Documentory called "Storming the Temple"

punnu5000

Vaah-e-gurooo Ji Ka Khaaalsaaa, Vah-e-gurooo Ji Ke Fateeeh!

Khalsaji,

I have successfully obtained a DVD copy of the documentary :e: off one of my mates called Carl Pears :TH: n. He sent me a text stating "very interesting show" and "I didnt know Indira Gandhi got killed by her own Sikh Bodyguards" :nihungsmile:

Jagjit Singh, did Brar Bemukh say that he has become unpopular and that his very own uncle wanted to kill him, because I dont recall him stating that. ohmy.gif Maybe I missed it.

I remember when Brar Bemukh said he has had several attemps at his life! Man Indira Gandhi got one and that was the end of that one. Brar Bemukh has had several, :T: hes lucky!!! :wub:

Vaah-e-gurooo Ji Ka Khaaalsaaa, Vah-e

-gurooo Ji Ke Fateeeh!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsaji,

I have successfully obtained a DVD copy of the documentary :e: off one of my mates called Carl Pears :TH: n. He sent me a text stating "very interesting show" and "I didnt know Indira Gandhi got killed by her own Sikh Bodyguards" :nihungsmile:

Jagjit Singh, did Brar Bemukh say that he has become unpopular and that his very own uncle wanted to kill him, because I dont recall him stating that. ohmy.gif Maybe I missed it.

I remember when Brar Bemukh said he has had several attemps at his life! Man Indira Gandhi got one and that was the end of that one. Brar Bemukh has had several, :T: hes lucky!!! :wub:

Rip the DVD. Compress it using Divx. send it to me or someone who can host it for the Sangat.

gallaan hee kardey rahogey yaa upload wee koi karegaa. :D @

Vaah-e-goorooo Ji kaaa Khaaalsaaah, Vaaah-e-goorroooo Ji Kaaa Fateeeh!

Khalsaji,

I am currently rippin the DVD as am typing this should be done shortly :wub: !

For those of you wish to obtain a copy (UK only, this includes Wales and Scotland!) please this is my only stipulation.

My E-mail address is, please feel free to forward your details to ..... Sikhi@lycos.co.uk. :TH:

My only request is that if you have any Sikhi video material pass it and that we must contact history channel to thank them for the documentary.

P.S. This is no "Gallaan hee kardey" wallah. nonono.gif

Vaah-e-gurooo Ji Kaaa Khaaalsaaah, Vaaah-e-guroooo Ji Kaaa Fateeeh

33;

gallaan hee kardey rahogey yaa upload wee koi karegaa. :D @

Vaah-e-goorooo Ji kaaa Khaaalsaaah, Vaaah-e-goorroooo Ji Kaaa Fateeeh!

Khalsaji,

I am currently rippin the DVD as am typing this should be done shortly :wub: !

For those of you wish to obtain a copy (UK only, this includes Wales and Scotland!) please this is my only stipulation.

My E-mail address is, please feel free to forward your details to ..... Sikhi@lycos.co.uk. :TH:

My only request is that if you have any Sikhi video material pass it and that we must contact history channel to thank them for the documentary.

P.S. This is no "Gall

aan hee kardey" wallah. nonono.gif

Vaah-e-gurooo Ji Kaaa Khaaalsaaah, Vaaah-e-guroooo Ji Kaaa Fateeeh!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

convert it to divx/avi and send it to me / ill upload it

msn - theturbanator05@hotmail.com

The documentary was good. But it did have some defects.

-It claimed that the 1978 Shaheeds died during a “street fight” with the Nirankari “sect”.

-Indira Gandhi tried but failed to “appease” the Sikhs. That in itself is very ridiculous. To begin with, when did she even try to appease the Sikhs? She was more harmful than her father Nehru.

Although the documentary mentions a few Hindus being killed before operation blue star, but it fails to mentioned that hundreds of Sikhs were already killed before operation blue star which is the primary reason why Sant Jernail Singh Jee Bhindrawalay use to tell the Sikhs to arm themselves.

It fails to mention the river water disputes, and how Punjabi land was awarded to Haryana and Himachal, not to mention how Punjab has to share its capital with Haryana.

The documentary tried to portray Sant Jarnial Singh Jee as an intolerant religious fanatic. Have you not noticed how the music would change into a very negative and spooky sound as soon as they showed Sant Jernail Singh Jee? This implied that Sant Jee was some how an evil entity.

The documentary also lacked good Sikh speakers. Kushwant Singh has admitted that he is an atheist. So he cannot be called a Sikh speaker. The only Sikh speakers on Sant Jernail Singh Jee Bhindrawalay they had were a few unqualified speakers from Mehta like Mohkam Singh. This documentary was made for the western viewer, and because of this the Sikh speakers on Sant Jee should also have been English speaking educated Sikhs like Dr Amerjit Singh Jee who can appeal to the non-Sikhs out there.

The last 20 minutes of the documentary were good. No complaints there. The inte

rviews with the Sikh victims was also good.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sangat Jeeo, I have the whole thing on my computer right now... don't have a clue on what to do... willing to put it on the "hub" but don't know how. What shud i do? pm me...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Admin Note: Please PM one of the sevadars who have requested you to host the video, otherwise if no one else is hosting it, you may contact http://www.Khalsa.TV adminstration at webmaster@waheguroo.com to host it for you. -8