Feeling Disturbed

namastebc

I am 45yr old . I am not Sikh by religion but hindu. For last three years I feel like there is some kind of evil or energy attacking. I feel unrested in sleep and feel tired when I wake up. I have seeked help everywhere but nothing has helped.

Many years ago I had met Sikh babaji who often visited Vancouver but he has passed away .I know there are babaji who in meditation can look at the problem and heal.pls if you know anyone who can help let me know.

If u say read holy script I have done all. Its three years since I am suffering. Once someone had seen my pic and could tell if I was disturbed in sleep and he said I was tired when I got up. I was amazed because I never had told me my problem.he was a healer but charged in thousand I could not afford.and he said there was evil in my house. If you know cure to this pls write.

I am 45yr old . I am not Sikh by religion but hindu. For last three years I feel like there is some kind of evil or energy attacking. I feel unrested in sleep and feel tired when I wake up. I have seeked help everywhere but nothing has helped.

Many years ago I had met Sikh babaji who often visited Vancouver but he has passed away .I know there are babaji who in meditation can look at the problem and heal.pls if you know anyone who can help let me know.

If u say read holy script I have done all. Its three years since I am suffering. Once someone had seen my pic and could tell if I was disturbed in sleep and he said I was tired when I got up. I was amazed because I never had told me my problem.he was a healer but charged in thousand I could not afford.and he said there was evil in my house. If you know cure to this pls write.

do mool mantar all throughout the day and avoid babas who charge thousands of dollars. If you want to add on read some bani Japji sahib etc.... Take care of yourself and if it continues go to a local gurdwara and get some help from the granthi and if not maybe any one in sangat (Gursikh).

Divide your mind in two- one for relative realities where all negative attacks happen, second is the source of mind(call it your real self) where non dual jot saroop reside (Gurbani says Man tu jot saroop hai, apna mool painchain). Whenever negative attacks or evil energy attack happens, try to witness the attacks- don't be afraid just simply witness it without any judgement from your real self - 2nd portion of mind- source of mind just simply pure witness your first portion of mind with pure awareness-consciousness pure witness without any judgement, as you will keep practising this, you will notice negative thoughts manifested in form of energies etc will go away in their own accord like clouds disappearing- our thoughts appear disappear on their accord you don't have to touch it its not your headache as you are sky period nothing matters to you you are sky-analogy.

Don't try to resolve try to fix your thoughts , more you try to rebel against thoughts more harder it will become. Thoughts feeds off from our resistance/energy to stop thoughts - (mind cannot fix mind- only by going beyond mind- witness awareness-jot saroop - one can quite mind-negative energy of mind), give no power to your thoughts , give no resistance to it..it does not matter as you are not thought- cloud you are the sky..it does not matter at all.

Give it try, give your heart mind to it trust me it will help.

R u sure you are not suffering from a Physical illness which a Dr can help

If you are sure its a spirit then you need to purify your house stop taking any drugs and rid your home of them and same applies for meat

You need to stop cutting any hair on your body because evil spirits cannot come near those with a pure body

After completing the above you should clean your house and have an arrangement from the Sikh temple for a recitation of Sukhmani or a recital from a relevant Hindu scriptures. Keep water in a pitcher near the prayer then sprinkle the water in all the house

• 3 weeks later...

Truth is the remedy- recognise the spirits as God himself dressed in costume, bow at His feet because even demons are His darshan- this is all a khel in the mind of God-

God is just teaching us reactions to emotions that He himself wants to show with us to ourself and to himself. Don't get fooled by the images of Him.

Everything always happens as He wills it. It is when we truly accept this-accept karam as Truth, that we are able to detach from the face of His khel and remain unaffected as the lotus floats above the water.

Real sants recognise the beauty in the khel and the way that All is perfect, deserved and is Hukam in each moment- negative energies(people and prets and their rubbish) cannot get them to rise to and be taken by the illusion. They remain unphased as all is God.