Sign in to follow this  
RanaBhaaratVaasi

General Zorawar Singh Kahluria

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to clear this up with everyone. General Zorawar Singh Kahluria was Hindu.... the idea of him being Sikh is a recent concoction. Please all fake, brainwashed Sikhs, Stop trying to divide Hindus and Sikhs. People afraid of accepting his hindu faith are trying to label him as a Sikh now.

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to clear this up with everyone. General Zorawar Singh Kahluria was Hindu.... the idea of him being Sikh is a recent concoction. Please all fake, brainwashed Sikhs, Stop trying to divide Hindus and Sikhs. People afraid of accepting his hindu faith are trying to label him as a Sikh now.

Waheguru

Is this the General your talking about Dr. Sukhpreet Singh has done a great documentary on him.

• Like 3

This guy reminds me of tgat ekomakar fellow.

Yeah I now suspect it's him aka sher.

His only intention is trolling and disturbing the peaceful atmosphere of the forum

Im not trolling. The video you uploaded is wrong about his religion. He was a hindu rajput. Its so funny how this guy is trying to label him a sikh. This idea is a recent concoction. He was a hindu dogra and he fought under gulab singh. This documentary is another sad desperate attempt to make him seem lkke a sikh to take away the glory of a hindu rajput, this guy cant stand a hindu rajput being so elevated in ranjits army. Kahlurias are hindus even now.

The funniest thing about this dr is when he talks about banda singh bahadur savig sikhs and how sikhs are so great for saving hindus as if sikhs came from the sky and were not sving their own people.

Saving hindus*

Im not trolling. The video you uploaded is wrong about his religion. He was a hindu rajput. Its so funny how this guy is trying to label him a sikh. This idea is a recent concoction. He was a hindu dogra and he fought under gulab singh. This documentary is another sad desperate attempt to make him seem lkke a sikh to take away the glory of a hindu rajput, this guy cant stand a hindu rajput being so elevated in ranjits army. Kahlurias are hindus even now.

Use facts not what you feel is right or wrong RanaJodhSingh aka Ekomkar aka Sher. Dr Udoke has done this documentary based on historical facts like going back to Zorawar Singh's family history to prove he was a Sikh. You guys try to do blatant chori of Sikh history all the time like claiming Sikh heroes like Bhai Mati Das, Sati Das, Dyal Das, Baba Banda Singh Bahadur(who converted to Sikhi after meeting Guru Gobind Singh Jee), Haqiqat Singh, Zorawar Singh were Hindus. Thanks to Singhs like Dr Udoke who are busting one lie at a time of detractors of the Panth.

This type of history chori is really disgusting to say the least. Even Taj Mahal has not been spared where you guys claim is was a Shiva Temple. Yaar Torhi Sharam Karo!

• Like 1

Um buddy you do realize that sikhs mostly come form hindus right.... or did u come from the sky? u do know that identity is based on bloodlines and tribes not religion... also, i never said that the individuals u mentioned were "hindus". and listen you little girl , im not whoever ur sayign you are. im a rajput i live in brampton and you can find out who i am pretty easily. im not the type to hide my identity. i would really like to see the so called evidence dr udhoke has about hsi family being sikh... he just said and u beleived it cus your scared. if you still believe in the idea of "conversion" your a lost soul. and i uno who your talking about like "you guys" buddy im tired of people like you who think they got some balls cus your amritdhair or something lmao what a joke. im tired of people with your mentality thinking having 5 Ks makes you a soorma. ask about me Iv foughtt for amritdhari kids who ended up cutting their hair ANYWAYS after i got suspended for fighting for them.jatt kid too with the got HANS. i dont know how you think your some new type of people. your either jatt, tharkhan or saini etc... and its not about "castE" were all tribal people stop trying to run from it. hell the gurus didnt even run from it i dont know why your trying so hard. show me one sikh kahluria. show me his actual family and prove to me hes sikh the whole world other than you losers who try to make a new sikh history of sikhs being from the skies who descended upon earth to save hindus... u take a dogra hindu general and bcus u hate dogras u cant even give them credit for the bravery they displayed. you do know that there are sikh bhattis, muslim bhattis and hindu bhattis right.... that example alone should make you shutup. what pind are you from? are you a sarpanch? zaildar? jagirdar? sardar? ala lambardar? raja? rana? rao? rawat? or are you just another normal jatt who thinks having 5 KS makes you a soorma "sardar"?

find me one sikh kahluria... find me his family and show me evidence they were sikh other than your nonsense. everyone knows he was hindu this recent concoction wont pass.

