Glasses

Guest jagmeet

Guest jagmeet

WJKK WJKF

I have a big problem with wearing a dastar. After I tie my dastar (triangular style), I slide my glasses into the lars, so they sit behind my ears. This makes the dastar higher on my ears, and messes up the look of the bottom on my face, giving the pagri a much wider look. The glasses I have are thick plastic frames, and I can't wear contacts due to a financial situation. Is there anyway to adjust my pagri to fit the glasses without them ruining the look of the dastar?

Tie a Dumalla. Let see here I started wearing Distar for almost 40 years age. Yes I had problems because of my glasses. The Dumalla I found works perfectly with my glasses yest I don't even expose my ears. Don't be a winer trust your instincts.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

If your glasses are metal and not brittle, you can bend the legs a bit more straight, tie your Dastaar and basically slide the legs from the bottom underneath the dastaar towards your ears so they sit like regular glasses on your ears, but don't hook onto your ears (the legs sit in between your ear and your head and rest on top of your ear). The Dastaar will hold your glasses in place.