Tensions Between 'sikh' And 'muslim' Gangs

ghettosikh

But states such as Colorado, Washington and Oregan now legalising cannibis, I think that there is going to be a big decline in BC Bud. Colorado has made so much tax revenue out of it that other states in the US will follow suit. Once California legalises it, BC's whole west coast drug transit routes are going to be finished.

Interesting times ahead for the Punjabi gangs and their smuggling operations.

so would you say they are bigger than heroin kashmiri gangs of the UK? One guy was recently caught with 50 million pounds of heroin stuffed in a car imported from pakistan.

Some white people here called it heroin jihad. Whereby kashmiri heroin gangs get innocent white people especially young girls hooked onto heroin and send them into prostitution or make them into lucrative customers. Obviously kashmiris say they just deal to whoever they just want profit. Does anything similar happen in canada?

so would you say they are bigger than heroin kashmiri gangs of the UK? One guy was recently caught with 50 million pounds of heroin stuffed in a car imported from pakistan.

Some white people here called it heroin jihad. Whereby kashmiri heroin gangs get innocent white people especially young girls hooked onto heroin and send them into prostitution or make them into lucrative customers. Obviously kashmiris say they just deal to whoever they just want profit. Does anything similar happen in canada?

I could not possibly comment on that. But considering that there is a potential market of over 300 million people for the US compared to potential 60 million in the UK, you can do the maths.

Theory is that by legalising areas of the drug trade, you suck out a lot of the criminal activity.

I could not possibly comment on that. But considering that there is a potential market of over 300 million people for the US compared to potential 60 million in the UK, you can do the maths.

Theory is that by legalising areas of the drug trade, you suck out a lot of the criminal activity.

very true, but Uk wudnt do it they too scared.. Ok i dont do drugs obvs but people told me ders no money in weed but much more in heroin and coke?

Punjabis only playing at being gangsters thinking they are big. Truth is they are low level street traders that will sooner or later get shot dead or end up in jail.

The bigger people making all the cash with minimal risk sitting in there mansions not getting their hands dirty with government and police links are the white people. Same in the uk.

Punjabis only playing at being gangsters thinking they are big. Truth is they are low level street traders that will sooner or later get shot dead or end up in jail.

The bigger people making all the cash with minimal risk sitting in there mansions not getting their hands dirty with government and police links are the white people. Same in the uk.

your wrong theres plenty of kashmiri gangsters in the Uk sitting in mansions with big cars not getting there hands dirty. Same for a few sikhs too.

your wrong theres plenty of kashmiri gangsters in the Uk sitting in mansions with big cars not getting there hands dirty. Same for a few sikhs too.

Define big ? Big isn't a house with a couple of big cars.

It's all minor compared to the real big players none of which are kashmiri or Punjabi.

Define big ? Big isn't a house with a couple of big cars.

It's all minor compared to the real big players none of which are kashmiri or Punjabi.

You guys are aware that Pharmaceutical companies are the biggest drug dealers?

There is more addiction with "legal" prescription drugs then with all the illegal drugs put together.

yep you are right about that forsure. I always had a feeling that those companies and the doctors who prescribe them had some sort of deal going on. People's lives get ruined from these legal drugs and it takes years to get them off the shelves and after that time those big companies have already pocketed all the cash. Could you imagine what would happen once these legal drugs are illegalised another market for drug dealers and more problems in society due to the addicts who will be willing to do anything to get their fix. Ive been telling my family and friends for years to stay away from such medicine and use natural remedies!