India in homage to Indira Gandhi

pavandeep

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it was a trick by the clever Gandhi clan to use the poor puppet manmohan singh to rule by proxy.

What has the current Indian PM achieved for Sikhs so far?

1) French school turban ban addressing? NOPE!

2) Punishing the guilty for the anti-Sikh genocide? NOPE! - infact his party elected the very leaders who organised the orgy of terror in 1984.

I could go on and on, but I do feel sorry for the man I mean what choice does he have? If he does what is right and bringing justice to our community he will alienate the people he's in bed with. I have no doubt that people running india have links in various pro-Indian terror groups who would even kill their own PM if he did anything against their interests/agenda or policy of the governing elite.

The day I saw manmohan singh, on his recent visit to the USA, standing next to President Bush acting like a little child and looking weak I knew that he was in no real position of power and in the hands of the vile gandhi's.

All true, i wonder what it would have been like if instead of going to her memorial event he had gone to an akhand path held in memory of shaheed bhai satwant singh, shaheed bhai beant singh and shaheed bhai kehar singh!

That would have really wound up them indians!! Can u imagine the press.... 'New Indian PM salutes the assasins of his predecesor and 'mother' of his political party'!!!!!

That would be great!! But cant see him doing it really can you! Same with amrinder singh, these guys despite their positions will prob do nothing.

The dhadi darbar in celebration of the singhs killing her was brilliant! I think someone was saying that the video/audio should go up on some website soon.

Manmohan Singh is a sellout, he doesn't care about Sikhs, I can't understand why any Sikh would even keep ties with the Congress Party but he goes and rewards mass murders like Kumar and Tytler with positions in his cabinet. He's a traitor.

Sardar Simranjit Singh Mann, now we are talking, the man has gave up so much for his people.

mann has given up alot for the panth

but he is still unclear on his stand for khalistan and therefore is not really trusted by most khalistani leaders

veerjee khalistani leaders like... ?

Im willing to trust 100% on maan rather than on other khalistani leaders.. like aulakh or chauhan.. and so on.. jeeoo..

Guest SaintSoldier

I too trust Maan to some extent, but apparantly there is a letter he wrote to the Indian Authorities while in jail. In which he stressed that he didn't side with the militants and if released would bring about a resolution by reasoning with them. I should be getting that letter soon...

I trust him from his actions not rumours, he gave up one of the highest positions in the country for his people and the time when he turned down that seat in parliament as he was not allowed to take his kirpan in. He realises that some political dialogue is needed with others to achieve Khalistan and he is right.