1984 - my tears for our children...

rKr

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I've been checking out this forum for a very long time but not actually part-taken in anything until now. I feel there is so much I would like to talk with you all about, but can't get it all out...

I need to share this with you all, and then ask a humble request of you.

Just yestersay a friend of my fathers came to our home to visit us. I've not seen him for a very long time - he was quite shocked when he spoke with me, and realised how much I had changed since the last time we'd met - why? Becuase I've realised my true Guru's grace and have come back into Sikhi from travelling a very dark side of the world. I told him I am still on a learning curve, but I never imagined I would love Guru Sahib the way I do now, and I know that this love I have within me could only go stronger...

Anyway (there is a point to this topic, I promise!) I asked my chacha ji about his experiences with Sikhi - it was then that we started to discuss 1984... what he told me in this conversation will stay with me forever - it makes my blood boil and at the same time opens my heart to such sadness...

Following June 1984 the Indian Government had ordered the re-building of Sri Akaal Thakat Sahib - a way of proving almost that the attack was not against Sikhs - but so called militants etc - it was a way for the Indian Government to almost recompensate the Sikh's for their loss.

Obviously we wern't to buy it. Once the re-building of our Sri Akaal Thakat was completed by the Government

, as you may be aware, it was once again torn down and rebuilt - without the blood stained money of the Indian Government, but instead with Guru Sahib's kirpa.

It was at this time that my father's friend, my chacha ji visited Harimandir Sahib for Guru Ji's dharshan. It was then that he'd decided to stay at Akaal Thakat Sahib and help out with the Seva. Upon doing so, and whilst demolishing the existing building, he witnessed with his very own eyes tiny little kara's within the walls of the building, tiny little skulls of little children who had lost their lives during that dreaded time all added with cement to form the new walls of our sacred Sri Akaal Thakat Sahib.

He said that during the seva they filled bata upon bata of the remains of out little brothers and sisters - the Indian Government never thought these posthumous acts of torture would ever be witnessed as once the walls went up, they would never come down.

How my heart wept on hearing him talk of these little miracles, these little children of my Guru Sahib... even now, I couldn't even begin to explain it in words alone...

We can't forget the absolutely horrendous acts of torture the Indian government - the worlds LARGEST DEMOCRACY inhumanely put us through - still to this day thousands upon thousands of people are losing their lives to this - is it enough for me to sit at home and weep at the stories?

They say the dead have no voice - yes they do. YOU AND ME.

Make that voice heard - on the 11th Month, the 11th Day on the 11th hour the UK stands still to remember those who lost their lives for the freedom of it's people. This year - 2004 - lets mark a day in history where in the UK Parliament we make our voices heard. I urge every one from the UK to attend the Sikh Lobby day which has been organised this year.

It's not just a day for us all to get toegther and just remember, it's a day for us - every single one of us to make our voices heard.

If your

local Gurudwara's are yet to make transport arrangements, bring it up with them - it's up to us to take a stand.

My veers and penji's out there - those poor little children never got the chance, lets not waste the one we have.

Please, it is my humble request to you all to attend. Make your voice heard.

Should you need any further info, please let me know, and if you come from the Midlands, and need to know of transport - please let me know and we will try and get something for you.

Phul Chuk Maaf.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

<> siqgur pRswid ]

koeI Awix imlwvY myrw pRIqmu ipAwrw hau iqsu pih Awpu vycweI ]1]

drsnu hir dyKx kY qweI

ik®pw krih qw siqguru mylih hir hir nwmu iDAweI ]1] rhwau ]

I read in a book written by Mark tully about an account of how Sikh children were cut up from the belly to the neck by the hindu/congress mobs before the eyes of their fathers and mothers who in turn were brutally slayed or women folk raped by the devils.

The only lesson Sikhs have been taught since 1984, 20 years on, is that justice can not be done through the Indian legal system therefore it becomes our duty to bring justice to those innocent Sikh brothers and sisters who lost their lives in such terror and distress.

Seems like all peaceful means to achieve justice are fast been exhausted.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

How can we deliver justice? By making our voice heard. Guru Sahib has taught us to fight for what is right. It's up to us to seek justice for those who's voices have been taken away from them.

Attend the programmes that have been organised to make your voice heard - draw media attention to it. We should use the degree's/masters/education we have to make sure that those little brothers and sisters of mine who could never speak about the injustices have someone to speak for them...

As for evidence...I'm unsure, personally, the only evidence I required was the tears that fell from his eyes as they spoke.. but I think there must be something, I will try and find out - it could be one way of drawing attention.

While we're on the subject, I do know that there is a rememberance campaign organised by Young Sikh's in which they wil give a pint of blood for those who's innocent blood stained the democratic hands of the Indian nation - it's only midlands based... would anyone be interested?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

<> siqgur pRswid ]

koeI Awix imlwvY myrw pRIqmu ipAwrw hau iqsu pih Awpu vycweI ]1]

drsnu hir dyKx kY qweI

ik®pw krih qw siqguru mylih hir hir nwmu iDAweI ]1] rhwau ]