Afghan Sikhs Were In Shipping Container In Tilbury Essex

superkaur

Good question.

I think some some of the mods / admins do need to learn how to differentiate a knowledge filled discussion from an argument, especially when the discssion got to the heart of the problem of who caused the Afghan Sikhs to take such extreme steps in the first place. If thats not relevant, and we're not allowed to learn from each other and teach each other....than what exactly is the point of this forum and how long will it survive ?

Yes the problem with removing posts in important discussions is that other people cant gain the knowledge and understanding that other people put out. For example you told me afghan Sikhs said taleban were a good thing for them whereas that was news to me and I gave you links saying the opposite. If a person was wanting find out information about the topic, this thread would be a great resource of finding out different view points but when mods or admins delete peoples posts for no reason and then that trust for the forum goes and that experience other sikhs of learning about the topic goes too.

So we can both agree on something, the policy of deleting posts or threads is very damaging to trust and credibility of forum and the sikh community online are denied the right to learn and express themselves freely without over bearing hindrance.

• 4 months later...