Vancouver

Hum Paapi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaaWaahegurooJeeKeeFathe!!!!

Abbotsford is approximately a 35-40 minute drive from the heart of Surrey.

On Sundays there is a divaan held at Bala Pritam Darbar Gurdwara Sahib in Abbotsford from 10am-1pm I believe and it is a half hour of keertan done by bhujangee's followed by English veechars from the Gurmukh pyaray who do Gurmat veechars at Dasmesh Darbar Gurdwara Sahib (Surrey - Sunday Nite Live youth program) on Sunday evenings (7-8pm). Bala Pritam Darbar is nestled in between rolling hills and a very quiet farm area, unbelievably breath taking environment..it is an old church/school that was bought by the Maharaja Daleep Singh Gurmat Centre sevaadaars years ago and is functioning as a divaan for the youth..all programs there are run by the youth...not many know of its location, if you are interested in attending the divaan please let me know I will email you directions (paaraskaur@yahoo.com).

Pyario, if you will be here this week, please do check out the youth program taking place this Friday at Gurdwara Sukh Sagar (in New Westminster - approx. 10 minutes from Surrey). There will be keertan done by the youth and English veechars done by the Gurmukh pyaray from the Sunday Nite Live Youth Program this program will be taking place between 6-9pm August 1st.

Just to sum up:

*EVERY* Sunday Morning:

where: Bala Pritam Darbar Gurdwara Sahib, Abbotsford BC

when: between 10am-1pm

what: keertan by youth, gurmat veechars in english by

gurmukh pyaray from gurmat centre, abbotsford.

*EVERY* Sunday Evening:

where: Dasmesh Darbar Gurdwara Sahib, Surrey BC

when: between 7

-8pm

what: gurmat veechars in english by gurmukh pyaray from

gurmat centre, abbotsford.

*THIS* Friday Evening:

where: Sukh Saagar Gurdwara Sahib, New Westminster BC

when: between 6-9pm

what: keertan by youth, gurmat veechars in english by

gurmukh pyaray from abbotsford.

For Directions to any of the above stated locations please feel free to contact me paaraskaur@yahoo.com .

Sorry for making this so long, look forward to having your presence in sangat jee,

stay in chardee kala,

bhul chuk maaf karnee,

paaras kaur

*oh yes, and there is Naam Abhyaas at Khalsa school (as mentioned above) from 330am - 5am *every day of the week* and there is Asa dee vaar dhaa keertan on sundays after abhyaas and nitnem. Aswell as Akhand Keertan on Saturday evenings..

the lower mainland is a pretty action packed place to be:)

*oh yes, and there is Naam Abhyaas at Khalsa school (as mentioned above) from 330am - 5am *every day of the week*

Anyone from outside can come to this program?.. I mean one doesn't have to be student there? :D thanks.. acutally im gonna be there from wednesday to friday.. next week.. (this week mostly in victoria, bc)...

The Naam Abiyaas is open for anyone to come. Most of the sangat are not students, they are older.

Fom monday to saturday it is from 3:30 - 5:00 and then nitnem from 5:00-6:00.

On Sundays the Naam Abiyaas is from 3:30 - 4:30 because there is also Asa Di //.

There is also Simran on Saturday mornings from 3:00 - 4:45 at Khalsa Darbar in Vancouver and from 3:30 - 5:00 at Bala Pritam Darbar (Gurmat Center), Abbotsford.

If you can, try to drop by the Gurmat Center on Sunday morning for the kids darbar. from 10:00 - 11:00 there is kirtan and then from 11:00-12:00 there is katha in english. I would have liked to to meet you on sunday, but I will be in California for the next ten days.