Radhasoami

Guest S_1_N_G_H

Guest Jacfsing2

I don't understand your question. But I've heard they live all over the world. (It's a different religion), your question is the same if you'd ask where are Christians or where are Muslims?

The members of a group founded by a man called Shiv Dayal Singh in Agra, whose followers began to claim he was sent by the almighty after they secretly sniffed his tutti and decided that it smelled like roses (I'm not even making this up).

The radhasoamis with whom most Sikhs are familiar are members of a splinter group established in Beas by one Jaimal Singh. They look more like Sikhs than their cousins in Agra who bear greater outward similarity to Hindus.

Guest Jacfsing2

The members of a group founded by a man called Shiv Dayal Singh in Agra, whose followers began to claim he was sent by the almighty after they secretly sniffed his tutti and decided that it smelled like roses (I'm not even making this up).

The radhasoamis with whom most Sikhs are familiar are members of a splinter group established in Beas by one Jaimal Singh. They look more like Sikhs than their cousins in Agra who bear greater outward similarity to Hindus.

Why would they be smelling his tutti?

Is that a joke?? Are you kidding me?

Excuse me, I appear to have made a mistake. It wasn't Shiv Dayal Singh whose poo smelled fragrant, it was another one of their leaders, a Teja Singh.

Here is an excerpt from Teja Singh's so called 'Janam Sakhi' on page 62: "Bhagat Chanan Singh and Gyanni Ji secretly smelled Baba Teja Singh Ji’s excreta. The bodily waste of Baba Teja Singh Ji had fragrance instead of odour and they accepted Baba Teja Singh as Puran Guru.”

My mistake aside, Shiv Dayal Singh was still an extremely suspicious figure - Ganesha Singh Nirmala writes that up until 1861, he permitted none but women into his Sangat. This strange order reeks of foul motive.

Why would they be smelling his tutti?

Lol, that's what I'm wondering. Were they smelling his poo because they were deliberately seeking out a holy fragrance which would prove Teja's divinity? I don't think so - It's more likely that they were just a very freaky twosome who, as they were indulging their corophilia one hot and sunny Indian afternoon, began to hallucinate about perceiving lovely smells and in their stupidity concluded that this was somehow a hallmark of true holiness.

You're kidding me! That has to be the old Balkaar Singh dry sense of humour. Please tell me it ain't true...

Guest Jacfsing2

You're kidding me! That has to be the old Balkaar Singh dry sense of humour. Please tell me it ain't true...

If people can believe in crazier religions, (Islam) then they'd believe in any nonsense.

Guest Jacfsing2

I wish it were MisterrSingh.

Unfortunately, it's true, it's weird and it's really quite funny.

I guess that's how you become a pakhandi baba, put on lots of expensive perfume, go to the uneducated villagers and spread from there. (Some of these villagers would believe in anything, I just wish they'd accept the truth).