The Reason Why Sikh/hindu Girls

Big_Tera

I agree it probably makes them more sexually frustrated and is one reason why they are sick pedos,

But then how come jews are not in the media and always preying on girls / women.

As for hindu / sikh girls finding them more mature etc, i think it more that some sikh / hindu girls are no very bright, i mean academically they might be but as far as family values/ respect morals etc they are pretty poor, (as are a lot of guys) .

Most girls want to get married to guy who does not live with his parents ( low family values)

Go clubbing / restaurants, holidays etc

Dont want to wear traditional clothes but dress westernised.

In my manmukh days, i had one hard rule never date a muslim women no matter how attractive why ?

because although i was a manmukh, i knew the story of the choteh sahibzade and could never bring my self to forgive their kaum (muslims) for that, so to date a muslim was a no no, but sikh girls/ boys who date/ marry a muslim as far as i am concerned have betrayed their memory (sahibzade).

But then a later learned about how Guru Gobind Singh ji told/ forbade his sikhs (men and women) many times to never have sexual relations with a turk/muslim.

So its not that they are cleverer or maturer, devious yes it is more the case that some apne are of low morals and to be frank dumb !

To the sisters who are decent, i dont mean you so pls do not be offended.

I am not saying Muslims are better at attracting females because they are better looking its more to do with Muslim males being more driven to find girls. ie they are more proactive in seeking relationships. This is due to many factors but they all stem from being circumcised. It’s like eating a full meal then going to a buffet restaurant.Because you have already eaten and have satisfied your appetite you’re not really going to be interested in the buffet are you, as you’re already full?? Food will not interest you.

This is the same when it comes to finding a potential female to get into a relationship with. It’s the same with sex drive. Males naturally have a sex drive this is given so that it makes you go out there and look for a female to further the human species. The main hormone concerned in this process is testosterone, the primary sex hormone for males. Testosterone makes a man a man and it gives you energy to find a mate. It makes you strong. And countless other benefits. Ie makes you more aggressive, confident. Men who have more testosterone are more successful in all fields of their life. Countless studies have shown this.

Now because Muslims have a natural physical deterrent from masturbating they are staying hungrier for the relationships. In essence when you masturbate you release all the sexual tension and testosterone and hence you will not be as driven to find a girl to get in a relationship with. Because your drive has been satisfied already. You are no longer interested in finding a relationship. It all comes down to who is more hungry.

A hungry hunter is more successful than one that is full.

If you don’t masturbate you naturally have a higher sex drive and willingness to seek a partner and naturally your testosterone will be super high. This hormone is not being released through otherwise masturbating. This hormone is going to make you more confident more determined to find a girl. And women can sence a man who has more testosterone. You will also be more attracted to females and you will be more interested in finding and talking to a female.

Let’s just take myself for example. As it will help you understand when a real person who has experienced this.

When I was addicted to sex/masturbation I became very weak, depressed. My whole life was going down the gutter. I lost all my friends. I was uninterested in life. One of things I remember was that I was quite depressed because I could not find a girl to get into a relationship with. Not that I didn’t have the opportunities. I just didn’t have the confidence, motivation or desire to get into a full relationship. I was not hungery enough.

My sex drive/desire was completely gone. I didn’t have the motivation to seek a partner. Why because my testosterone and natural desires had all be released already. My body was saying you have eaten. You don’t need relationship. My natural urge to seek a partner had vanished. I lost all touch with reality I did not want to achieve anything. My personality had changed. Nothing in my life was going right for me I became shy and widrawn.

How did I feel when I was under the sexual addiction?

Was not interested in finding a girl for relationship I just didn’t have the natural desire instinct

2) Had no desire to be around a female

3) Was depressed

4) Had no motivation

5) Had low confidence

6) Physically and mentally weak

7) Was taken advantage of because I was so weak and could not defend myself

After I got out of the addiction I immediately got back my desire to find a girl and got into a relationship. All my natural emotions came flooding back. All the above that I was suffering from where no more. Because of all the pain I went through I researched more and more read more. My totestrone came back. I got my natural feeling back. My natural drive to seek a female had returned.

When it comes to finding a girl it all comes down to how hungry you are. And muslims because they are not masturbating as often have more desire to seek a partner. They are in essence staying hungrier and its making them more manipulative to seek their goal.

And when you are more hungry for something you will be more determined to get it. You mind will naturally work overtime to try and get this. Maybe a reason why many muslims are always plotting how to trap and groom females.

