Should General Brar Be Charged With Crimes Against Humanity

joker

It seems that GOI follows this tactic, if you want to massacre Sikhs, use a Sikh to do it.

If you want to annihilate the Sikh youth by false encounters, use a Sikh CM to do it and get a Sikh Chief of Police to execute those orders.

In other words GOI thinks, ", get their own to do the dirty work, we can then wash our hands off it. Ah those big dumb Sikhs!"

The only Mr Brar would be charged for crimes against humanity is if GOI finds it politically convenient to drop him like a hot potato.

It will only then dawn on him that he has been used by the GOI. But if this was to happen, he would want to implicate the others, if you are familiar with , " if I am going down then I will take you down with me!"

Why should this General be charged, they were taking orders from their superiors. As you do, if you are in the army.

This argument did not work for the NAZIs after World War II (as somebody else mentioned). In fact, most of the NAZIs that claim that they were following the orders during Nuremberg trials were either sent to jail or gallows. This doctrine is enshrined in Geneva Convention. Most western army soldiers are told during their training that if the orders are unjust then don’t have to follow (I know it doesn’t happen all the time). I am sure India doesn't have this in their training.

Brar is a war criminal and should be treated that way in an international court!