Do Shaheeds Get Mukhti (Liberation) ?

Guest Gupt

Singh ji you should speak with shanti, I can see you do not have shanti and are taking it out on innocent people in this topic whilst liking your own posts.. If people have proof of our Sri Guru ji's malas then what more proof do you need..? Believe it or not, not everyone uses a gutka sahib because those advanced gurmukhs have memorized the Gurvani with bhakti di shakti. I was talking about these people, not people who are novice anyways. The people you have mentioned are novice.

All you can do is talk talk talk, and no proof proof proof. Just like the rest of the manmat doers here. It's why I debated you all and disproved you all. And your excuse against that is that I'm 'taking it out on innocent people in this topic whilst liking my own posts'. What does the liking my own posts have to do with anything? It's hard to even take you seriously, only a little kid talks about "shanti" especially over the internet LMAO! If you want to talk about shanti go do it outside. Simply stop encouraging manmat and have some faith in the Guru. You still cannot answer my questions and prove where a Guru used a mala. It's like your own selfish, delusional mind purposely is creating that one block of margin thought in the back of your head that a guru either had or used a mala; just so it can add some little satisfaction to your fantasies. But as soon as I debate it and disprove it then BOOOOOM, destroys your satisfaction.

How exactly would they be novices then if they have memorised Gurbani? If anything you and the people you mentioned are the novices as one should know that nobody's santhiya will ever be at 100%, and that everyone is a novice in the eyes of the Guru. I know many Gurmukhs who have memorised bani and may time to time still want to read from Gutka sahib in front of sangat, so that they dont want to give way the fact they know the bani memorised. Does this mean that they are a novice? No just means your a delusional person who will bark anything on the internet. One clear point: no matter HOW MUCH YOU BARK, how much you wanna try and bark that there's this evidence or that so called evidence, you will never EVER be able to post one FACTUAL EVIDENCE that any Guru Ji used or wore a mala (and by factual evidence I mean actual evidence, like a pangti in Guru Granth Sahib Ji) for bhakti, at all. Surely if Guru Ji had mala why would they just leave it to people to discover their artififacts, put it on display and just simply rely on that? Rather than actually inscribing it into Guru Granth Sahib for the whole of mankind/humanity to know? That's what easily destroys you. Damn moorakhs. Stay put.

It seems like everybody here is doing manmat. The topic clearly went out of hand. The user simply asked about shaheedi, where it was referenced in Gurbani etc. Not to suggest he was debating it but merely asked to see if anyone would have an opposing answer as to the katha he listened to. Instead what do all the moorakhs start doing? Yup, debating the use of mala (majority of them promoting the use of the manmat). How sad, how typical. This is my last reply here as I have not only unfollowed this topic but also will not be visiting this site again so all your replies are worthless as they will not be read by me. I hardly even went on this site at all. Where in Gurbani does it promote debating? That's why 100% LITERALLY ALL these moorakh debaters who use Sikh forums have achieved nothing in their life, they all have no Gursikhi jeevans at all. Which strong rehat practicing Gursikh actually takes the time to go onto a forum to debate something which is clearly manmat? Whether or not some users may or may not find it manmat, the point is debating it is just as bad. The only reason I came here is because somebody mentioned this topic to me. Reading the replies was so hilarious that it would be near impossible not to leave replies. And that's the end of it where I'm leaving it at.

