Baba Maha Harnam Singh Bhucho Wale Coming Back Soon?

sukhjit1983

Damdami taksal said sant jarnail Singh ji still

Alive he's coming back soon

Each and every sampardama promoting

Fake publicity for what ????!!!!

Sabh pakhand Ahh

Kisay nu Ki pata kes neh aunna?

In sooraj parkash granth sahib Guru Gobind Singh Ji said Khalsa Raaj will happen.

Maharaj ranjit Singh de time Khalsa raj ni se ?

Khalsa raj da sikka kise time se we use to rule India Khalsa raj was for short period time

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Yeah...everyone wait for XXX Singh/Kaur or YYY Avtar to come and save them.

First, if any Gursikh came back to the world/from hiding/alternate dimension/Costco/Kmart/Tesco's (Sant Baba Maha Harnam Singh Ji/Sant Jarnail Singh Ji included and for examples), can you imagine the conversation. Let's pretend the Sikh is surrounded by other Sikhs in the below conversation.

Sikh: Baba Ji, you have returned to us!! (Sikhs look on with wide smiles and hopes in their hearts).

Baba Ji: Yes, Gursikho - by the Hukam of Akaal Purakh, I have returned.

Sikh: BOLE SO NIHAAL!!! LEAD US TO SACHKHAND AND ESTABLISH KHALSA RAAJ!!! (Other Sikhs join in on Jakara).

Baba Ji: Uhhh...ok...(puzzled at the enthusiasm) Gurmukho, how have you maintained your Sikhi? Have you kept Rehat? Are you getting up at Amritvela? Do you do Simran/Nitnem/seva? How about the other Sikhs around you?

Sikh: (Sikhs nervously look around at each other)...BABA JI...SAVE US!! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN!!

Baba Ji: Answer the question! What have you been doing since I was not here? Have you done Sehaj Paath? Something?

Sikh: (Sikhs lower their gaze to the ground) No Ji. We awaited your return and now that you are here (hopeful looks return), EVERYTHING IS FIXED. BOLE SO...

Baba Ji: (Interrupts Jakara). So...you haven't done ANYTHING since I left?

Sikh: Well...I mean we went to Gurudwara, had langar and talked about your arrival...(Sikhs murmur to each other).

Baba Ji: So...you don't get up at Amritvela, don't keep Rehat and don't do any Paath/Seva?

Sikh: ...well...no...I mean I personally try to get up at Amritvela and fall asleep, I do Nitnem when I do get up and I go to Nagar Keertans...(more murmurings and general agreement with the Sikh's statement).

Baba Ji: ??? So instead of following the Hukam of the Punj Pyare and Gurbani, which tell you to be a better Sikh and improving your own lives, you...waited for MY ARRIVAL??? YOU HAVE THE EVER PRESENT ETERNAL GURU THIS ENTIRE TIME!!! WHAT AM I COMPARED TO GURU SAHIB??? YOU HAVE ALL TEN GURUS PRESENT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES AND YOU ARE DEPENDING ON HIS POOR SIKH TO LEAD YOU TO SACHKHAND AND KHALSA RAAJ?

Sikh: ...but Baba Ji...you have returned...so and so Bhai Sahib said you would come back...

Baba Ji: Oh Gursikha - the Guru is the same, the Punj Pyare are the same, the Sun is the same, the moon is the same, but how the Sikh has changed. Where the true Gursikhs would rely upon the Guru and maintain the Rehat given to them by the Punj Pyare, there are now many who would forsake all of that and wait for another to arrive and fix everything. Guru Kirpa Karan...

<Awkward silence follows. Baba Ji goes off doing Mool Mantar Jaap and gets ready to do evening Nitnem.>

Words of Sant Hardev Singh (Loolo Vale): Sangat Ji, we talk of Bhai Suthra, who had Darshan of 4 Guru Sahiban. We talk of Baba Buddha, who had Darshan of 6 Guru Sahiban. But how unlucky are we that we have the Darshan of ALL TEN Guru Sahiban here in the Gurudwara and we do not understand it.

Sikhi was meant to take the lowest of the low and make them highest of the high, to where the Guru gave his very image to his Sikhs and praised them through his own compositions. Don't rely on others to do what you yourself have to do.

AGREED

Guru ji didn't just leave hints how to make khalsa raj he gave Us three granths to make it so , and told us to do our works ourselves...so every1 is a warrior and a saint and the saviour of this world. GURU PANTH and GURU GRANTH make POORA GURU = AKAL PURAKH