Quit Meat Stop Wearing Or Made From Animal Parts?

jeetnijjar

lol

u guys need to quit interrogating me hahahaha

im no authority i repeat

im not vegan, i consume milk and milk products

but also products that have the VEGAN label on them

also i dont use anything made of leather as i see it as hypocrisy if 1 is a veggie but uses these things

be it belt, wallet, or wrist watch.

lol

u guys need to quit interrogating me hahahaha

im no authority i repeat

im not vegan, i consume milk and milk products

but also products that have the VEGAN label on them

also i dont use anything made of leather as i see it as hypocrisy if 1 is a veggie but uses these things

be it belt, wallet, or wrist watch.

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, your response carries much meaning hence why it's great to hear your educated view.

Veer ji, how do you feel about the use of the tabla, nagara and sarangi. Generally other animal by products being used within and for dharma for dharmic purposes based on a vegetarian sikh's opinion?

Also, what's is your understanding on dhan dhan Bhai gurdas ji's vaar about the use of animals?

Thanks

We endlessly debate issues and we start going down to minute detail (in essence there is nothing wrong in that), what if this, what if that, what if the other, what we forget, conveniently, is to actually walk the walk.

For God sake guys, WALK the WALK. Do it! Get that simran going, get that naam going, see Akaal in EVERYONE, forget the naffrat, the vheer, the viroodh, love God, love Him like your life depended on it. And you know what, Guru Ji will assist you in all things, all these questions that your maan sprouts up to distract you, all will become shaant, all will become peaceful and then you will know the truth. But all we do is argue and argue, we never go near the practical.

It is like the group of guys who were arguing, one side saying mool mantar completes at jap, while the other argued it completed at Nanak Hosi Bhi satch. Some one asked , you have been arguing for an hour now, which of you actually does any simran to Jap or to Nanak hosi bhi satch ? None spoke.

Okay, firstly, we will have to answer for every action we take, every action. All is being recorded as we speak. We have devices now that record our every move and we upload to the net. Those souls in Dhargah, are a thousand times wiser then those on earth, their devices are not physical but they record everything none the less. Yes, we will have to answer for our meat eating and sharaab drinking and leering and swearing and mouthing off. Also if animals suffer then we are all responsible. All that suffering gets distributed and we all get a share. Why are none of us happy any more? Why do we suffer from new and chronic illnesses? why are our relationships with those around us going down the drain? Loomk around you people bombing their own, atrocities , so much why? because we are all paying for our misdeeds here right now. And then we will be judged what is left over, and boy is there some left over! What ever we eat if it is has bad stuff in it, if the animal suffered then yes we will pay, we are paying. This jaggat is jallandha - on fire!

Meat eaters are the same, overweight full or cholesterol, most meat eaters drink with big barrel tummies.

When you become a soldier you take an oath to fight for your country. This oath is not new, this oath or similar type has been going on for time immemorial . This oath is sacred, in the olden times from Mahabharat , the fighting caste took it as a sign of honour and this is recognised in dhargah. You fight and you kill because that is your duty. As a soldier it is your duty to fight. Bhagwan Krishan Ji gives this lesson to Arjan in mid battle - it is your duty to fight and if necessary, to die in battle. You cannot influence decisions that politicians make, your duty is that when you are called to fight you fight.

WJKK WJKF

I am still awaiting a response in your point of view in reply to me on this topi ? I was looking forward to reading your view.

ਆਪਣਾ ਮਾਸ(ਆਪਣਾ ਸਰੀਰ) ਨੂੰ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਸਲਹਾਂਉਦਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਦੂਜੇ ਦਾ ਮਾਸ(ਦੂਜੇ ਦਾ ਸਰੀਰ-ਦੂਜੇ ਦੀ ਹਸਤੀ) ਨੂੰ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਾਸ(ਸਰੀਰ) ਤੌਂ ਕਦੇ ਚੰਗੇਰਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਮਝਦਾ-ਮਨੁੱਖ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਦੀ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਹੀ ਪਸੰਦ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ-ਸਾਡੀ ਛੋਟੀ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਆਸਤਿਕ ਪੱਖ ਵੱਲ ਝੁਕਾਅ ਰੱਖਦੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਪਸ਼ੂਆਂ ਦੇ ਮਾਸ ਖਾਣੇ(ਨਾਸਤਿਕ) ਪੁੱਠੇ ਸਿਰ ਵਾਲੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਉੱਲਟੇ ਹੀ ਦੇਣਗੇ ਹੈਰਾਨਗੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਪਸ਼ੂਆਂ ਦਾ ਮਾਸ ਖਾਣ ਤੇ ਖੂਨ ਪੀਣ ਲਈ ਏਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਰੀਰ ਕਿੰਨ੍ਹਾ ਉਤਾਵਲਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ-ਸਤਿਕਾਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਾਣਾ ਆਂਦਾ ਡੰਗਰ ਹੀ--।

ਸਾਡੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੀ ਕੁੱਤੇ ਜਿੰਨ੍ਹੀ ਔਕਾਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਤੁਰ ਪੈਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਪਣਾ ਧੂੰਆਂ ਛੱਡਣ -ਮੂੰਹ ਨਾ ਮੱਥਾ ਜਿੰਨ੍ਹ ਪਹਾੜੌ ਲੱਥਾ-ਢਾਈ ਕਲਾਸਾਂ ਕਰਕੇ ਪੀ ਐਚ ਡੀ ਬਣੇ ਫਿਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ-ਸਭ ਦੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਤੌਂ ਅਕਲ ਦੀ ਝਲਕ ਬਾਹਰ ਚਮਕਾਂ ਮਾਰਦੀ ਪਈ ਹੈ- ਜੀਤ ਨਿਜਰ ਵਾਂਗੂ ਨਿਖੱਟੂ ਪਰ ਆਏ ਨੇ ਚੇਹਰੇ ਤੇ ਸੇਹਰਾ ਲਵਾਉਣ-ਫਿਟਕਾਰ ਪਾ ਲਿਆ ਕਰੋ ਖੁੱਦ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਜੇ ਤੂੰਸੀ ਵਾਕਿਆ ਹੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਹੋ.