Happiness

Big_Tera

Paji which natural means please? Like diet or wat?

Hi Simran, Natural means exactly that. Natural. But you can have natural supplement and vitamins to add to this. For me to accurately tell what you need to do through diet or supplements I will need to know exactly all of your current symptoms? As it is a personal issue or you dont feel comfortable to chat on here. You can Private message me and i will gladly reply with everything you need. Its up to you. If you are suffering from depression I know everything that will help you without medicine and their harmful side effects.infact by the time I am finished instead of depression I will make you the most happy person.

Prozac is medicine? I thought u meant natural means like foods plants etc? Anything I can use instead of medicine ?

Does long times on internet reduce these chemicals paji? And any blood tests they can do to see which ones I'm short of ?.

First of all whatever your conditions or current symptoms they are not permanent. So dont worry. I also dont usually give this information to anyone. only to fellow Sikhs.

Yep due to the modern lifestyle that people lead. Most people have deep emotional problems. such as depression, low confidence ect.

Any kind of addiction you have is going to unbalance your chemicals. At net addiction is a growing concern. As i said I dont want to discuss personal issues on here. but if you prefer i can discuss with you here.

Not Prozac That was just the definition. Im talking about diet and natural supplements.

Thanku Big Tera paji have message u. This is a big issue in our community and u have done a good thing by posting this topic. People get scared to open up so they won't be labelled pagal or mental, but I feel in our community it's in denial a lot.

It's good u have given definitions of th chemicals I didn't even know they existed and their role. I'm not sure if blood tests are done to detect any chemical inbalances, but a defieciency in some vitamins and minerals may cause some symptoms. That's why I was asking are there any that defiencies that may cause mood swings, depression, negative thoughts etc.

Thanku SinghBj paji for ur link, interesting.

Be respectul to those who take their precious time off to give advice. This is not a sikhi spirit to criticize them for just doing that. Dont like it then move-on.

Yes u are right this is very valuable information that Big Tera paji has posted that may help someone and they do not realise they have this issue. And criticising it is very shameful, as it can happen to anybody and they need the right help. Nothing to worry about or be ashamed of if one has a mental illness, does not have to be associated with the old type thinking or stereo typical view. Mental illness has different sorts of symptoms, everybody is not the same and it's not like wat u would see in bollywood movies as there are different levels and types of it. It probably affects most of us some time in our life, but we don't realise it.

It would be good to hear wat natural supplements others have tried to help them, like certains sabji daal etc?

Or any food that was making it worse? Anything that helped especially women, as our women don't really talk about this thing in our community.

I've heard simran helps but am not able to do how much is recommended, somebody posted but can't remember where.

I'm fed up of people saying Bechari or Bechara de karm a. I've heard so many people say that to others. Then the patient gives up and thinks oh well wats the point when I'm going to stay like this, then things get worse and worse. We can not blame everything on karm, these chemical inbalances I never knew about. And some can be corrected. Somebody maybe having anxiety because they are deficient in something.

One example: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Anaemia-vitamin-B12-and-folate-deficiency/Pages/Introduction.aspx

This is why I was asking Big Tera paji wat other blood test deficiencies could cause some cognitive problems?

Also don't be afraid to approach the doctors there are Asians that help with this problem, or if u don't want to talk to an Asian, there are others u can talk to.

Hi simran. That is no problem I am glad to help people. there are not really blood tests that can detect chemical imbalances. diagnosis of an unbalance is usually made, going by your symptoms. But ask your gp as some chemicals may be possible to check.

I will pm all the supplments along with other advice, and most importantly food to eat . Eating certain food with these vitimans in it are the best way. but i will also post you vitamins also,

WJKK WJKF