Without totestrone males would just sit back and not bother finding a girl or approaching a girl.

Now lets take this a step further

Fraud the famous psychologist said all our desires, behaviors stem from our sex drive. So in essence masturbation is going to affect your personality, your mood and you thinking and your behavior.

Everything we basically do in life come from our sex drive.

If you practice over masturbation in anutshell the following will result

You will have

§ Low motivation to achieve your personal goal

§ Be unable to concentrate

§ Low sex drive

§ Become mentally and physical weak

§ Have low self confidence

§ Low aggression levels

§ Low totestrone

§ Lack desire to find a girl for relationship

§ Unable to hold a job down

§ Low sex drive

§ Lose your natural aggression

Now the above list will affect you at different levels. for instance the more you masturbate the more you will suffer from the above. as i was heavily addicted I suffered a great deal. it all comes down to a balance.

I don’t think you can compare Jews to Muslims. Jews are known for being hardworking and good people to start off with. They work hard. Jewish people are not like Pakistani uneducated Muslims. Jewish people although they are circumcised channel all their energy (high testosterone) into making money and becoming successful. Whereas Muslims from Pakistan get all their moral from Islam which is about suppressing women converting ect. Basically their religion turns them into what they are and all the benefits they get from circumcision are used in negative ways. Even if Pakistani Muslim males were not circumcised they would still be immoral but the circumcion makes them extra aggressive and devious.

Basically masturbation results in a decrease in vital hormones such as testosterone and other brain chemicals slowly get depleted. This results in an intellectually muddled and confused mind.

At the moment the world is in the grips of a sexual addiction epidemic that is causing all these problems to many suffers with one exception Muslims who have lost most feeling down below. Because of this their brain developments is functioning at its highest. But its making them sexually frustrated. This rage because they can’t let it out through masturbation come out through violent act and aggression. But this is not natural hence why Arabic countries are so wild.Lets not forget jews themselves are aggressive and intelligent they are virtually fighting all of arab countries by themselves.

Sex and aggression are basically linked together. They both stem from the same drive.

One who masturbates will generally become very weak

If all Sikhs started to practice circumcion would we all become groomers and rapists?

No

Because Sikhs are good honest people to begin with. Hence any benefits we got from circumcision would be channeled into doing something good not bad. I myself have virtually ended all masturbation and all the benefits I’ve got from not doing this have been channeled into doing good.

But Muslims in the UK on the whole are bad people to start off with. So all benefit s they get from circumcision ie not masturbating. Such as early maturity development, increased intelligence, high sex drive, ability to manipulate others is channeled into doing bad they use it to basically in negative ways. Like converting non-Muslims, grooming ect. The main way they do this is by targeting females from other religions. Sikh and Hindu girls become flattered by all the attention they are getting from these guys. And then fall into the conversion trap when they are trapped in these relationships. Girls in essence are selfish they see someone showering them with attention and they are immediately drawn to that person. So in essence circumcision doesn’t make them bad. Its their religion. Jews channels the benefits of circumcision to make money and their religion does not hold them back.

Young female’s brains are easily manipulated especially at young age. And hence you get girls running off ect. On the whole Sikh and Hindu girls are more respectful them Muslim girls in my opinion. That’s why we should not blame as much as we sometimes do. The girl will only go as low as the male she’s with takes her. And as we know Muslims are known to send girls into prostitution drugs ect. That’s not the girls fault.

Then the Sikh and Hindu girl is attracted to this maturity at a young age of the Muslim guy Instead of the Sikh guys that are hitting the clubs and pubs every night getting drunk. From not masturbating they become very clever and devious at a young age and are able to convert the girls. Ie they were not circumcised they would not in any way be as successful and converting the world to Islam. Jews on the other hand don’t really believe someone can convert to a jew. Hence they are not missionary in that sence.

Them being circumcised just adds to their evilness that they were in the beginning. But make no mistake the act circumcision gives them a very big added boost and advantage at an early age which is critical. As at this time they are at colleges and universities where there will be sikh and hindu girls.

The downside of circumcision is their manhood is next to useless as most of the sensitivity from the foreskin has been taken away which takes away most of the pleasure from masturbation and sex itself This causes many sexual problems. Sexual pleasure is also greatly reduced. Hence they need bigger an d bigger thrills to satisfy them. Ie grooming.

The best way is to never ever remove the foreskin but to reduce masturbation for all round better health and happiness. And it will also help you in the women department. First step is to stop for two weeks- four weeks to give your body a chance to replenish and repair all the damage that has been done.

