Pope Francis Kindness In Action

N30S1NGH

It is nice he is doing this. But I don't think we should just wait for our Jathadars to do this. Guru Jees have taught us to lead by example. I myself will admit I am am far from how an ideal Sikh should be. I am weak, have augans and vikaars. But if Guru Jee blesses me and others here maybe we will also follow the footsteps of Bhagat Pooran Singh Jee whose Charan Dhoor cannot be equaled by even a thousand popes.

When Bhagat Pooran Singh Jee did seva of humanity and even animals, he did not do it in front of a million cameras like a showman. We have such hidden gems amongst us, who are hidden from the world. They don't show off their seva for the world to see. They do it gupt and remain gupt. Even most Sikhs do not know of these Sevadars. It is those Gupt Sevadars who I don't know about that impress me not showmans.

That is more than incredible !

It puts me to shame because i know that if i were in his position, i would have not done that on the spur of the moment........no way..I would have probably acknowledged the person and waved or signaled in some manner, but to stop the car and hug him whilst offering a prayer is something real special.

Sikhs have amazing philanthropy niskham seva history and tradition, hope sikhs continue including me off course continue to live by practically example of bhai ghaniya ji, recent one bhagat puran singh ji and nishkam seva. I do agree with gupt seva aspect but not to the point where it overshadows spreading parchar, setting precedence and example of niskham seva, actually practically living dya - for the youths.

It is nice he is doing this. But I don't think we should just wait for our Jathadars to do this. Guru Jees have taught us to lead by example. I myself will admit I am am far from how an ideal Sikh should be. I am weak, have augans and vikaars. But if Guru Jee blesses me and others here maybe we will also follow the footsteps of Bhagat Pooran Singh Jee whose Charan Dhoor cannot be equaled by even a thousand popes.

When Bhagat Pooran Singh Jee did seva of humanity and even animals, he did not do it in front of a million cameras like a showman. We have such hidden gems amongst us, who are hidden from the world. They don't show off their seva for the world to see. They do it gupt and remain gupt. Even most Sikhs do not know of these Sevadars. It is those Gupt Sevadars who I don't know about that impress me not showmans.

ਬਾਈ ਜੀ, ਹਜਾਰਾਂ ਕੈਮਰਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਅੱਗੇ ਜੱਫੀ ਪਾਉਣੀ ਕੋਈ ਅਨੋਖੀ ਗੱਲ ਨਹੀ, you will even find pictures of Prakash Singh Badal and Rahul Gandhi hugging and doing ਜੱਫੀ with poor poverty stricken people in front of a gazillion cameras. The late Princess Diana also famously shot into fame when she hugged a person with AIDS. It's showmanship. Eh.. I'm not too impressed.

Sikhs have amazing philanthropy niskham seva history and tradition, hope sikhs continue including me off course continue to live by practically example of bhai ghaniya ji, recent one bhagat puran singh ji and nishkam seva. I do agree with gupt seva aspect but not to the point where it overshadows spreading parchar, setting precedence and example of niskham seva, actually practically living dya - for the youths.

True. The positive thing I see with these pictures is that it will inspire many catholics(and even many non Christians) to see beyond a person's outer appearance and try to see God in everyone.