Basicsofsikhi And 3Ho And Yogi Bhajan Question

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh! I have been following this topic now for a few days and I want to respond to Jagraj Singh of "Basics of Sikhi's" statement, Jagraj Singh says, "My deepest fear is that we might push them (3HO) away like we pushed away the Ravidass community." From my 30 years of experience in the Yogi Bhajan cult, I think this is a very naïve attitude and shows ignorance about Yogi Bhajan and his organization. Believe me when I tell you that 3HOers worship Yogi Bhajan and abide by every word he said, they have stated that they believe Yogi Bhajan guides them even more powerfully in death! 3HOers are not going to change! Yogi Bhajan was a cult leader, he wanted everybody to follow him and his Bhajanism. Bhajan's hardcore followers are so attached to Yogi Bhajan, they would rather die than let go of his Shiv/Shakti worship!

There are unsolved murders, convicted criminals of fraud, and rapists who are part of this 3HO cult organization. I just interviewed an ex Brigadier General in the Indian Army who says he heard from Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's own lips in 1984 how Yogi Bhajan offered to assassinate Sant Ji for Indira Gandhi! See video for details: Unfortunately I do not know how to post a link so please Google this video title in order to view its content: "Assassination plot against Sant Bhindranwale Ji by Indira Gandhi and Yogi Bhajan uncovered."

The only way to deal with these 3HO cult people is to excommunicate them from the Khalsa Panth and not associate with them as was done with the Naamdharis and Radha Swamis. Yogi Bhajan and now 3HO's influence is a poison which will take down everyone who associates with them. These Yogi Bhajan tantric yoga practices are powerful stuff, don't give 3HO an inch or they will sink you along with them. There is another video which I'd like to share. You can again Google the title in order to view it: "My 30 years of experience in the Yogi Bhajan kundalini yoga cult"

Sangat ji, daas Jagraj singh here. I just want to point out that I dont have any chele. If I did, then trust me, I;d have them editing videos and answering youtube comments rather than myself. Nor am I a baba, again evidenced by the fact that I'm online too much and not on the line to akaal purakh ji.

Anyway, I think this thread is more about 3HO, KY and Sikhi and less about BasicsofSikhi. Please note, we do not promote dancing, doing beadbi or doing yoga as spiritual practice, we only promote Gurbani and Sikh history. The ask.fm question that veer Barinder Singh asked was answered by one of our sevadaars who is not into 3HO but a gursikh piara who tends to speak good of everyone. I dont intend to ask him to change that. Please do not take that the wrong way.

My benti to all those who read this thread is simply this. Please think long term. Our Guru did so and so should we. In raamkali ki vaar, Satte and Balvand describe Dhan Guru Angad Dev ji as "nere dekhe maat log, tudh sujhai door" "Humans look to short-term but you see far ahead". Remember that Yogi Bhajan is now gone but his legacy lives on. You have these people who wish to find God, be healthy and do dharam. They read Japji sahib and respect all our 10 Gurus and their Gurbani. How should the Sikh panth react to them? With Love and With education. Teaching Gurbani and Gurus History is the ONLY solution in the long term. My deepest fear ( see I'm not a baba) is that we might push them away like we pushed away the Ravidaasi community. We should focus on education/ parchar and teaching Gurmat to

(1) Punjabis (2) western youth of punjabi origin (3) people in 3ho community (4) general westerners. All four groups need the same thing but each need it tailored to them. Daas's recommendations are

(1) Punjabis - focus on Gurbani explanation to show depth of spiritual message - will adopt Amrit quite easily

(2) western youth of punjabi origin - focus on Gurbani plus Sikh ethics (deg teg fateh) and relation to modern science. dont push away mone and people who cut beards, eyelashes etc. These need a lot more history - Will take longer to take Amrit but are strong Sikhs - always will have some who love Sikhi but dont take Amrit

(3) people in 3ho community - focus on worship of shabad and avoid criticising Yoga - will keep rehat easily but Amrit and True love for Gurus comes from learning more history of Gurus. Must be Khalsa's job to inspire them with sant sipahi action, ie foreign aid, khalsa army

(4) general westerners - need to very much more focused on systematic education, acceptance of people who dont keep kesh etc. Basically for every 10 average gore that come into Sikhi, 1 will take amrit, so we'll have to accept that there will be thousands of mone gore who like Sikhi and say "I'm kind of following Sikhi" and we cant judge them cause its going to be their grand kids that are the Khalsa of the future.

we need to adopt a minimum 100 year plan and work to implement that plan. Its quite likely that all hell will break loose in the meantime but we can only prepare for that as a contingency, not as a given. I think that the 100 year plan will really work when we have a UK takht, a US takht and each headed by a Punj Piare who are rehitvaan, vidhvaan, giaanvaan GurSikhs that are widely respected.

This plan sounds very achievable but for the part about 3HO is that they won't change their teachings. We have to look at the leader. Look at Yogi Bhajan himself. He himself was bad from the beginning into trying to get Sant Jarnail Singh killed and move to the west to spread his Kundalini yoga practice and also sexual charges against him. Look at the legacy of Yogi Bhajan for a second and questions will pop up about what he did in America. We as Sikhs do not want anything from these people that are trying to merge rituals into Sikhism and it is working as we are doing nothing about it because of our weak unity in the Panth at the moment. I believe that parchar is the main goal to bring these people into the real tenets of Sikhi but 3HO organizers will not change their way and will worshipping yogi Bhajan as Gursant Singh mentioned. Kundalini yoga has no place in Sikhi unless someone can prove me wrong.

i dunno why we keep dragging this along >>>>

must be a bigger issue over the atlantic pond from here..???

to get th

I mean we anglo-sikhs have a much bigger problem at stake right on our doorstep>>>>

The su-lais and Islam war to brainwash as many young punjabis>>especially females>>>into their pure islamic world.

Islam and su-lay is much much bigger than any fancy cults out there trying to get their legs over female clients.

it's sad... I mean just in my street >>>I know of 2 young girls from sikh families that have been mentally and physically raped by su-lay >>all in the name of islam

That is devastating news. I hope you can help the girls out in their case. I have to admit they are bigger problems on our doorstep within our Panth. We can focus on this issue once we have Panthic unity then we can go after sub-issues. As Jugraj Singh Ji mentioned in his video on Modern Panthic issues how we all are fighting about other sects that bring in followers but no one is targetting 75% who are not into Sikhi. We can deal with those later but as of right now we have to have strong parchar. WJKKWJKF