Go Golak Go!

Drummer

Does king of kings live in your local gurdwaras and you think you can please him with these gifts and offerings? Who needs to understand simran ji? Problem is that our community had got too many siyane like yourself who know nothing but when it comes to preaching can talk hours and hours quoting lines and interpreting as they wish.

Does king of kings live in your local gurdwaras and you think you can please him with these gifts and offerings? Who needs to understand simran ji? Problem is that our community had got too many siyane like yourself who know nothing but when it comes to preaching can talk hours and hours quoting lines and interpreting as they wish.I never think of myself as siane, and don't preach for hours n hours, I only wrote my opinions. And yes Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are King of Kings that live in the Gurdwaras. Who else do u matha tek to. .

The problem is u don't understand the difference between donating for respect and donating for expecting something in return.

If somebody wants to put something in Golak so what?

Problem is u not accepting people don't share same views as u, yeah right my 2p is a big gift lol.

There are gurdwaras in India that don't have golaks. I'm all for not making big donations where it's not needed.

U don't even understand what I wrote and are talking about donations from totally different aspect as me.

2p 10p 50p is what I'm talking about, and now u gonna say I'm kanjoos.

U just want to pick out points to discuss this topic which I have ended from my side.

Ur the one that needs to understand, not me I know where my money is going, coz I haven't got much to give.i think it should be given to the needy, like if gurdwara knows somebody in the community is poor or needs it, they should donate to them. And the help the frail. Like boxes be set up.

This new tera panth vase has some great ideas,

Simranji take it easy. May god ease your pain. If you can't then you don't need to bow. HE understands. Pray from your heart and for that you don't need to read something or repeat something nor you need to give something. It's your 1p and 2ps which are causing people to stop earning honestly and instead fight in the gurdwaras. Think how much money goes into a golak in a month. It's nearly 50000 pounds at my local guru ghar. Why and for what? What have they done for humanity with that money?they can't even repair toilets and still there are millions which they need to repay. Who needs to understand? Please educate people. Give goods or material but not money. Share and pay the electricity bill but don't put money in the golak.

when you don't know don't give even if it's 2p