Please Help Me... Paranioa

Guest HELP JI

Fateh Ji

Can someone please help me out because i feel like im going crazy. I feel so so paranoid when i go outside. After hearing about the grooming programme and whats happening out there. i just feel so scared, especially when i see a Pakistani. I know this sound stupid but i just feel really scared. I dont understand why it has affected me in such a way?!?! but i just need guidance. I pray to Mahraj everyday and i also go to the gurdwara most days. I just dont know whats happening. The other day i thought someone was following me, my paranoia is playing up on me. I feel like im losing my mind. And then this therefore makes my anxiety worsen and it makes me depressed. Im finding it so difficult to live, my mind is messed up and i constantly fear God, even though this isnt what sikhi is about, its about love.

Can someone please help me?

Serious Answers Please

WJKK WJKF

Vjkkvjkf

Do chaupai sahib paaths. Do you know it off by heart? If not learn it , write it down.

Also read taati vao na lagi shabad, do it 10, 20, 40 times a day

Remember Vaheguru is always with you, Vaheguru is in the other person and in everything, if you try realising this and take supoort of Gurbani then you will find you dont have much to worry about

Fateh Ji

Can someone please help me out because i feel like im going crazy. I feel so so paranoid when i go outside. After hearing about the grooming programme and whats happening out there. i just feel so scared, especially when i see a Pakistani. I know this sound stupid but i just feel really scared. I dont understand why it has affected me in such a way?!?! but i just need guidance. I pray to Mahraj everyday and i also go to the gurdwara most days. I just dont know whats happening. The other day i thought someone was following me, my paranoia is playing up on me. I feel like im losing my mind. And then this therefore makes my anxiety worsen and it makes me depressed. Im finding it so difficult to live, my mind is messed up and i constantly fear God, even though this isnt what sikhi is about, its about love.

Can someone please help me?

Serious Answers Please

WJKK WJKF

There is nothing to be afraid of. Do sewa at your Gurdwara, stay in the company of strong Sikhs and form a relationship with your Guru. It's great that you go to Gurdwara, and sounds like you read Bani as well, but do you understand what you are reading? It is one thing to read something, it is another thing completely to understand. Read Maharaj's Bani and apply it to your life, read English translations if you can't understand the Gurmukhi, you will soon realize that as a Sikh, you should not be afraid of anything, as long as your Guru is close to your heart, nothing can harm you.

As for the grooming thing, relax, I don't think you need to worry about it too much. Just be smart, use your common sense. You aren't going to get abducted in the middle of the day on the street. Grooming gangs tend to go to nightclubs to find their victims, as a Sikh, there is nothing of value to you at a nightclub anyways, stay away from them and you should be good. Sometimes Sikh girls get approached on the street by Muslims, if it happens to you, don't be scared. If they are asking for directions or something, help em out, but don't start a conversation, don't stand around and flirt or anything like that. Just walk away and ignore them. Common sense stuff like not going out by yourself when it is dark, avoiding back-alleys, keep that in mind. If you haven't done so already, I suggest you show the documentary to other Sikh girls you may know. The more girls who see it, the better.

Stay in Chardi Kala. You are a Sikh, fear is not an emotion that our Gurus or our ancestors knew. Neither should we.

There is nothing to be afraid of. Do sewa at your Gurdwara, stay in the company of strong Sikhs and form a relationship with your Guru. It's great that you go to Gurdwara, and sounds like you read Bani as well, but do you understand what you are reading? It is one thing to read something, it is another thing completely to understand. Read Maharaj's Bani and apply it to your life, read English translations if you can't understand the Gurmukhi, you will soon realize that as a Sikh, you should not be afraid of anything, as long as your Guru is close to your heart, nothing can harm you.

As for the grooming thing, relax, I don't think you need to worry about it too much. Just be smart, use your common sense. You aren't going to get abducted in the middle of the day on the street. Grooming gangs tend to go to nightclubs to find their victims, as a Sikh, there is nothing of value to you at a nightclub anyways, stay away from them and you should be good. Sometimes Sikh girls get approached on the street by Muslims, if it happens to you, don't be scared. If they are asking for directions or something, help em out, but don't start a conversation, don't stand around and flirt or anything like that. Just walk away and ignore them. Common sense stuff like not going out by yourself when it is dark, avoiding back-alleys, keep that in mind. If you haven't done so already, I suggest you show the documentary to other Sikh girls you may know. The more girls who see it, the better.

Stay in Chardi Kala. You are a Sikh, fear is not an emotion that our Gurus or our ancestors knew. Neither should we.

Good God where do these people get these ideas from!

If you had a sister is this the advice you would give her !!

Grooming happens mainly at school level and not just in nightclubs,

Please give correct advice otherwise none, i suggest you listen to Bhai Mohan Singh ji from the Sikh Awareness Society, who has been dealing with grooming cases of children at schools as young as six !! for many years.

This person has every need to be afraid and will eventually overcome their fear but do not trivialise the issue and put it down to oh it happens in nightclubs so dont worry !!

Seems you lead a very sheltered life and need to go out a bit more.

Please do not make thing up and give the correct info/advice after studying the issue !