Veli Janta

luckysingh99

You got the wrong guy. Seems like you have a lot of problems with others and are too paranoid. Thinking the people who you have issues with you are coming online and sharing jokes with you. First and only time i ever spoke to you is on this site and I very quickly found out you are a vedic scripture student and not a student of Gurbani. Maybe this tells you something that others who have no connection among each other are realizing the same about you over and over.

I follow old traditional gurmat as taught by taksal and sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale katha of gurbani don't follow reformist christian jevoh witness sikhi. You don't beleive in sri dasam granth..you think you do.. But if someone were to quickly quiz you on it you be the first one to reject it with your reformist christian jevoh witness sikhi. In fact sant jarnail singh bhindranwale have perfect quote for anti dasam people:

post-24251-0-06727400-1386731499_thumb.j

Jaspreet, how did you know n30 is married and what made you think she's 3ho? If that's not personal I don't know what is.

This kind of baiting is immature and very low. Jadoun bande gal karde ah, bibian nu kiyoun vich vaardijana? Bandeya vangu gal karo. It's wrong to go after someone else's family. There are ways to remain respectful and still convey your points.

You're adding needless masala and bitterness.

How many times have you heard n30 say that it is Waheguru's hukam and Waheguru approves of wrong actions committed by groups he supports as Satgur Parsad? Many times, if not take a look at the Nanskar discussion. Now instead of saying it is Waheguru's hukam that I am making JUST a joke. n30 goes off the the handles and gets all paranoid on me. Do you see the point now in what I did? It shows he is willing to put his integrity on the line to help family, but when the respect of Guru ji is taken away by a group. Then everyone should accept it and not call those who committed the act wrong.

Guest N30S1NGH

How many times have you heard n30 say that it is Waheguru's hukam and Waheguru approves of wrong actions committed by groups he supports as Satgur Parsad? Many times, if not take a look at the Nanskar discussion. Now instead of saying it is Waheguru's hukam that I am making JUST a joke. n30 goes off the the handles and gets all paranoid on me. Do you see the point now in what I did? It shows he is willing to put his integrity on the line to help family, but when the respect of Guru ji is taken away by a group. Then everyone should accept it and not call those who committed the act wrong.

I support and stand up for for under-represented and oppressed who get victimized or bullied. This sikhiya is from gurmat living example of our father sri guru tegh bahudar ji who stood up for freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of liberty gave his life for freedom of under represented, oppressed people and our guru sahibans who fought against oppression, aurenzeb type of sharia rule.

I follow old traditional gurmat as taught by taksal and sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale katha of gurbani don't follow reformist christian jevoh witness sikhi. You don't beleive in sri dasam granth..you think you do.. But if someone were to quickly quiz you on it you be the first one to reject it with your reformist christian jevoh witness sikhi. In fact sant jarnail singh bhindranwale have perfect quote for anti dasam people:

attachicon.gif223106_263488300333415_7995286_n.jpg

You do not follow the old traditions of Gurmat as taught by Sant Gurbachan Singh ji Khalsa. You use his name to gain a reputation to teach your vedic teachings.

I have asked you in the past to have this discussion with me on Hukam, which will cover the Gurmat taught by Sant Gurbachan Singh ji. But as of yet you have not accepted my request. If you think your teachings are according to Gurmat, then don't avoid this opportunity to share your teachings.

Let's have this discussion. Again i will give you the opportunity to have it in private message. Your ego won't be hurt there.

I support and stand up for for under-represented and oppressed who get victimized or bullied. This sikhiya is from gurmat living example of our father sri guru tegh bahudar ji who stood up for freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of liberty gave his life for freedom of under represented, oppressed people and our guru sahibans who fought against oppression, aurenzeb type of sharia rule.

3HO are not the under represented or oppressed. Actually they have been caught bullying member of the Sikh community for taking photos of their rituals. Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji let spies sit in the sikh sangat and listen to diwans and see what the Khalsa is doing in it's diwans. Guru ji never bullied the spies or asked them to leave. Great Gursikhs like Sant Gurbachan SIngh ji let spies sit on diwans which he was part of. If 3HO are representing the truth. Then they should not bully people out of their diwans.

Video evidence speaks louder than your hollow words. Evidence of making fake copyright requirements to restrict free speech has been done by 3HO on youtube. These are not the actions of the oppressed. Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa openly spoke and showed what was going on in diwans he held. He did not make up fake copyright requirements. Sant ji was being oppressed for speaking the truth. 3HO are not being oppressed.

Guest N30S1NGH

You do not follow the old traditions of Gurmat as taught by Sant Gurbachan Singh ji Khalsa. You use his name to gain a reputation to teach your vedic teachings.

I have asked you in the past to have this discussion with me on Hukam, which will cover the Gurmat taught by Sant Gurbachan Singh ji. But as of yet you have not accepted my request. If you think your teachings are according to Gurmat, then don't avoid this opportunity to share your teachings.

Let's have this discussion. Again i will give you the opportunity to have it in private message. Your ego won't be hurt there.

First answers the questions which were asked before and you dodged it :

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73210-tesiya-dancing-before-sri-guru-granth-sahib-ji/?p=597765

Then you can post new generic topic regarding this, I will contribute as much i can. In the past i agree with people who are on opposite side of spectrum such as bijla singh and others where it fits with old traditional gurmat and give credit where its due so i don't do debates for just saking of debating to grow big,..may be thats your department. Anyway let the readers be the judge.

We can continue here:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73346-free-will-hukam-karam/

Or you can open new thread.