How The British Starved 3 Million Bengalis To Death In 1942

amarjitpalli

I hope more and more people wake up about the realities of the British colonisation of Panjab. You get some really ignorant brothers and sisters who seem to perceive it as some sort of Godsend for Sikhs because the Brits cleverly manipulated the situation and used Panjabi valour for their own selfish agenda by massaging our ego - and then they suddenly sodded off, leaving us to fend for ourselves once things got nasty.

Who needs enemies with friends like this?

I'm just saying we need to be a bit more politically astute than this and not perpetuate the sycophancy to goray that too many apnay do. In the end when people have finished using us, they will toss us to the winds.

I hope more and more people wake up about the realities of the British colonisation of Panjab. You get some really ignorant brothers and sisters who seem to perceive it as some sort of Godsend for Sikhs because the Brits cleverly manipulated the situation and used Panjabi valour for their own selfish agenda by massaging our ego - and then they suddenly sodded off, leaving us to fend for ourselves once things got nasty.

Who needs enemies with friends like this?

I'm just saying we need to be a bit more politically astute than this and not perpetuate the sycophancy to goray that too many apnay do. In the end when people have finished using us, they will toss us to the winds.

True there is no difference between the Indian atheist establishment and the British white atheist establishment both are murderous and corrupt as each other only difference is the military superior British White establishment uses its Brownie and Blackie proxy puppet leaders and politicians around the world via the commonwealth (former british empire) to do its economic bidding that's all it boils down to. And if these non-white puppets step out of line they are labelled a national security threat, are demonised, are propagandised against, are killed off eventually when these western upper class mega rich elitests fund a military coup or terrorist groups (usually islamic jihadi) covertly to change the geo-political scenery to the west's advantage to make more money.

And as for Bengali's end of the day when it comes to their forefather were soldiers of Indian princely states that allied with the British east india company army to attack and invade the Sikh empire and the punjab. So we should have very little sympathy for anything that is done to them, call it karma. I think the Indian Sikh soldiers who fought pakistani army in 1971 war on behest of Indira and bengalis were mugs they shouldn't have bothered, should have let them rot and be raped by their pakistani muslim brothers.

And as for Bengali's end of the day when it comes to their forefather were soldiers of Indian princely states that allied with the British east india company army to attack and invade the Sikh empire and the punjab. So we should have very little sympathy for anything that is done to them, call it karma.

I hear what you are saying but what about our own karma for being central pawns in the Brit imperialist war machine subsequent to annexation? I mean getting involved in dubious things like the Opium wars against China etc. and generally being the 'muscle' of goray in their international escapades.