So Now Akhand Kirtani Jatha And Sikh Organisation For Prisoners Welfare Are Funding Babbars?

Mehtab Singh

Theres plenty of fake khalistanis and so called charity collectors in the UK as well. NEVER give money to these people, they do not give you any reciepts for the donations you have given, they do not belong to any registered charities and they have no accountabilty you have no way of checking where your money has gone... They probably pocket the money and buy themselves properties and luxury cars..

There has been plenty of scandals like this where so called charity collectors say they are collecting money for families of 84 victims and dharmi faujis but the families have never recieved a penny.

Before donating make sure you donate to registered recognised charities like Khalsa Aid or SOPW. Better still next time you go to India go direct to the families and give them the donations rather than waster youe dasvandh in SGPC's golak..

Theres plenty of fake khalistanis and so called charity collectors in the UK as well. NEVER give money to these people, they do not give you any reciepts for the donations you have given, they do not belong to any registered charities and they have no accountabilty you have no way of checking where your money has gone... They probably pocket the money and buy themselves properties and luxury cars..

There has been plenty of scandals like this where so called charity collectors say they are collecting money for families of 84 victims and dharmi faujis but the families have never recieved a penny.

Before donating make sure you donate to registered recognised charities like Khalsa Aid or SOPW. Better still next time you go to India go direct to the families and give them the donations rather than waster youe dasvandh in SGPC's golak..

I agree with SOPW. But if you want your money to go to victims of 84(and related) then Khalsa Aid is not a good organisation. You give them money thinking it will go to Dharmi Faujis or victims of 84, instead they will send all your money to Libya, Syria, Pakistan and other parts of the Islamic world.

Generally speaking, What don't so called khalistani with their (rhetoric emotionally charged speeches to fork out money from innocent naive sangat) go to india and help out the victims there physically?

Each Amritdhari Khalsa is sovereign, no one need to be sheep of anybody but only fear maharaj, pay allegiance to guru maharaj and guru khalsa panth - panj takth of panth period.

As soon as sovergein khalsa realize its own jot-self and its symbolic nature of baaz eagle nature of 360 view of panth- better it is for whole humanity. This tribe mentality has to go. I don't need anyone to tell me where i should donate money in totality or not. Khalsa is above from tribe mentality, see one humanity as one same as bhramgyani nature. I personally would divide the daswand and give unequivocally donate some to 84 victims , donate some to victims of parts of world.