Ajit Vadakayil Anti Sikh Article

Nalwa

Hi Mehtab, 13Mirch, ekgurjaskhalsa,jkv, ranjeet, other members, MODERATORS AND OWNERS of SIkhsangat.com,

I had made a few posts here, surprisingly all have been deleted and my previous ID is blocked from making any further Quote on Sikhsangat.

Well Did I say anything abusive to any memer here or did I criticise SIKHI ? So, what made the moderators and owners or who ever handles this forum that all my Quotes were deleted and My prev ID blocked from writing anything?

I had just tried to make clear a few of the many misconceptions about Hinduism, was I being anti-Sikh or anti-national in anyway? Is this the way that you allow discussions here?

So, you guys have such a real big Heart that you couldn't take a few simple posts containing my opinion. I now feel that this forum is meant only to criticise ALL Hindus and to prepare SIkhs to fight against India for a Khalistan.

I am not sure for how many minutes more will this quote of mine survive here. Still, I urge the members and the moderators who have quoted me in their replies to delete my name "Inder RS" from their replies. for if you cannot let the Original posts by me display here and in return block me to stop any further replies by me , better erase my History on this forum.

Thanks to a few members who tolerated my short presence here and to the MODERATORs for showing your true jeegra !! Now I think I have a clear understanding of you guys. bye for Good.

Hitting the delete button yourself and retreating does not offer you any tactical victories, especially when you return and try pulling off a Carte-Blanche.