Then keep it down to 1 or 2 times a week. As you realize how masturbation affects your body and mind you will be able to judge the correct amount of times to do it based on how your body is. But generally speaking Its best to have like a 5 day clean break between intervals.

So in a nutshellMuslim males have abnormal levels of testosterone from simply being circumcised making them become aggressive and violent Just look at Arabic countries which are all war torn. These people have abnormal levels of aggression. Obviously they are still no match for Sikhs even though they have this added advantage and many act aggressive because of their large numbers also. High testosterone equals very self-centered behavior ie one only cares about himself.

But it’s a dangerous combination high testosterone, large population. This results in them trying to dominate other religions, imposing their views on others. Muslims get all their craftiness from reduced masturbation the same as the jews do.

The only way other religions can combat this is by simply reducing the number of times they masturbate and keeping our aggression and testosterone levels high as they can be.

When I ended my addiction for only two weeks. I felt a burning rage of aggression inside of me. This is how we are supposed to feel naturally this is what gives us our edge and power. But due to the level of sex on the internet and tv many become weakened through this act like myself.

All I ask from everyone is just stop for two weeks then report back to this topic and see how you feel. I know it may be hard but just keep trying. Now you know the harmful effects of this addiction this should give you the motivation to stop. Many people don’t even stop because they don’t think it will make a difference. And they are not aware of how harmful it is to a mans health.

When I stopped I became so powerful and strong I thanked waheguru for getting me out of this addiction and came more towards Sikhi aswell. As it helped me channel all my energy into Sikhism.

I’ve become a lot better and more devout Sikh after I completely stopped my addiction.

All our power is in our heads

Dear Big_Tera, below are our Guru's and all the Bhagat's views on circumcision, including quotes from Dasam Granth Sahib. I have copied this article from http://sikhism.about.com/od/gurugranthsahib/qt/What-Does-Gurbani-Say-About-Circumcision.htm. Tomorrow, we may find advantages in all sort of tricks adoped by Sidh-Purush/Babas or any other religion to control their sexual lust, to control their lust towards "MAYA", but Guru Nanak and Guru Granth Sahib view/opinion on these tricks categorises these as Manmat, and not the Gurmat way of controlling your lust. I fully agree with you when you say the human semen has strong brain-power etc. and its preservation is important for human growth/intelligence, but the answer to that is not circumcision, Gurmat says the answer to that is Guru Sewa and Naam-Simran, and your lust will be controlled automatically. Believe me, it is my personal expereince. What we need to do now as parents is to bring our children into Gurughar and ask them to devote themselves to Gurughar Seva in Langar/Jodaghar/Hall cleaning and any other seva, and simeltaneous Naam-Simran, this will help them control all their lust. We need to mentor our children, and we always feel shy discussing these important and critical elements of life with our children.

VIEWS FROM GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE AND DASAM GRANTH SAHIB BELOW -

COURTSEY - http://sikhism.about.com/od/gurugranthsahib/qt/What-Does-Gurbani-Say-About-Circumcision.htm

Various Sikhism scriptures including Gurbani of Sikhism's holy Scripture Guru Granth Sahib contain references by several authors on the subject of circumcision, a ritualistic practice performed for religious or hygienic purposes involving amputation of male or female reproductive organ parts resulting in irreversible genital mutilation.

Sikhism code of conduct advises study of scripture and its application to life. Verses of Gurbani and Sikhism scripture are sometimes better understood when studied in context with similar shabads, or hymns for comparison. Several example below have supporting lines so as to to make the meaning clear.

Guru Granth Sahib

The authors of Guru Granth Sahib, including gurus and bhagats, have written on the subject of circumcision:

• First Guru Nanak advocated against empty ritualistic practices. His writing suggests humility as an alternative to genital mutilation:

"Saram sunat seel rojaa hohu musalmaan ||
    Make modesty your circumcision, and good conduct your fast. In this way, shall you be a true Muslim." SGGS||140
  • Bhagat Kabir, an orphan raised by Muslims, and a family man, speaks out against the irony of shearing the genitals while retaining the wife. His writing states unequivocally that he does not believe in the practice:

"Sakat sanaehu kar sunat karee-ai mai na badougaa bhaa-ee ||
    Because of the love of woman, is circumcision done, I don't believe in it Oh brothers.

