Child Shown Standing On Top Of Golden Temple

Guest jsingh

Oh yep, there is a beadbee in this video, cos, how come the child is shown flying on the gurdwara sahib's roof. The only reason sikhism is finishing off now is cos of bheddaan (sheep) like you who have no backbone to stand up for the beadbees done again and again to the sikh religion. It is sheep like you that have destroyed sikhism and not those sikhs that follow and love sikhee, huh.

Guru ji created sher (lions) and not bheddaann (sheep) huh!

Oh, the video is really okay....................my foot!!

Judging from the comments on this topics we can all finally appreciate why sikhee is vanishing like a thin cloud or mist from the face of the earth, despite all the sacrifices/shaheediyans!!!

The video is VILE and there are no buts, ifs and whens about it. This is an outright beadbi of the holiest shrine of the sikhs all over the world. Don't allow anyone to insult our holy shrines and gurdwaras even if it is done accidently or innocently, FULL STOP. If you allow it once, they will do it again and again and again just to provoke a reaction. In india sikhs are not fairing very well and we all know that. Whose fault is it? Our own.

Don't worry, God is watching these people who don't see the baydbi because their eyes are covered with cowdung. God will soon remove it and then they will see the baydbi.

You children really crack me up. Have you ever even been there before? You are actually allowed to go on the roof. Hilarious how it actually offends you. Actually it's not hilarious, it's pretty sad to see the youth of today so fanatical about very pety things.

Correct! You can go up in Harmandir Sahib, to prevent people standing standing about Guru Sahib there are even other Guru Granth Sahib Ji being read right above each other I believe. I can't confirm this but I definitely saw something like that the last time I was there.

The children are looking over at the edge which is nowhere near Where Maharaj holds court.

I'd like to add that if anyone does Visit Harmandhir Sahib they should go upstairs if they can, the view is not only breath-taking but so peaceful and pure.