Intercaste Marriage - Jat Sikh Girl Vs Ramgharia Boy

Sbhullar

Thanks StartStriker. I didn't know about that.

The point I was trying to make is that marrying within own caste is not an anomaly and our Gurus have frequently done it. Secondly the questions the girls asked about her potential marriage to ramgharia boy and all the challenges that go with it, I would say listen to parents.

Gurus spoke against caste system in bani and socially they followed the traditions too, so there is nothing wrong if girls listens to her parents. She would not be violating any basic priciple. Maybe my views are not acceptable to everybody but I am looking from the perspective of a parent and someone who has walked the talk.

We've already said in a previous thread on this forum, that guru tegh bahadur married mata gujjar kaur, who was from the gujjar tribe, not khatri. This is an article saying that fact too.

http://www.boloji.co...&ArticleID=4084

"As late as 1757, Ahmed Shah Abdali carried out a massacre of Jats and Gurjars while invading Mathura, Vrindavan and Gokul during the Holi. But many Gujars had always chosen death to Islam. The most revered instance is that of Mata Gujri ' the mother of Guru Gobind Singh ' who along with her two grandsons Baba Zorawar Singh and Baba Fateh Singh chose to be bricked alive in a wall by Aurengzeb's henchman rather than reciting Kalima".

This is a piece written by priyadarshi dutta.

If you look at your profile picture, does that describe you

Yes my profile pic does describe me! It's a troll face and i stick like bad breath to those frauds who wanna attack Sikhi

We've already said in a previous thread on this forum, that guru tegh bahadur married mata gujjar kaur, who was from the gujjar tribe, not khatri. This is an article saying that fact too.

http://www.boloji.co...&ArticleID=4084

"As late as 1757, Ahmed Shah Abdali carried out a massacre of Jats and Gujjars while invading Mathura, Vrindavan and Gokul during the Holi. But many Gujjars had always chosen death to Islam. The most revered instance is that of Mata Gujri ' the mother of Guru Gobind Singh ' who along with her two grandsons Baba Zorawar Singh and Baba Fateh Singh chose to be bricked alive in a wall by Aurengzeb's henchman rather than reciting Kalima".

This is a piece written by priyadarshi dutta.

Awesome find bro! U totally nailed these haters to the wall!

The point I was trying to make is that marrying within own caste is not an anomaly and our Gurus have frequently done it.

So StarStriker totally proved u wrong + now all u have done is switch your lie to saying they frequently done it just to hide your pathetic little Hindu desire to marry within your own caste according to the Hindu+Muslim caste system.

It was people like u who repeated the popular anti-Sikh lie that Sant Ji was a terrorist. Just because enough bogus books and lots of people who hate Sikhi repeat the same old lies doesn't make those fake allegations become true.

Research is now showing that our Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji ki Mahal was of Jatt ancestry, Guru Ram Das Ji was not of Khatri ancestry, nor were Trehan and Bhalla originally thought of as Khatri clans and Mata Gujjar Kaur were of Gujjar ancestry, so your whole Mughal and Hindutva lie that all our Guru Sahib and marriages were frequently with so-called Khatri's comes totally crashing apart.

Basicly just because Guru Nanak Dev Ji were undeniably of Khatri ancestry, anti-Sikh writers who feared the united casteless Sikh Panth deliberately described the following Guru Sahibaan and Guru Ki Mahal as being of the same ancestry when there was no factual reality behind that deliberate anti-Sikh lie.

• 4 years later...