All because the user who created the topic simply mentioned that in the katha the parcharak or whoever was on stage must have mentioned the discouragement and disuse of mala, which is not only correct but could also be their own view for that sense. Yet little basement dwellers, bored, with nothing to do will just avoid the main questions which the user wanted answering to, and straight ask what is wrong with the irrelevant things like the mala or other minor things. The one who even asked about "who said using mala is wrong"... as soon as I read that I instantly knew he would promote it later on and boy was I right when I read his comments. Hey, why couldn't you simply answer the user's questions and topic instead of highlighting irrelevant points? I'm sure if the user wanted to discuss mala he would create a separate topic for it. Yet still embarrassed you when he defied your manmukh claims. But I know you'll always be living here ready to debate on an internet online forum. Keep it up, it gets you nowhere at all. Keep trying harder. Would be funny if you wasted like half an hour of your time to reply to this, which will not even be read as I stated above this is the last time I ever use this rubbish. Only thing to suggest to a moderator or admin would be to lock this topic permanently 1) because the topic is already out of hand, the topic went from shaheeds to debating the use of a mala by manmat doers and 2) a lot of new sangat will be reading posts and getting confused by debates on the uses of manmat as opposed to actual Gurmat practical methods that are explained in Gurbani by Parcharaks and Gurmukhs. But of course I wouldn't be surprised if the admins/moderators are no different to the manmat doing moorakhs here and want to keep things going because it fills their bellies for entertainment and they love have a laugh, when nothing here (well atleast in this topic) clearly promotes a positive Sikhi experience. Thats why I know for a fact nobody can debate the comments I posted above where I involved Gurbani translations. It's also why I only posted the translation and not the actual pangti in Gurbani for I have satkar, unlike the rest who will actually disrespectfully post Gurbani where foul and manmukh behaviour is being displayed. Shame on you all. SABH SIKHAN KO HUKAM HAI, GURU MANEO GRANTH. AKAAAAAAAL

Where does it state he used a mala throughout his whole jeevani? It's to say he knew it was wrong to use on. Think twice next time. Stop encouraging manmat.

What proof? A picture? How is that actual proof? Anyone could have put a mala and labelled it as Guru Ji's. You cannot even explain why a Guru Ji would need a mala. Therefore it is you doing manmat when Guru Granth Sahib Ji states nothing to use a mala.

To show the Sikh Sangat what exactly? Was their message not divine enough for your brain to comprehend? Stop encouraging manmat by spreading false lies about the Gurus using manmat. It's stupid, makes you look stupid to say a Guru Ji needed to use a mala. Where in Guru Granth Sahib does it mention of any of the Guru Ji's using mala?

ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸੈ ਨ ਆਖੀਐ ਪੜਿ ਅਖਰੁ ਏਹੋ ਬੁਝੀਐ ॥ मंदा किसै न आखीऐ पड़ि अखरु एहो बुझीऐ ॥ Manḏā kisai na ākẖī▫ai paṛ akẖar eho bujẖī▫ai. Do not call anyone bad; read these words, and understand.

ਮੂਰਖੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਨ ਲੁਝੀਐ ॥੧੯॥ मूरखै नालि न लुझीऐ ॥१९॥ Mūrkẖai nāl na lujẖī▫ai. ||19|| Don't argue with fools. ||19||

You my friend are a moorakh

AbelSingh ji, you are just twisting things around. Like it or not, you have no sense of understanding on what somebody is writing. Talk about false accusations. And obviously you are feeling that my posts are promoting using a mala. I don't use one myself? If I was promoting, then why haven't I written I use one?

I have no problem with anybody else using one, if it helps them to concentrate. You have your own opinions, I have my own, so stop being dominating. If somebody wants to use one, the onus is on them, not in me or you or anybody else. Nobody is promoting, you are being very hostile towards other people's comments and cannot accept people have different views to yours. And yes hanji they are the facts, I wrote nothing wrong. If you think so, carry on being deluded and you can stop insulting my ancestors too. No need to get personal. People like you like to twist things around and belittle others where they have no reason to just because you do not understand the context of ones posts. The question mark behind my question is a question, duhhhh, not a statement. Learn to read before you go mouthing off. Brainwash hoa pea. Yeah that was a statement at you.

My comments only showed you a reflection of your comments. There's a mirror in between us if you not noticed. A very rude one it seems too, bounce back.

If you are so passionate about this topic then

why don't you tell us who the man is who is doing the katha veechar? What's there to hide ?

