Meat Is <banned word filter activated> (Quite Literally)

JagsawSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

Praying to Waheguru but killing animals? Nihangs have some strange practices, From what I know Bhai Gurdas Ji spoke against the consumption of meat. There's no compassion in killing for food when there is plenty supplied.

I don't know everything, but meat also has a deeper meaning than the physical form of meat. Personally, I don't see a problem with it as long as it's not "kutha mas" there are nihang sants like Harnam Singh Rangur Wale.

I don't know everything, but meat also has a deeper meaning than the physical form of meat. Personally, I don't see a problem with it as long as it's not "kutha mas" there are nihang sants like Harnam Singh Rangur Wale.

If, as you say, the meat-eating habit is "OK", why do meat eaters like yourself like to carry on your habit in a sneaky, round-about way ?

I mean you want to continue the habit of eating the meat but you don't want to do the action required in order to get that meat on your plate. i.e, you want that piece of fried chicken but there's somethng in your heart that makes you incapable of going into a field and killing the animal every time you feel hungry. You want to eat it but you want someone else to do the killing for you.The fact that you need that distance in order to continue with the habit is proof enough that it is not the right habit to have. That there is your conscience talking. Listen to it.