Crisis - What To Do ?

Guest Guest

Thing is if an extremely good looking girl wants to get married, will you say Yes.It may sound funny but the problem is majority of guys turn around to get another glimpse of her.She's better looking then Katrina kaif.

Even old, pot-bellied uncles stare at her.I know this is not going to stop even after marriage.Is there anyone whose married to a gorgeous girl who can give guidance.

Thanks

Sad thing is, the pervert staring problem is very huge among South Asians. They stare at women like they have never seen a woman in their entire lives.

Sad thing is, the pervert staring problem is very huge among South Asians. They stare at women like they have never seen a woman in their entire lives.

lol.hitting nail on the head....South asians do behave weird...if you 're in uk. U re gonna see what they do...lol they re just..........Idk what should I say...

is it scientific ? :o

no, I mean that beauty is God given too and not all sohniya girls and bad at heart!

and see, Baba Ranjit singh ji explained that everyone is beautiful bas dekhan wali akh chaedi a :)

Bas asi b ohi akh di gal krde pye a......Taahi ta Sardar munda holi holi Goriya di pasand bani janda va te gal ud jandi hai ki sardar ji hun goriya magar jande a.....uuuffff ae faramosh jamaana.. :tongue2:

This is intended to assist you. With a question like that you are from from ready to have a woman in your life.

Take some time to grow up unlearn and reshape your views before moving forward with any thought of marriage. Otherwise you will will be the cause of serious damage to your life and to another woman's life.

Guest Gurvinder

Sri Guru Ji, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj were at Anandpur Sahib. Singhs were building a Kila in preperation for war. Maharaj Ji walked past and some concrete spilt on Sri Guru ji's Chola by one particular Singh. Maharaj said slap him. All the Singhs that were with Maharaj slapped that one Singh for his mistake. Sri Guru said i ordered only one Singh to slap him not all of you.

Singh's replied Guru Ji we obey your hukam. Sri Guru replied this Singh is very poor, and he worries that his daughter needs to be married away, as soon a possible. Is there any Singh that will take his daughters hand. None of the Singh's had the courage to say obey Guru Ji's order

What a fictitious story. Guru Gobind Singh Ji will never ask someone to be slapped. I dont know where people get such stories from to prove a point.

Every girl is your sister and every auntie is your mum.

Should be ashamed at staring with your khes and beard.

it's more the oldies that keep looking and I call it the 3 second look.....

we alll have a little glance to most people we pass whether it be a geaza or girl...but this glance is just 1-2 seconds.

i always say that when some one lookig for 3 seconds or more...then they are having more than 1 thought and are mostly perv.

these people need a thapphar and a slap not with palm but jatt style with back of the hand.

I always tell the babaey '''ki dehkdhaan,, koch gwatchaa..u lost somat''

if someone looks at my mrs for more than 3 seconds .. i clench my fists and stand with akharh and chest out... this usually scares them cuz they know the jatt is talking business.