Simmi Singh Youtube Girl

genie

Don't believe this liar. He's the same Pakistani who repeatedly gets banned and recreates a new fake id pretending to be a Sikh. The undertone of his posts has been the same over the years i.e. to show Sikhs as perverts and degenerates like making up this BS story of him witnessing Jusreign having an orgy all night long. Mods need to seriously ban this guy from his IP address

<banned word filter activated> is this sh1t?!

I just stated absolute truth and you accused me of being a sullah?

Bro, you got issues. If you don't believe me, just follow JusReign's snapchat. He was in Vegas few days back. Anybody that follows him on his snap can attest what I am saying. He was getting "close" with black chicks on snap..and booze was everywhere.

Stop being absolute jerks towards new Sikh members on this forum. Just b/c I write something you don't expect me to write, it doesn't mean I become a liar or some Paki sullah.

Show me some respect and I'll reciprocate.

City was Sacramento.

Some girls were from Davis...but majority were from American River etc.

(If u live in sacramento-folsom area, you'd know what I meant by Davis/American river etc.)

Where you from in NorCal? Bay Area?

Yeah, I'm a bit more north than that, around San Jose. I'm assuming Davis is UC Davis. I'm not that surprised that Jus Reign gets around to stuff like that tbh