true face of indian pm

s s Jhamka

Well She's dead and gone....isn't it time to focus on the 'Government Officials' who were involved in the genocide against the sikhs.......they still walking around like nothing happened........

God has decided their fate..

They can walk around thinking they're free men, who knows what will happen to them after

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Singh Ji

I see where you are comeing from but historically there have been many bad leaders in the world that have created all kinds of Human suffering.We as sikhs should and can only follow examples and history of what out Gurus left us.

Do we celebrate death of Hitler in the same way? Many 100's of thousand sikhs died in WWI and WWII.what is the difference between this mad man,Indra Ghandi or other dictators of the world, far too many to mention.Remember the only country to actually drop the NUKe is USA..... another mad regime..... the wesyt call the east uncivilised..... I can go on and on ..... where do we stop.what the Indian Govt did at the time was not acceptable by any cival society.I was shocked to hear the Ghandi name again in Indian politics....so I do understand what you mean :wub: @

GKD...

kindly OUTLINE with FACTS and SOURCES to show how Manmohan singh is a traitor???

simply saying he did nothing during operation bluestar doesn't meand didly squat!

what did you do during operation bluestar?.. in fact 90% of the panth didn't do jack...so are they ALL traitors?....

could it be that NOT every single Singh agreed with Santji?...are they traitors?....

if you're gonna call someone a traitor have proof to present to the sangat

so jss, Doing squat, and standing by the congress party are to totally different things. This mahaa *EDITED* stood side by side with indra during operation blue star, he is a traitor.

This *EDITED*, stuck with ocngress during 84 riots he is a traitor. He did'nt raise a voice as he wuz in a doaable postion.

If ur gonna compare doing jack with sticking by, u need 2 wake up! cofee?

ps: I wuz'nt born till july 84 so i could'tn really do jack ne ways.

manmohhan should atleast apologize on behalf of congress party but this *EDITED* can't.

Traitor is his brand, indian is his type.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

GKD Jio

Manmohan S was introduced into politics by narsimha rao when he became prime minister during late 1980s . he was an economist b4 that

he is sehajdhari but not a sikh ...

being politician demands utter shamelessness & coldbloodedness

you ought to be a stone-hearted devil to be a successful politician

bhul chook maaf kar dena ji

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!