Virat Kohli

Big_Tera

WJKK WJKF,

Thankyou for writing in English, also you have confused a complaint with a suggestion. I feel that you have missed my point in regards to the benefit in writing posts in English in correspondence to one another so that other non panjabi speaking sikhs can benefit from the posts also not every person born from panjabi descent has a 100% grasp of the language.

I have not stated that when learning and quoting gurbani it should be written in English!? In terms of gurbani a written quote in gurmukhi and an English and romanised translation is fine. We all know that the full knowledge of gurbani is better understood in Gurmukhi. However in normal correspondence, I have only suggested that it be written in English so the topic and posts can be followed and understood by all sikhs of different linguistic skill levels. I do not see the issue here.

Also, as you stated my view point that caste is the most detrimental issue concerning sikhi is my opinion, however I do not need to be told that I put "more strength into this topic than learning/speaking/understanding/writing panjabi as it is patronising and as you said, subjective.

My response to being passionate was directed at my passion for my sikhi, not anyone else's so the strength I put into my sikhi will always be 100%, never 1% less. The topics I start on this platform are for the sangat to debate at present. Events take place what change opinion, opinion is ever changing so why is a topic in 2008 relevant to me in 2014. I want to debate and understand people and learn from other peoples opinions, younger and older. Also if I started a topic which did not have no posts in reply I would understand your point. If a problem which was around in 2002 is still present in 2014, shall we just read the 2002 posts or speak on the matter at present? It's not the case that I have not seen the response I like, however it's a case that you do not agree with my response and allow it to be debated.

I have never regarded myself as guru nanak ji? Quite frankly I do not understand how you came to the conclusion that I have? My point was guru nanak dev ji on his travels would of spoke in the language of the country, not panjabi. Please correct me if in wrong.

Thankyou for your suggestions, as you know a number of my topics have been locked. This maybe because they seem or are controversial however I believe they should be discussed as then through debate, other opinions can be understood and taken upon from both schools of thought. This should be done within a adult manner and with respect as we are all sikhs. I am not here for arguments, cussing or abusing people. This is evident from my posts. I am not here for the sake of arguing as you have stated, however if I read something to which I disagree with, I have the right to challenge that opinion and question it through debate via this forum, as does someone else have the same right to obviously disagree with me in an mature manner not like children within a playground. Again as I suggested to you when a number of my posts were not just locked, but totally wiped like the saki of guru gobind Singh and madho das, they should be permitted to be debated, basically can we only debate within the lines of sikhsangat.coms version of sikhi? What they say in regards to sikhi goes in essence? I have not been able to watch one minute of the videos you posted on the above topic or respond to you as it has totally been wiped.....again. That must be the "so-called" freedom you mentioned right?

Also this whole post which you quoted was actually for the attention of my brother SINGH4PEACE?

Did you basically disagree with my opinion on the posts in regards to "bhappe" as that was what I had originally stated? To which I received posts in reply in panjabi which I asked then to be sent in my adopted "boli, angrejji" (ENGLISH) so everyone can benefit from the posts!

WJKK WJKF

You know you say you are busy with family and kids and yet you manage to have time to post such a long message, I am surprised! Anyways, I am lost and find your post going haywire from one point to another. You want people to post in English, fair enough, so be it. I'll make sure you're responded to in English. You want to create new topics (and get them locked as well), go right ahead. Just wanted to let you know that there are more than several members on here who have raised a concern to us about you repeatedly starting threads that are controversial in nature.

I read your other posts they are inspiring but this one ..a complete nonsense :lol2:

You didn't read them properly then. They are nonsense as well.

You know you say you are busy with family and kids and yet you manage to have time to post such a long message, I am surprised! Anyways, I am lost and find your post going haywire from one point to another. You want people to post in English, fair enough, so be it. I'll make sure you're responded to in English. You want to create new topics (and get them locked as well), go right ahead. Just wanted to let you know that there are more than several members on here who have raised a concern to us about you repeatedly starting threads that are controversial in nature.

You didn't read them properly then. They are nonsense as well.

WJKK WJKF,

Dear Mehtab Singh,

Sorry for my staggered post. Each paragraph is a reply to the response in order of your replies paragraphs. Again sorry.

Firstly, thankyou for replying in English, I hope you understand my point of view.

Secondly, why would you be surprised at the length of my post and me saying I lead a busy life and will reply to you when I get a chance? Obviously you are implying that I am lying? Lol why dear brother would I need to lie on such a trivial thing? I have replied to you when I got a chance, literally! What does the length of my post or my personal schedule have to do with this in anyway?

Thirdly, the fact that you have received more than several complaints from the sangat contributing to this forum about my topics being controversial demonstrates the insecurity of those such members that they through debate cannot challenge or converse about the topic in question. Rather complain about the topics controversy as it does not go with the grain of mainstream sikhi, albeit wrong or right. The whole of this correspondence to one another had stemmed from me disagreeing with your comment on the "bhappe" issue. As I see it, like you said subjectively, caste is against the principles if sikhi and if mainstream sikhi harbours this, it should be highlighted and corrected, not followed as it is not sikhi! I'm sure some wise sikhs as you stated will correct me if I'm wrong.

The only reason why my topics are locked and sometimes totally wiped, is really because again, the opinion is in difference with "mainstream" sikhi. Again my topic in question in regards to animal products being used by sikhs was locked and wiped? Why, does it highlight a discrepancy Mehtab Singh? Hence why it should be permitted to be discussed.

WJKK WJKF

Is the Indian Cricket star batsmen Virat Kohli Sikh? Ive heard alot of Hindus trying to make out that Virat is a Hindu.

But from his last name and the fact he wears a Kara seems like he is infact Sikh and not Hindu.

WJKK WJKF

Dear brother,

Sorry for hijacking your post and taking it to a totally different direction. This happened also on your thread about the history of the moguls lolz.

Sorry brother!

WJKK WJKF

You've answered your own question buddy. Now you know exactly why we had people report your posts!

And to answer the original question, Mr. Virat Kohli is a Punjabi Khatri Hindu, there are Sikhs as well from the same background such as Manmohan Singh. Girls find him handsome, he is a good cricketer and right now the captain of the team which lost on Sunday.