I asked you before too, have you read the pangtis of Gurbani I wrote? Did you even understand what they mean, before deciding to think I wrote them to promote? It's obvious you haven't, otherwise you would not be accusing and be so confused.

I suggest you read them again slowly and understand and then maybe change your accusations too.

Nobody is better than anybody on here, in Gods eyes we are all equal. Peoples opinions maybe different, but there is no judgement of spiritual levels as you say in one of your posts something like if we were connected to Naam then we would not be sitting on the Internet. Same applies to you too, since you are same as us, a brother. Exactly, where has anybody shown ego of this, it is only your assumptions based on your thinking. You can't think for others but yourself. We are here to learn from each other not to dominate upon others.

You are right saying a mala should not be used as a ritual or counting. But the rest of the nonsense you wrote of false accusation was not wise.

Thank you Ji.

Such a pity, the original topic of the thread has been totally lost of sight, and we are fighting and blaming for unimportant matters.

The one, of using a mala?

We must be really crazy. We moorakhs, we full of weaknesses.... we are comparing oursleves with the Perfect ones. Though they appear or not in the pictures with a mala.... surely they do not need, their minds are spotless, it does not take them even a second to attune themselves with Naam during Simran, I would even go a step futher, they, even while walking, talking or doing any worldly task, their "chit" is in constant comunion with Wahiguru.

It is we, who are dumb and lame, so some of us we may need the mala to concentrate on the simran, but if we are sincere and pure, in due time, when our simran and concentration get better, we shall automatically stop using it.

If we really want to copy Guru Sahibans, let it not be on useless matters, but on something very useful and important, like the time they gave into Bhajan Bandagee, which I believe could be for several hours ,,.

also they with other noble virtues or qualities, used them while dealing with others ...such as grace, mercy, compassion, pity, always helpful, goodness in heart and mind...

Why do we not try to imitate them on the real values of Gurmat, just as they did by applying it in their daily lives...

Life would be much better for all, if we did so.

But the fact is, spiritual wise, we are donkeys, we do not pay attentive attention on Gurbani.

Thus we are still very much manmukhs, with strong vices as : jealousy, hatred, cheating, haume , krodh , kaam, so our chit is clouded.

We have no clear thinking, we remain deluded with doubts, and if we give an imprsession of being knowledgeable, it is false and full of fanatism.

In sikhism, first of all we have to be humble and good, in order to imbibe the spiritual values derived from its daily practice, as per means of His Simran, which is the Amrit of Naam..

Sat Sree Akal.

Admin check this poster out because it sound like poster harsharan00 is using this id (abelsingh) to attack others.

Proof right there that mala is discouraged in SGGS. If you're gonna do something then post it properly, not just one sided. And also I have respect to not post a pangti in Gurmukhi on a site where foul language is used by vile people like that 'lol^^' loser who's up in cuckoo land.

And also I have respect to not post a pangti in Gurmukhi on a site where foul language is used by vile people like that 'lol^^' loser who's up in cuckoo land.

The only person using foul language is you and poster harsharan00. Gurbani is pure and cannot be affected by your foul language and hate toward others. Gurmukhi is posted because it is the proper representation of the Guru. On the Facebook page Sikh Voice many people are posting foul language post and never has anyone told Sikh Voice to stop posting Gurbani. Instead your camp supports Sikh Voice to post more Gurbani videos and post because it strengths your Hinduphobia. Poster Harsharan and yourself manipulate Gurbani by only posting part of a tuk or a tuk out of context. Baba Ram Rai was excommunicated from Sikhi because he changed words of Gurbani to change the meaning. Your act of cutting off tuks and taking the tuk out of context is very similar to what Baba Ram Rai did to please the Muslims. Baba Ram Rai intentions was to change the meaning to please the Muslims and your intention is the same; to change the meaning to please your mind. You can throw stones at me and call me many names, but that won't change the fact Gurbani says nothing against a malaa.

