Badness V Goodness

JagsawSingh

So here's a news story that got me thinking alot this week, and its a story that seems to be getting bigger and stranger daily given today's revelations of Katie Price's (Jordan) freindship with the German peadophile concerned.

http://www.vancouverdesi.com/news/british-father-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-man-with-a-single-punch-caught-filming-his-daughter/844704/

Basically, last week, I read in the Wolverhampton Star and Express how a man with a Sikh name : Davinder Singh Kainth, beat to death a disgusting German predator peadophile who was consistently photographing and filming Davinder's 7 year old daughter. http://www.expressandstar.com/news/uk-news/2015/02/09/briton-kills-man-who-filmed-girl/

I read that a few days ago in the Wolverhampton paper and I started to feel so much empathy with Davinder. I started to think how awful it must have been to find a man filming obscene images of your little daughter and how Davinder unknowingly did such a great thing by ridding this world of a notorious predator.

Later news articles have started to reveal more about Davinder's lifestyle and it got me thinking. Me and you don't find ourselves in situations like this just as me and you don;t find ourselves in situations like gagandeep singh of Sikh TV found himselves in. These kind of random things don't happen to us because our lifestyles dicate that we don't place ourselves in such situations.

Doesn't secret badness and open badness always meet each other somehere along the line ?

Secrets are the privilege of the unknown and the obscure.

Nothing about you stays hidden for long once you're famous, people are very keen to know everything about individuals in the public eye, such as Gagandeep Singh;

On the other hand, someone as inconsequential as I am will have many, many secrets, which nobody will ever know, because nobody really cares enough to find out about them :)