Reheat Maryada?

Subeg123

Well if that person has kept rehat up until the point of illness and cant even do Naam simran or physically move to bathe etc then i would certainly think Guru ji would forgive, after all it is all happening as he wills, he forgives us all the time because he know we are not perfect and make many many mistakes all the time.

Its only a worry if one uses an illness as and excuse not to keep rehat ,when clearly that illness is in no way stopping that person from keeping even basic rehat e.g bathing and the lying down if need be and doing Naam simran quitly eyes open or closed. but that is not the case here from what you have said. Waheguru ji mare ta kirpa karn ji sorry to here this.

still, maybe it's advisable for someone to play/read the bania to them after helping them wash their face? Although I guess sometimes you can be so ill you can't stay awake etc and other complications, but worth a try I guess