Jo rae khudaa-e moeh turak karaigaa aapan hee katt jaaee ||2||
    If God wishes me to be a Muslim, the organ shall get shorn off by itself. ||2||

Sunnat kee-ae turak jae hoegaa a-ourat kaa kiaa karee-ai ||
    *If circumcision makes one a Muslim, then what is done about the woman?

Aradh sareeree naar na chhoddai taa tae hindoo hee rehee-ai ||3||
    Another half, his wife, leaves not his body, therefore a Hindu he remains". SGGS||477

This verse is sometimes interpreted to mean, "If a man becomes a Muslim because of circumcision then how does the woman become Muslim?" insinuating that Muslim women are uncircumcised. Though the Islamic scripture Qur'an apparently does not specify circumcision for either gender, it is a tradition carried over from Judaism into both Islam and Christianity, for Umdat al-Salik by Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri (d. 769/1368) in the translation titled The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law, by Nuh Ha Mim Keller is written, "Circumcision is obligatory for both men and women." However, female genital mutilation is practiced by some Muslims, but not other, depending mostly on local customs perhaps because their prophet Mohammad once spoke on the subject of female circumcision admonishing "Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband." as recorded in Sunan Abu Dawûd, Book 41, page 5251.
  • Fifth Guru Arjun Dev writes advising that self restraint is a better alternative then the desensitizing of genitals by circumcision:

"Tasbee yaad karahu das mardan sunat seel bandhaan baraa ||7||
    Let your meditation beads be the subjugation of the ten sensory organs. Let good conduct and self restraint be your circumcision." ||7|| SGGS||1084

Bhagat Namdev writes that the beauty of the human body is cherished by Lord of the World who instills his own splendor in the skin for all to see:

"Chamar pos kaa mandar teraa eh bidh banae gupaalaa ||1||
    The skin covered body is the temple housing your beautiful appearance, Oh Cherisher of this world.||1||SGGS||1167

Vars of Bhai Gur Das

The compositions of Bhai Gur Das are considered a vital key to understanding Gurbani. He compares the rituals of Hinduism and Islam including circumcision pointing out how such practices miss the mark in realizing divine truth and attaining salvation of transmigration and merely create animosity and tension between various sects. He also writes of the Khalsa as having an inspiring "undefiled human form" not marred by the mutilation of circumcision:

• "Chaar varan chaar majehbaan jag vich hindhoo musalmaanae||
    There are four castes of Hindus and four sects of Muslims in the world.

Khudee bakheel thaabaree khinchotaan karan dhingaanae||
    The members of both religions are selfish, jealous proud, bigoted and violent.

Gang banaaras hindooaan makaa kaabaa musalmaanae||
    The Hindus make pilgrimage to Hardvar and Banaras, the Muslim to the Kabba of Mecca.

Sunnat musalmaan dee tilak janyoo hindoo lobhaanae||
    Circumcision is dear to the Muslims, the tilak sandalwood mark and sacred thread to the Hindus.

Raam reheem kehaa-i-dae ek naam due raah bhulaanae||
    The Hindus invoke Ram, the Muslims, Rahim, but in reality there is only One God.

Baed kataeb bhulaa-ekai mohae laalach dunee saitaanae||
    Veda and Kateba scriptures are forgotton, worldly greed and devilry have led them astray.

Sach kinaarae reh gae-i-aa kheh mardae baahman moulaanae||
    Truth is hidden from both Brahmins and Maulvis who kill one another because of their animosity."

Siro na amittae aavan jaanae||21||
    Neither sect shall find liberation from transmigration." (21) Vaar 1
  • "Musalmaan khudaae dae hindhoo har paramaesur bhaanaa||
    Muslims are men of Allah and the Hindus Love Hari (Vishnu), the supreme God.

Kalmaan sunnat sidak dhar paae janae-oo tilak sukhaanaa||
    Muslims have faith in the sacred formula and circumcision, while Hindus take comfort sandal paste mark and the sacred thread...

Khinjotaan karaen dhingaanaa ||10||
    In vain have both created many tensions." (10) Vaar 39
  • "Gurubar akaal kae hukam son oupaj-ou big-i-aanaa||
    By command of the Timeless One, the Supreme True Guru, proclaimed self-realization.

Tab sehjae rachi-ou khaalsaa saabat mardaanaa|| And then, steadfastly, created Khalsa, the righteous ones, with the undefiled human form.

E-oun outthae singh bhabakaar kai sabh jag ddarpaanaa||
    The Singhs rose up roaring and whole world was over-awed.