Now let's move on to the translated Gurbani you have posted. Something went wrong when the baby boomers were bringing up this generation. There is so much Hinduophobia in this generation that they are willing to hide Gurbani that so called aligns with Hindu thought. It is complete paranoia and nothing more. I honestly believe someone should conduct a study on how majority of the Sikhs got to this point of paranoia. If I use the same line of thinking as you have to say malaa is manmat. Then I can claim wearing clothes is also manmat.

Bhagat Kabir ji on the following ang says

What does it matter whether someone goes naked, or wears animal fur

Are you ready to accept this tuk in isolation as you have done to other tuks on the topic of malaa to prove your point? Fact of the matter is, your "Gurmukhs" have taught you to isolate tuks to prove outrageous claims. You should get some better teachers because I have sat with your camps leaders and they have nothing to offer. Your "Gurmukhs" instead of having a discussion with another, try to demean others and make them look bad. These are not the qualities of a person trying to learn and teach Gurmat. They selectively pick tuks from Gurbani and purposely try to hide other tuks, which present a full picture of the topic.

You chant on your mala, and beg for money. No one has ever been saved in this way, friend. ||3|| (888, Gur Arjan Dev)

Reading the whole Shabad, Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji is speaking to a pandit, who is doing spiritual/religious duties for the 3 gunas. At the very beginning of the shabad Guru Sahib says to him:

ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਪੜਤਾ ਟੀਕਾ ਸਹਿਤ

You read the scriptures, and the commentaries

ਹਿਰਦੈ ਰਾਮੁ ਨਹੀ ਪੂਰਨ ਰਹਤ

but the Perfect Lord does not dwell in your heart.

Guru Sahib is speaking the Pandits inability to devote himself to Akal Purakh. Guru Sahib is telling the Pandit in this shabad to devote yourself to Akal Purakh. Don't just go through the motions to please others around you. To please others around you is to be stuck in the 3 gunas. Rise above these 3 gunas and practice the Shabad Guru. Guru Sahib says the Vedas instruct to get rid of anger, yet you are not practising it. The pandit is using religious practices for the wrong reason. The malaa should be done to remember Akal Purakh and not to put on a show for the rich, which will give you money for performing religious practices for them. Today, Guru Sahib has the same advice for people like Panthpreet Singh, Dhunda, Hari Singh Randhawa, Dhumma and alike. Stop trying to please others and practice the Shabad Guru.

Apply ceremonial marks to their foreheads, hold malas in their hands, and wear religious robes. people think that the Lord is a toy. ||1|| (1158, Kabir)
The mala is around your neck, and the sacred tilak mark is on your forehead. You wear two loin cloths, and keep your head covered.If you know God and the nature of karma, you know that all these rituals and beliefs are useless. (1353, 1)
Kabeer, what good is it to become a devotee of Vishnu, and wear four malas? On the outside, he may look like pure gold, but on the inside, he is stuffed with dust. ||145|| (1372, Kabir)

Here Bhagat Kabir ji is giving a description of what the so called spiritual people would dress in to show others they are spiritual people. It's like today, where Panthpreet Singh puts on a Bana, ties a dastar, and holds a three foot kirpan in his hand to show others he is a religious member of the Sikhs. Panthpreet Singh is doing this for show as the Pandits do have done in the past. Bhagat Kabir ji is saying, to such people, practice religion and don't be empty vessels. The malaa became a symbol of religious people. Today the dastar has become a symbol of a religious person in Sikhi. Nothing wrong with symbols. Guru Sahib himself wore a kalgi as a symbol of royalty.

Respected abelsingh,

I have no problems with you as per what we agree on or not.

The problem is with the poster akalifauj. His problem is he is full of envy, of wickedness and above all a very thick layer of haume. I am sure he will deny this, but has ever any theif acepted of being thief. All these negative vices have made him a vey narrow minded person, which makes him see halucinations in his corrupted mind.

