Norwich Gurdwara Crisis (Akaal Tv)

S4NGH

Crisis is a bad choice of word for such situations. Most of the time people decide to build a Gurdwara without proper financial or business planning in place, what results is they run out of funds not surprisngly due to poor planning.,,then they claim it's a "crisis" and appeal to the national sangat for money to help them complete the project..

Theres a new crisis every other month these days..all entirely avoidable if the proper planning and finances were established in the first place..

WJKK WJKF

I think the gurdwara in Norwich is the only one within a 50 mile radius. It serves a small community of sikhs there which wish to renevate the delapadated premises as funds are minimal from the Norwich sikh sangat.

I think rather than straight away criticise the sangat for trying to improve their gurdwara, we should do good to remember that every gurdwara is sanjha as it is our own. It seems that this gurdwara is asking sangats help for their dasvand as it is in an unfit state. Not to fit another dome on top lol. But on a serious note, where I live there's 3 gurdwareh, and then in Wolverhampton there's about a 10,000 then in Birmingham there's around 100,000 lol, so I'm very luv key to have sikh facilities to accommodate my way of life. That's why the Norwich sadh sangat deserve the sikh facilities in their gurdwara to further forward and educate our youth, if the gurwara reviews no financial help, what happens to the sikh youth in that area?

So sikho, let's not criticise, let's sympathise lolz!

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

I think the gurdwara in Norwich is the only one within a 50 mile radius. It serves a small community of sikhs there which wish to renevate the delapadated premises as funds are minimal from the Norwich sikh sangat.

I think rather than straight away criticise the sangat for trying to improve their gurdwara, we should do good to remember that every gurdwara is sanjha as it is our own. It seems that this gurdwara is asking sangats help for their dasvand as it is in an unfit state. Not to fit another dome on top lol. But on a serious note, where I live there's 3 gurdwareh, and then in Wolverhampton there's about a 10,000 then in Birmingham there's around 100,000 lol, so I'm very luv key to have sikh facilities to accommodate my way of life. That's why the Norwich sadh sangat deserve the sikh facilities in their gurdwara to further forward and educate our youth, if the gurwara reviews no financial help, what happens to the sikh youth in that area?

So sikho, let's not criticise, let's sympathise lolz!

WJKK WJKF

What you are saying is correct but whats so funny about it that you have to " lolz" about your own thoughts.

Crisis is a bad choice of word for such situations. Most of the time people decide to build a Gurdwara without proper financial or business planning in place, what results is they run out of funds not surprisngly due to poor planning.,,then they claim it's a "crisis" and appeal to the national sangat for money to help them complete the project..

Theres a new crisis every other month these days..all entirely avoidable if the proper planning and finances were established in the first place..

Ohh ok so not a crisis at all lol just poor desi planning.

What you are saying is correct but whats so funny about it that you have to " lolz" about your own thoughts.

WJKK WJKF

It's not that I find myself funny, it's that the usual unnecessary extensions and fund raising done by gurdwara to make their gurdwara better than the one 600 yards down the road better which I find funny and this is usually the mentality where I live across the board in the uk. That's why there is Sarcasm and exaggeration in my previous post which unfortunately has been missed. Il try and be funnier next time or better still just put a stop to it right now and should take my thoughts very seriously.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

It's not that I find myself funny, it's that the usual unnecessary extensions and fund raising done by gurdwara to make their gurdwara better than the one 600 yards down the road better which I find funny and this is usually the mentality where I live across the board in the uk. That's why there is Sarcasm and exaggeration in my previous post which unfortunately has been missed. Il try and be funnier next time or better still just put a stop to it right now and should take my thoughts very seriously.

WJKK WJKF

VJKK VJKF

Lifes too short to be serious all th time. Lol lol lol :)