When Tommy Met Mo - Leaving The Edl

taran0

Politicians Police Media and Community leaders ( Youth reps) not tribal buddeh

need to sit down, iron out plans for the future, that can contribute to greater harmony. Traditional policy of swinging left and right politics is not really helping a massive disenfranchised Youth from EThnic minorities trying to discover who or what they are in this country.

Imagine living in ENgland your mocked for trying to connect yourself to this land its flag.. Being brown your expected to fit the bill of the asian stereotype dictated by RUpert Murdoch.

An ENglishman moves to America Australia Canada within 2 generations his kids belong there. But Indo Punjabis Paks Blacks are not allowed to have a collective identity here??

Live in your little Ghettooe your safe, move to the Outskirts risk getting targetted.

Post 9 11 A Singh i knew had to shut his business down in rural england, because his appearance turban and beard resembled OBL.The locals knew him in person, knew he was a SIkh. But they wore Race Binocolours to see the world through this magnificient Colonial dream. Singh reinvented his business venture elsewhere.

communities cannot keep segregating. An elder cabbie i met 1 year ago was telling me how he realised how iNterdependant we all are with this recession. The little busines existing was going, it was vital the ENglish came into Asian parts otherwise no punters.