There where others see goodness, righteousness, rationality...he sees all the opposite. Like a bat, who is comfortable in the darkness of his manmat, and if even a ray light of a tukk of Gurabni s mentioned, he gets altered...so what to say anything of this poor fellow.

He is just like a theif siiting and watching the passerbys in the bush, that to attack them by troubling them, and as per what he does so for, only he knows.

It is he who uses the foul language and acts like a goon here, disrespectfully, without the minnimum decency to interact with others.

So if he willingly looks for trouble, he will surely get it. People are not stupid to tolerate his nonsense.

To the accusation of stones being thrown to him, he is that senseless, that he does not even see, that those very stones are his own, thrown by him, which come back to him as a boomerang, and then, just as an a silly child, he blames others for his own actions.

Had he thrown goodness, surely he had got that in return.... but if he does not learn by simple lessons in his dealings with others,life will take him to higher and more painful lessons...

Just leave him, he is not worthy to feel pity or sorry for him, as he also does not have, for those, who according to his narrow mind, he thinks they are wrong and thus just let flow his abuses in a foul language, when the fact is, it is he who is at fault, mainly due to his arrogance which he will cunningly deny ..

Gurbani, whether a tuk, a couplet or the whole Shabad ...is sweet and perfect by itself.

So due to his limited and poor understanding, he needs the whole shabad to situate himself...and the worse thing is, inspite of that his poor vision, after going through the whole Shabad, he is so full of negativity and agyanta, that even then, his interpretaions are totally wrong ..

When someone uses a tuk from the Bani, it is not as your ill thinking says, it is for twistting or misinterpretaing, or getting any personal benefits, but it is done so, for a particular topic in that post or thread, related to it.

For example, take the Mool Mantra, which in just a few lines, has several topics, as He being One, or as being the only everlasting Truth, or about His virtues in the following verses, or at the end about His Grace.

So akali jee, for example if there is a topic upon grace of Wahiguru, why to start with the begining of the Mool Mantra, which is of different topic, why not going directly to : Gur Parsad jap. What is the wrong in it?

Or suppose, there is another topic of His inmensity...what is wrong in just quoting: Akal Moorat, ajoonee Saibhang.

Other thing is, if you just write an isolated tuk as you did above in your post as an example, without being related to any topic anywhere, I will definetely tell you, you are out of your senses, you are mad.

So akali jee come on, and widen the horizons of your closed mind...

In conclusion abelsingh jee, this guy is dangerous, he himself is fake, and is making others see that he is something like a detective watching others doing wrong...But it does not matter much, the more he opens his mouth to speak nonsense, the more he exposes his own fakeness.

He claims with a big mouth going to "gurmukh camps" and in pointing out their mistakes......

But let us ask him, who is his fake teacher?

Who has taught him like something which he said in another thread, which even the most mentally retarded donkey would dare to say, he has many more nonsense here... but as an small example of his deep ignorance ,following are his very own words :

so long as the shabad Guru is the teacher of the body it is the real mandir.

Since when, or where is it wriiten, or interpreted by any fool, that the Shabad Guru is the teacher of the body? Huh?

This is like saying, a teacher teaches a toy made from handful of dust, and we all know the body is conciousless, " jarr " .

So how come this chap, even dare to say such nonsense? Well as said previously, it is possible, if it comes from this guy, as he is a sack full of nonsense

Or is your present mental state, the result, of your own swimming in your limited corrupted mind as a pond, and you hopping like a frog in it, from one shore to another, without trying in getting out of it, to see higher realities ....

Foolishness has no limits ....

There is one remedy for him, for his improvement ....

Forget it ....

Let life teach him, the way he likes most, the hard way.

Sat Sree Akal.

Just today I was going through the Gurbani, and coincidentally, I felt Guru Jee was talking to me, and giving me a perfect answer to the topic of this thread, which left me amazed, as how, if we are sicere and seek His guidance, He blesses us with it, through His Bani.

