Kaam A Diff Perspective

Guest deep789

• 2 weeks later...

everything we do is governed by biological forces (everything is natural).....it don't mean we can do whatever, whenever......

That's were religion and ethics (morals) come into it....

ya know a spiritual enlightened being was sent to this world to tell us what is right and wrong......

Kaam, krodh, lobh moh hankaar. etc..... things we need to fight and bring under our control (even though they are all natural urges)......

Hate it when people make simple things idiotically complicated.....

u know it, i know it....KAAM its only good if in the confines of marriage, basically all the major religious doctrines of this world subscribe to this.

if u have ur own ideas then u have ur own ideas.......

no matter what u say no one is going to tell u what u whant to hear friend.......

but eventually through ur life experiences, u will learn when u get older why all this kaam nonsense was told to you when u were younger.

Then you will have regret and only regret......regret will be your best friend.....lol

you right now are in a period of your life where it's just all fun and games, trust me 35-40 years from now if not 20 you will have come a full circle and will be saying and thinking the complete opposite of what you are today......it happens. It hits you in the face, smackbang so hard when it does.

when ur young ur bold, the most regret u will have is why didnt you do this/that girl last night?, why didnt i take her out?, why did i take that crazy one out?......when u grow up (mature) some mature quicker than others, u will understand why u weren't meant to do what u did (and it becomes easier to tell the difference between love and lust).....and trust me it makes u feel like shite cause u know u can't change nothing about how u lived.

learn from bani if u want, if u don't, u will learn it the hard way anyway.....