Ghosts

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Can people from the sangat share stories of people coming across ghosts or something that you don't normally see everyday? I would like to hear if anyone from the sangat has come across Stories or heard any?..........thank you

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!! :nihungsmile: :g

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife

well i dont believe in them.. i havent seen one.. or experienced one..

i keep my trust in God.. and even if they do exist.. none of them have bothered me.. so i dont really care if they exist or not...

theres nothing to be scared of.

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

i have heard stories. i took a class...philospy class

the headin of teh class was >>"Death"

we talked bout lots of things. and yea fewof the studenst even told stories of ghosts. it was scary for some, but for some of us ...we were kool.

it was really inspring as was ghost of suleman.

guru sahib ji tell us loads bout Bhoot pareet!if u evea wana listen THE TRUE SOURCE, Guru sahib ji :D :D :T:

it was interresting, cuz i never thought that peopel eva though bout these things. espcially uni. students, but i was wrong...many of them have experienced something like that.

i do know these things exsist. i belive it cuz have heard so many thinsg on these!

once iwas thinking.. dont know my thught gave me this(jus a thought )

that Gurusikhs(khalsa, amritdhare) don't have to worry bout these things. may be cuz they have kavvaj(dhaal/sheeld) of Amrit aroud the body, where these things can't enter or do anything. they do naam smran, nitnem, waheguruwith them all teh time

i have a child thinking ..so u dont have to belive in what i say.

say waheguru and all these things dont come near

i will find out bout stories if there re any

b

hul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

wjkk wjkf

I definitely believe in ghosts, not only cos the sggsj says so, but because i have experienced the sighting also.

Well it was just a normal day, i was walking to the bus stop as normal, saying the moolmantre in my head. I began looking around as i felt a presence in the air, and just across the road, i saw a women, on her hands and knees with the hajab covering her face and praying towards my the side of the road that i was walking on. Obviously i got very scared at first, but i kept on repeating waheguru, in my head, but by the blink of an eye she was gone. I knew that day that i had saw a ghost, and in my belief, i believe it was a muslim, and i also believe that Guru Sahib was protecting me.

I saw this ghost everyday, same time, same place, for a week. After the first time i saw her, i wasn't scared at all, i kept on walking, cos i had the faith that guru shaib was with me.

I believe in ghosts, and i also believe that guru ji was guarding me, i will have that belief for the rest of my life.

thank you for reading

wjkk wjkf