Following are the words of Ninth Patshahee in Raag Jaijavanti:

ਸਗਲ ਭਰਮ ਡਾਰਿ ਦੇਹਿ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਲੇਹਿ

Sagal Bharam Ddaar Dhaehi Gobindh Ko Naam Laehi

सगल भरम डारि देहि गोबिंद को नामु लेहि

Give up all your doubts, and utter the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

ਅੰਤਿ ਬਾਰ ਸੰਗਿ ਤੇਰੈ ਇਹੈ ਏਕੁ ਜਾਤੁ ਹੈ

Anth Baar Sang Thaerai Eihai Eaek Jaath Hai

अंति बार संगि तेरै इहै एकु जातु है

At the very last moment, this alone shall go along with you

Let us ask ourselves, what is it that which will take me out of the mayavee creation and make me worthy to merge and become with Him, which also means mukti.

And by keeping in mind at all times, mukti is got only by one means, one jugtee, there are no substitutes as such, like one type for ordinary beings, other type for the warriors, and so on for different religions etc .... etc ....etc

Dhan Dhan Satguru Teg Bhadaur Maharaj Jee, clearly says, to get mukti, utter the Name of the Lord, means do His simran only.

We may ask, why this? Because I do so many other things, which acording to my beliefs are part and parcel of my dharam .....

Well, to questions of this nature, Guru Jee says, because it is the kamaee of Naam simran, which will only go with you and allow you to be guided by Shabad Guru within.

All other activities, which we may do, fall under the label of subh karam at most, and as such are not only the reasons for not getting any mukti, but surely, are like golden chains around our necks, which ensure our going and coming in the wheel of countless births and deaths, thus continue remaining prisoners in this mayavee creation.

And so, if we willingly sacrifice our precious human life, and we do not do His simran as mentioned by Guru Jee above to achieve mukti... this means, we will never achieve it, becasue we have not fulfilled our obligation of doing His bhakti, for which we came as human beings...

And if we miss the chance in this life of doing it, what guarantee is there that we will do it another birth?

And who knows, when will we get a human birth again?

As it is not easy to be born as humans.

Politicians, devil minded leaders in disguise of fake "sadh janas", will encite or induce us to do wrong things, to the extent, to make us give away our lives for going after shadows, with false promises and arguments.....

But, we have to overcome and survive, inspite of all these adversities, temptations ....

And for that purpose,there is only one way, and that is none other than to get the guidance from Gurbani alone, because by doing so, we open the doors , the vessels of our beings, in being receptive to His apaar Kirpa, His Daya Meher upon us, and thus get mukti.

Mukti, or union with Him, is not achieved by any amount of our efforts, but, by His Grace alone, that too, if only we follow His Hukum.

Sat Sree Akal.

Just today I was going through the Gurbani, and coincidentally, I felt Guru Jee was talking to me, and giving me a perfect answer to the topic of this thread, which left me amazed, as how, if we are sicere and seek His guidance, He blesses us with it, through His Bani.

Following are the words of Ninth Patshahee in Raag Jaijavanti:

ਸਗਲ ਭਰਮ ਡਾਰਿ ਦੇਹਿ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਲੇਹਿ

Sagal Bharam Ddaar Dhaehi Gobindh Ko Naam Laehi

सगल भरम डारि देहि गोबिंद को नामु लेहि

Give up all your doubts, and utter the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

ਅੰਤਿ ਬਾਰ ਸੰਗਿ ਤੇਰੈ ਇਹੈ ਏਕੁ ਜਾਤੁ ਹੈ

Anth Baar Sang Thaerai Eihai Eaek Jaath Hai

अंति बार संगि तेरै इहै एकु जातु है

At the very last moment, this alone shall go along with you

Let us ask ourselves, what is it that which will take me out of the mayavee creation and make me worthy to merge and become with Him, which also means mukti.