Tab sunnat koe na kar sakai kaapiou turkaanaa||
    And then no more actuated the circumcision of the dreaded Turks, and Muslims.

E-oun oumat sabh muhanmadee khap gee nidaanaa||
    Consequently, only followers of Mohammed submerged themselves in such ignorance practice." Amrit Kirtan 282
  • "Jaagae singh balvant beer sabh dustt khapaa-ae||
    Brave and stalwart Singhs awoke and obliterated all enemies.

Deen muhanmad outth ga-i-ou hindak tthehraa-ae||
    Muslim faith evaporated and Hindus remained scarce.

Teh kalmaa koe na parrh sakai neheen zikar alaa-ae||
    There was nobody to recite the Muslim Verses nor there was talk of Allah.

Nivaaz darood na faatehaa neh landd kattaa-ae||
    None called the Muslim prayer Nimaz, or the benedictions of Darrod, Fatima was remembered not and none reveled in circumcision.

Yeh raah share-at maett kar muslam bharmaa-ae||
    This way of Islamic Law erased, perplexed Muslims.

Gur fatae bulaaee saban ko sach khael rachaa-ae
    By applauding all and sundry, the Guru exhibited the operation (surgical property) of Truth. "Amrit Keertan 283

Dasam Granth by Tenth Guru Gobind Singh

Guru Gobind Singh writes that God is attained by love which includes honoring the perfect form of the Creator's creation, and cannot be obtained by cutting or mutilating the genitals, which is an entirely man made ritual:

• preet karae prabh paayat hai kripaal na bheejat laandd kattaa-ae || 100||
    The Lord can be only obtained with Love, Merciful God is pleased not by those who circumcise." (100) Dasam Granth 108
  • "Kantthee kantth kaatth kee ddaaree || prabh kee kriaa na kachhoo bichaaree || 25||
    Whosoever leading personages were created by the Lord, they all introduced their own creeds.

mehaadeen tab prab ouparaajaa || arab daes ko keeno raajaa || 26||
    Then the Lord created Mahadin (Prophet Mohammed), and made him Emperor of the Arabian Peninsula. (26)

Tin bee ek panth ouparaajaa || ling binaa keenae sabh raajaa ||
    He (Mohammed) then, created the path of Islam, causing all kings to remove the foreskin from their phallus.

Sabh tae apnaa naam japaayo || sath naam kaahoon na drirraayo ||27||
    He (Mohammed) induced all and sundry to recite his name, but did not instil the True, Eternal Name of the Lord in any one.(27)

sabh apnee apnee ourajhaanaa || paarabrahm kaahoo na pachhaanaa ||
    All (the religious Preceptors) got entangled in their own dogmas. No one comprehended the Transcendent One.

Tap saadhat har moh bulaayo || em keh kai eh lok patthaayo || 28||
    I was absorbed in His austere meditation when the Lord called me. Uttering his word, He sent me to this world.(28)

Akaal prarakh baach ||
    The Immortal Lord spoke." Dasam Granth 131

More:
Are Sikhs circumcised? What does the Sikhism code of conduct say about circumcision? Find out more in this FAQ:
Do Sikhs Believe In Circumcision?

1) Though UK groomers happen to come from Muslim community, they appear to be in Mirpuri areas in most cases. That suggests cultural issues. I live in Uk where Turks Cypriot Muslim are on same number as us. I have not heard of any grooming cases with Punjabi girls In London or outside that involves this community. West London plenty of Persian Muslim types, again I have not heard of the Persian Iranian community doing that either.

2) Being Punjabi comes with family politics, community awareness, being judged, constantly looking over your shoulder theres some aunt nagging or slandering your character. Thats fine for thick skinned lads. Put yourself in a girls shoes. The World grows closer, Our outlook needs to change to bring a sane balance to being Punjabi, encourage fun arts positive relationships social lives. If you equip a child with happiness and contentment then provide the Paat Naam SImran Seva side youve just given thee best of both worlds..

3) There are lots of sexual relationships all over. The Demographics in the Uk Up North you have Sikhs and muslims living in pockets. The ENglish see both as migrants even if your born here. Its not as if a girl is a toy, she has the ability to make a choice. Punjabi lads need to adapt.

Plenty of Spiritual Singhs keep away from self harm because their Mahapurkh or Chardi Kala Singhs advise them not to self harm. There is josh in self containing. But i do not feel it makes a person any more crafty. I have Pathaan friends who are just as anakhi straight fwd as some of our own.

