Radha Swami Cult Make People Mentall Ill

genie

Has anyone noticed how nave or stupid foolish people who go to radha swami dehra's come out mentally ill or believing in crazy superstitions that Sikhi had finished in people time ago?

Also who is funding this cult? Has anyone found out their corrupt financial vast wealth background?

These questions need answering. I have some first cousins that are RS and I have made a point not to speak to them anymore. They have pics of their baba on their walls but never a pic of our Guru's.

I dont know what it is with Indian / Punjabi descent Sikhs - they always revert back to the hindu BS! You cant speak to these RS - they get all defensive. Thing is whatever glory they think they have is all from Sikhi. What I dont get is why does the Akal Takht not make a proper statement about them? The powers that exist have infiltrated the Sikh panth by actually converting family members to RS / Namdhari's (even though Nam Dhari was a political revolt that originally did not believe on any guru agfter the Guru Granth Sahib but now they do!) / Nirankari etc.. How do we get away from them, how do we bring them back into Sikhi?

It makes my blood boil - i actually call them SWAA SWAMI now andnot Radha Swami.

Theres something very disturbing about the radha swami dehra cult about its financial fundng.

How did they manage to secure vast amounts of wealth in swiss bank accounts and how are they able to carry out satsangs aboard all over europe from 70s onwards.

The very name radha swami links it in with hindu belief system. So is it an external agency of the RSS/VHP? sent to brain wash punjabis into its fold where other dehra's and cults failed like the nirankari's and arya samaji's

Theres something very disturbing about the radha swami dehra cult about its financial fundng.

How did they manage to secure vast amounts of wealth in swiss bank accounts and how are they able to carry out satsangs aboard all over europe from 70s onwards.

The very name radha swami links it in with hindu belief system. So is it an external agency of the RSS/VHP? sent to brain wash punjabis into its fold where other dehra's and cults failed like the nirankari's and arya samaji's

you know you sound like the hindus complaining to the moghals about the growth of the Sikh panth in Guru's times?

whats it got to do with you about where they get their money from?

you know you sound like the hindus complaining to the moghals about the growth of the Sikh panth in Guru's times?

whats it got to do with you about where they get their money from?

Radha Soami Satsang Beas "guru" makes $254 million

http://hinessight.blogs.com/church_of_the_churchless/2010/12/radha-soami-satsang-beas-guru-makes-250-million.html

==============

If this fake pakhandi guru can make 254 million alone imagine what badal family and co and his sgpc cronies have hordered away. When that wealth should be shared out to improve the lives of Sikhs and other people in punjab. This is why it matters because Sikh ideology is against unfair distribution of wealth which is why its a danger to corrupt and money hungry people who want to see this religion and its people vanished in the pages of history.

If this fake pakhandi guru can make 254 million alone imagine what badal family and co and his sgpc cronies have hordered away. When that wealth should be shared out to improve the lives of Sikhs and other people in punjab.

so is your anger against the RS or the SGPC?

This is why it matters because Sikh ideology is against unfair distribution of wealth which is why its a danger to corrupt and money hungry people who want to see this religion and its people vanished in the pages of history.

the SGPC dont want the Sikh faith to vanish. If it did where would they get their income from?

The vast majority of radhaswami's, whether you like it or not, are from the jatt background. Henceforth, no Sikh institution is politically able to politcially challenge this anti-Sikh sect. I'm aware this statement will win me no fans on Sikh Sangat, but the reality is black and white.

Since the last three decades, the situation in Punjab is such: a clean shaven punjabi jatt who is vegetarian and teetotal = radhaswami until proven otherwise.

Given the votebank of jatts, no one will challenge such anti-sikh sects for the sake of their own "kursiyyan"!

The vast majority of radhaswami's, whether you like it or not, are from the jatt background

Around 90% of the radhaswamis in my village are from a chamar background.

Around 90% of radhaswamis in my wife's village are from a chamar background.

Unless my pend and my wife's pend are completely at odds with every other village in Punjab I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that most radhaswamis are from a jatt background.

The facts of why most of them are radhaswamis though are clear and should serve us with motivation of where we're going wrong and what we need to do.

Every radhaswami I ever came across in my village became one for the same reason and stayed one for another reason:

Became one = Either they or someone in their family was addicted to alcohol / drugs and the radhaswamis offer support and facilities to get them off it.

Stayed one = because of the cleansiness. Their deras and facilities are famous for having hygeine, cleansiness and serenity that far surpasses anything in the west. The radhaswamis organisations know what they are doing. They know only a fool would prefer the dirt, filth and unorganised chaos that is the rest of Punjab once they taste and feel the super clean radhaswami deras.

So.....The (the organisation) know how to hook people hook, line and sinker.

Both those steps are things we Sikhs could offer people ourselves if we put our act together. Instead, for example, our authorities have made decisions like they did last year, i.e to build a super modern, clean facility specificaly for VIP's (Bollywood actors and singers) at the Golden Temple so they won't have to mingle with us working class scumbags.

Our priorities are wrong. Others will naturally take advantage of our failings.

The vast majority of radhaswami's, whether you like it or not, are from the jatt background.

There is no overall caste majority in RS, although as a proportion of caste, chamars are very high. The RS appeals to chamars becasue they are already halfway there with the "ad-dharm" movement which is basicaly spirituality, without the rehat. Most of the chamars in my village are RS, but no jatts that I know of, but my nanke village which is only about 2 km from RS dera, all my relatives to a man are RS.

The situation was back then that people were hungry for spritual knowledge, and the SIkhs being so weak in their parchar, couldnt give any effective knowledge to common villagers. When the dera opened because it also had Guru Granth Sahib there, people went in droves.

As for the chamars, (and any other groups) any place that treats them as human, and not as slaves/sub-humans, will get their vote.

Its why mazhbi sikhs and choorre are becoming christians.

Since the last three decades, the situation in Punjab is such: a clean shaven punjabi jatt who is vegetarian and teetotal = radhaswami until proven otherwise.

Im reminded of your teetotal remark, of a RS telling me how his whole family are RS, but he is a Sikh. He told me that he became a Sikh cos he wanted to drink.

What has happened to this panth?