And by keeping in mind at all times, mukti is got only by one means, one jugtee, there are no substitutes as such, like one type for ordinary beings, other type for the warriors, and so on for different religions etc .... etc ....etc

Dhan Dhan Satguru Teg Bhadaur Maharaj Jee, clearly says, to get mukti, utter the Name of the Lord, means do His simran only.

We may ask, why this? Because I do so many other things, which acording to my beliefs are part and parcel of my dharam .....

Well, to questions of this nature, Guru Jee says, because it is the kamaee of Naam simran, which will only go with you and allow you to be guided by Shabad Guru within.

All other activities, which we may do, fall under the label of subh karam at most, and as such are not only the reasons for not getting any mukti, but surely, are like golden chains around our necks, which ensure our going and coming in the wheel of countless births and deaths, thus continue remaining prisoners in this mayavee creation.

And so, if we willingly sacrifice our precious human life, and we do not do His simran as mentioned by Guru Jee above to achieve mukti... this means, we will never achieve it, becasue we have not fulfilled our obligation of doing His bhakti, for which we came as human beings...

And if we miss the chance in this life of doing it, what guarantee is there that we will do it another birth?

And who knows, when will we get a human birth again?

As it is not easy to be born as humans.

Politicians, devil minded leaders in disguise of fake "sadh janas", will encite or induce us to do wrong things, to the extent, to make us give away our lives for going after shadows, with false promises and arguments.....

But, we have to overcome and survive, inspite of all these adversities, temptations ....

And for that purpose,there is only one way, and that is none other than to get the guidance from Gurbani alone, because by doing so, we open the doors , the vessels of our beings, in being receptive to His apaar Kirpa, His Daya Meher upon us, and thus get mukti.

Mukti, or union with Him, is not achieved by any amount of our efforts, but, by His Grace alone, that too, if only we follow His Hukum.

Sat Sree Akal.

This preacher doesn't understand what Naam Simran is. He has tied a chain around the feet of Naam Simran and is trying to hold it captive in his mind. Naam Simran is perfectly defined by Gurbani to include Shaheeds. Tvad Parsad Swaivye, Chandi Di Vaar, among other Banis have gone indepth to define Naam Simran. Shaheeds, who have given their life for Gurmat are embraced by Akal Purakh. Simran (to remember) in the ant kal (in your last moment) is defined by Gurbani to be a noble deed which will take you to Akal Purakh. Pandits will never experience the shakti of Chandi because they are lost in condemning Shaheeds to hell. Shaheeds remember him (Akal Purakh) through their deeds. Bhai Beant Singh and Satwant Singh are the very Shaheeds who did Naam Simran through their deeds. They are saviours of the whole world. Guru Sahib describes how many brave men came before Chandi and did not turn back while fighting against Chandi, in Chandi Di Vaar. These brave men fell in the clutches of ego, yet Shaheeds remember him. Just as a Sant dies with Akal Purakhs name on his mind, so does a Shaheed. Shaheeds are being belittled because they don't fit into this preachers religion. Sikhi accepts both as equals.

Only the ignorant discriminates against shaheeds. Standing up against all worldly odds and knowing your life will flash before your eyes has made many so called Professors forget Akal Purakhs name and cling to duality. One that comes to mind is Panthpreet Singh, who recently ran away into police custody after setting up Sikhs to be beaten and killed by the Punjab police. Did this so called Naam Simran professor not find Bhagat Kabir ji's Shabad in Gurbani to be sweet to his mind........a soorma never leaves the battlefield even if he is cut limb from limb. Dhan Dhan Dhan is the Shaheed standing glorious to protect all with his life.

Guest Bahman_Nakali_Fauj

Haters gonna hate (bahmanFauj)

Panthpreet Singh Khalsa, Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale, Sarbjit Singh Dhunda are at the center of anti-Sarkar protests.

Mahant Taksali's + nangs busy celebrating Hindu festivals with their Hindutva friends at Hardwar

Bahmans like "Fauj are frightened of there kesdhari bahman leaders like Dhumma + Santa being exposed