Beyond religion, there is DNA, culture, Race, Nation, creed. I cannot say that Turks and bengalis have the same habits. Nor Chechens or african muslims.

JasSinghKhlsa, Thanks for posting the relevant scriptures that were very insighful and 100% correct.

I agree with the scriptures that are written in the the our SGGS that you have written. The Sikh religion clearly states that we must eradicate our lustfull desires and not to engage in this behaviour as it is bad for our body, mind and spirit. Circumcion is completley wrong and I am not endorsing this practice.

I am completley against circumcison as we can not alter Gods Creation ie by removing foreskin. The best method to eradicate lustful desires is the method that is written in the writtings that you have mentioned. I am living proof of the benifts of staying away from lust as we are guided in the SGGS.

we are told to keep away from the five evils. Maybe If I read up on Sikhism when I was going through my addiction I would have stayed clear of this addiction and been guided on the right path.

Many people are not aware of sexual addiction and the effects it has on our body. We know more about the harmful effects of drinking excess coffe then we do know about excess sexual activty and desires. I think most people on earth are addicted to masturbation to some extent or another as they do it to relive stress and depression. The thing is. Masturbation to relieve depression or stress will just make you more depressed and harm your body. Its like a short time pleasure that leaves lasting harmful effects like smoking a cigerate or drinking a pint of beer.

Now that I have written much about the harmful effects of masturbation. I will now paste information on what I have written.

I will start off with the composition of semen ie the following are the full ingredients that make up semen. As can be seen in the following semen is made of the most important vital vitimans and minerals that our body needs. hence a person who is doing excess masturbation is losing all these vitimans which are essential for a health strong body and mind. alot of these minerals and vitimans such as zinc vitiman b12 are the most important for our brain function. After I stopped my sexual addiction i found that my body was depleated of all the vitmans and minerals and I immediatly began a course of taking all the vitimans and minerals that are mentioned below. not all but about 5 of the ones that are listed below.

Semen composition

The semen travels through the ejaculatory ducts and mixes with fluids from the seminal vesicles, the prostrate, and the bulbourethral glands.

The seminal vesicles produce a viscous, fructose-rich fluid forming around 65-70% of the semen base.

The white color of the semen is due to secretion from the prostate glands containing enzymes, citric acid, lipids, and acid phosphatase. This forms around 25-30% of the semen base.

At each ejaculation around 200-500 million sperms are released by the testes. This forms about 2-5% of the semen composition.

Apart from these, the bulbourethral glands produce a clear secretion. This helps in mobility of the sperm cells in the and cervix. The glands’ secretion contribute less than 1% to the overall semen composition.

The semen comprises of:

• fructose
  • ascorbic acid
  • zinc
  • cholesterol
  • protein
  • calcium
  • chlorine
  • blood group antigens
  • citric acid
  • DNA
  • Magnesium
  • vitamin B12
  • phosphorus
  • sodium
  • potassium
  • uric acid
  • lactic acid
  • nitrogen
  • other nutrients

upbringing is the key..Ive grown up in an area that at one time barely had 2000 odd sikhs with probably 30 000 pakistanis.

Girls and guys dated,the 30% that did not had a form of sikhi via identity, paat simran seva. They were unbreakable. You couldd up the fittest person of the opposite gender when at bus stops at college stands they would be doing paat and going inwards.

Whats wrong with society today? we have ease! When you go through hardships, the person next to you does there is universal gratitude and solidarity, the struggles are somewhat inner. Once you got things laid on a plate, or your folks already established the hard work, the back of the mind says koinah tohri mohj maarlah. paat kalu sey! But once your in a difficult situation, you want Mahrajs help, and you stick to thee plan hes give you.

@ topic - could be one or more reasons from the list below-

1. They don't have enough knowledge about the depth of their own religion

2. Upbringing

3. TV - movies etc going crazy after actors, want to be with someone like them

4. Muslim boys take advantage of their religious ignorance, and girls have no answers to their comments, queiries etc, hence end up thinking Islam is best religion.

5. These girls have no brain, bad karams.

6. No spiritualism

7. May be kala jaadu stuff :)

8. Muslim guys talk and judge the innocence level of the girls, the girls who had never talked to any guy in her life will think wow he's intersted in me, nobody ever talked to me like this bla bla, which is ridiculous (now I am not sating that girls should have BFs) - lack of self-confidence could be the reason for this.

9. Lack of good sangat

I don't think lust plays any role, lust doesn't look at religion.