Is It Gurbani Or A Rehitnama ?

Apologies, but the name of the bani which this tuk is from eludes me at the moment!! I'll try to find out today. Its in Sri Dasam Granth but not the standard Sri Dasam Granth. You can find in a Budda Daal Sundar Gutka Sahib. Further to that, if you've got an Android phone or tablet you could install the Sundar Gutka app which includes this bani.

Apologies, but the name of the bani which this tuk is from eludes me at the moment!! I'll try to find out today. Its in Sri Dasam Granth but not the standard Sri Dasam Granth. You can find in a Budda Daal Sundar Gutka Sahib. Further to that, if you've got an Android phone or tablet you could install the Sundar Gutka app which includes this bani.

Actually, the above is probably incorrect.

On the Sundar Gutka app the tuk can be found in Sri Bhagautee Astrottar. This has two versions - Panth Parkash and Hazoor Sahib. The Panth Parkash granth was written by Rattan Singh Bhangoo but I don't think this tuk was created by him.

I'm pretty confused where this is from as well now. Bhai Balbir Singh Shromani Ragee Darbar Sahib sings this frequently so I've always assumed that at the very "least" its Guru Mukh Vaak.

Maybe someone else can enlighten us.