Um buddy you do realize that sikhs mostly come form hindus right.... or did u come from the sky? u do know that identity is based on bloodlines and tribes not religion... also, i never said that the individuals u mentioned were "hindus". and listen you little girl , im not whoever ur sayign you are. im a rajput i live in brampton and you can find out who i am pretty easily. im not the type to hide my identity. i would really like to see the so called evidence dr udhoke has about hsi family being sikh... he just said and u beleived it cus your scared. if you still believe in the idea of "conversion" your a lost soul. and i uno who your talking about like "you guys" buddy im tired of people like you who think they got some balls cus your amritdhair or something lmao what a joke. im tired of people with your mentality thinking having 5 Ks makes you a soorma. ask about me Iv foughtt for amritdhari kids who ended up cutting their hair ANYWAYS after i got suspended for fighting for them.jatt kid too with the got HANS. i dont know how you think your some new type of people. your either jatt, tharkhan or saini etc... and its not about "castE" were all tribal people stop trying to run from it. hell the gurus didnt even run from it i dont know why your trying so hard. show me one sikh kahluria. show me his actual family and prove to me hes sikh the whole world other than you losers who try to make a new sikh history of sikhs being from the skies who descended upon earth to save hindus... u take a dogra hindu general and bcus u hate dogras u cant even give them credit for the bravery they displayed. you do know that there are sikh bhattis, muslim bhattis and hindu bhattis right.... that example alone should make you shutup. what pind are you from? are you a sarpanch? zaildar? jagirdar? sardar? ala lambardar? raja? rana? rao? rawat? or are you just another normal jatt who thinks having 5 KS makes you a soorma "sardar"?

find me one sikh kahluria... find me his family and show me evidence they were sikh other than your nonsense. everyone knows he was hindu this recent concoction wont pass.

Yes most Sikhs came from Hindu background. Even my family were originally Hindu only a few generations ago. No one is saying Hindus are bad and Sikhs are good. But listen carefully to the documentary by Dr Udoke. He goes deep into the family back ground of Gen Zorawar Singh whose entire family had become GurSikhs during the Guru Sahib period. He then goes to the places where Gen Zorawar Singh fought. The reason why Sikhs become so defensive about this issue is because for the last 100 years there has been an attempt to distort Sikh history. Muslims try to claim Guru Nanak Dev Jee was a Muslim and that Mia Mir laid down the foundation of Darbar Sahib. Arya Samajis claiming many Sikh Shaheeds were not even Sikhs to begin with. We see these as attacks on our religious identity. Sikhs take these matters very seriously because if we don't then we will lose our identity in the long term scenario.

dr udhoke fully says that there isnt much knowledge available about zorawar singhs family. and there arnt any sikh kahlurias. anyways, from my perspective sikhs are REAL hindus.. i believe that sikhism is re-established hinduism as it was meant to be. the gurus came and clarified everything. sikhs and hindus are extremely close. nowadays sikhs are being manipulated by people and this is happening right now. zorawar singh was hindu and trust me theres nothin wrong with that, he was proud to be with ranjit singh as would i, like sansar chand. the other thing is that nowadays sikhs are anti-hindu like 1million of your comments pronounce you to be. stop being afraid of the fact that he was hindu. eevryone knows he was hindu. i am surprised that this even happened but im not surprised that dr udhoke said it because he is with sikh channel UK which is a joke ad half anyways.

First of all udoke ( Not dr udoke) is not a historian.You have to heavily discount what he says.

Zorawar singh was a Dogra from jammu region. There are some dogras who follow sikh faith.

He was close to Raja Gulab singh dogra.