beauty...A person doesn't need to start a mosh pit or start jumping around like a mad man to appreciate rock and metal...It's at a certain stage that a person can enjoy rock/metal without going crazy(when I mean crazy I mean jumping up and down etc)...Bands like led zeppelin for example have such beautiful songs that touch my soul...

So you feel dancing, music is entirely haram ?

You asked where Rehat said you can't clap and cheer. Now I presented Gurbani that says that it is wrong. Be satisfied with what Satguru is telling you and come to terms with Gurbani. I knew from the start this was going to happen, hence I asked you to do the hard work of finding the shabad. You would have appreciated the Shabad and it shows you really did not look for the shabad.

Hold on a minute. Why bring children into this discussion. By bringing children into this discussion you are implying that your mind and others minds who want to dance are not yet fully able to understand what is right and wrong. Children do many silly things. They play with their food. So do you also play with your food like a child? Children at times will pick up dirt and put it in their mouth. Do you put dirt in your mouth to see what dirt is? Gurmat does not base it's actions on what children do and don't do.

IF anything you sound like a Muslim scholar that says Muhammed was correct on marrying a 6 year old because three years later she got her first period. If you want to have an honest discussion about this, then present Gurbani. Instead you ignore the pauri I presented.

There is a huge difference between a child's innocence where they dance and a pedophille who rapes a child and calls himself perfect not just perfect but the perfect man till the end of times who should be mimicked. It was him he condemned dancing and music to begin with.

My soul enjoys rock and metal as much as if I was listening to blues or classical...They all have beauty...A person doesn't need to start a mosh pit or start jumping around like a mad man to appreciate rock and metal...It's at a certain stage that a person can enjoy rock/metal without going crazy(when I mean crazy I mean jumping up and down etc)...Bands like led zeppelin for example have such beautiful songs that touch my soul...

bin there done that.

find raag's and old style kirtan more moving and bairaagi then rock/metal

body stays still as rock - the soul takes flight

bin there done that.

find raag's and old style kirtan more moving and bairaagi then rock/metal

body stays still as rock - the soul takes flight

We have different opinions then...By the way I have been studying music for over 13 years...